mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master
Apr 28, 2019, 06:45 AM 2,231 read

Ragna Break Cleopatra. Recommended team compositions

FORUM

A question for those that are choosing to stay and fight the good fight.   Assuming that Cleopatra (light) is coming next, what are your preliminary team compositions? Who would you recommend and who would you avoid? Elizabeth no good? +6 Morrigan instead? Metis as healer? Or stick with Maat/Leda? Waiting for Warwolf? (Her double edge buff sounds like it'll be a pain to use like Daoine Sidhe's)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break Cleopatra. Recommended team compositions image 2

Comment 25

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2019, 09:38 AM

Warwolf's double edged sword is a KR thing only. On JP her buff is similar to Hatsune Miku except it increases crt dmg and slide skill damage. Still a must for Cleopatra imo.

If we follow JP then you want to slide, probably making Elizabeth a weaker choice than Frej since his slide deals more damage than hers.

As for the healer, we might need to wait and see what deals more damage, Metis for 3 Fevers or non-Metis with 4 Fevers...Leda has been on the top of Ragna ranks due to her lower cooldown which can bring you to 4 fevers, but if you can kill the boss in 3 fevers with the help of Metis (like it happened on season 0) then she might be a good choice.

Everything we say here will be speculations though as we don't know for sure how things like Warwolf's skills, Cleopatra's HP and other things will be like.

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2019, 09:42 AM

What took you so long!? 😜

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2019, 09:42 AM

So long for what? o.O

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2019, 09:44 AM

I expect Silf auto-replies for everything Cleo/Warwolf related 🤷🏻‍♀️

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2019, 09:45 AM

*Syrinx/Warwolf

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 28, 2019, 01:22 PM

Is frej's slide skill with warwolf's buff stronger than eliz's multihits ? I planned to use eliz and only use her tap skill since her slide skill is meh. Also the dmg she dealt on drive skill is crazy, and it's perfect for single enemy like ragna.

Also we have artemis, that deals 3x hits on slide skill, isnt artemis better than frej ?

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2019, 01:29 PM

Frej's slide is similar to Elizabeth's since we are targeting just one enemy, but he gets more damage % from atk...the thing is that he can also self crt buff ....according to JP Warwolf she increases slide skill damage based on the number of buffs you have (just like H. Miku weakness dmg)...I have no idea since I don't have Warwolf on JP but I believe Frej will deal more damage than her tap...however, tap is faster than slide, and also can be reset with chang'e's tap, and if you use Pantheon then she can deal nice damage but again, idk, we might wait to see...I'm gonna test Frej and Morrigan first, then Elizabeth if she proves to be good.

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2019, 02:44 PM

I'm sure the Pro who downvoted me has a better explanation to give to you, though.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 28, 2019, 08:41 PM

Some guys r not happy to u, i guess :/

• NO NAME verified Apr 28, 2019, 08:51 PM

It really doesn't matter. I'm close to 2,000 posts, the majority of my posts are trying to help people. I'm not a pro and not the best player, but at least I'm trying to help people with my opinion since the game launched instead of hiding behind anonymous downvote because I don't know shit without even providing any sort of comment or help at all.

I'm sure I'm more of help to this community than those people, so, I don't really care.

Last Ragna Thanatos showed that tap attackers can be a good choice. So let's wait for the Ragna and see.

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Apr 29, 2019, 02:06 AM

Dont let it get to you, Silf, youre doing a great job, keep it up!

• NO NAME verified Apr 29, 2019, 01:06 PM

AndiVannir 

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Apr 28, 2019, 10:09 PM

Thank you for the analysis! 🙂

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Apr 28, 2019, 08:13 AM

Next ragna probably will be water. We are earning wood/earth element tickets

• Lungs LV.19 Insomniac Apr 28, 2019, 08:22 AM

The dark dungeon is open for 30+ days just like the last ragna. Kr got wood tickets as well.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Apr 29, 2019, 02:41 PM

i'm curious about using elizabeth since a popular strat last ragna was to spam thanatos' 4 hit tap with a crit buffer. she could work similar here since she also has a 4 hit tap.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Apr 29, 2019, 09:35 PM

👍

• gamer919700017 LV.2 Lurker Apr 28, 2019, 07:09 AM

Personally I am going with
    No tank. That was the advice for the previous one.

Leda 6+5
    S Change 6+1
    Freesia 6+5
    Morrigan 6+5
    Artemis 6+5

I might switch out morrigan or artemis for an attack buff to go along side freesia's defence debuff. But im not sure who to use and only have resources to make 1 more 6 star right now.

I have pantheon 5+1, elizabeth 5+0, persephone 5+5, melpomene 5+1, frej 5+1

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Apr 28, 2019, 08:07 AM

Interesting choice of having freesia in there. I suppose if she's 6* then she'd be viable.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Apr 28, 2019, 01:15 PM

No tank ? But cleo has curse debuff, and it was said the effect is kind of like poison. U sure not gonna add tanker ? She is also on top tier, means she can be deadly too

• gamer919700017 LV.2 Lurker Apr 29, 2019, 02:49 AM

That is a fair point. So dana might be swapped in if that happens.

If shes not as deadly then i can leave it as is

• Mirastoria LV.22 S May 2, 2019, 01:06 AM

Mine will be Frej Métis Patheon Eve Persephone, I am not sure if this work or not, probably will make some change, especially replace Eve by someone.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master May 2, 2019, 05:54 AM

I wonder if Metis can heal fast enough to withstand a Ragna boss. 🤔

• Mirastoria LV.22 S May 2, 2019, 05:06 PM

If she couldn’t , I will replace one attacker to buffer or defender since Metis’s drive is so important, she increase lowest Hp 70% dmg, is you use on drive, it’s a huge amounts.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master May 2, 2019, 09:19 PM

Sounds like there's going to be more tactical options this time around.

Home