NO NAME verified
Apr 27, 2019, 01:54 PM 1,710 read

DC Global Server Has Just Hit 1k Users! Looking For A Relaxed Discord To Hang Out & Chat?

FORUM

We have custom skill bots, timers for events & banners, awesome lewd mods and TONS of resources and guides! Many well known moot users are also active, if you love DC (yes despite the Kemono controversy...) and want a Discord with a focus only on Global, then join us. :)   https://discord.gg/tq92mzW   See you there!

Comment 26

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 02:02 PM

“Relaxed DC Discord” yeah, good luck with that. That’s not happening with all those memelords who can only “relax” by being obnoxious.

It has a lot of good information though, thanks to Reika.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 02:16 PM

So every server ever? lol

You could just right click block if they bother you.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Apr 27, 2019, 04:44 PM

Not my server. Believe it or not, there are people like me that actually don't tolerate the annoying memelords.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 05:16 PM

Just curious, how many users in your server? I try to moderate as little as possible, I'm not a fan of telling everyone what and where to post. Discord gave us all the ability to block anyone we wish, so I don't see a reason to step in and remove ppl just because they like to shitpost a little. For everyone like Julthor that hates those ppl, there's someone who likes them or at the least doesn't mind them.

Thats the joy of Discord though, anyone can make a server and apply any rules they wish. :)

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Apr 27, 2019, 05:20 PM

Admittedly not very much, not anymore at least. Used to have a decent population of 150 people, were pretty active. Now we're just a small server with only a handful of regularly active people. This was cause I came to the decision to purge most of the people from the server.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 05:33 PM

Yeah if i was running a smaller or more personal server things would be different. Trying to manage 1K+ users to not be memey tho is a different matter. Id have to spend significant time moderating and dealing w disputes then. :(

The more moderation I add, the more disputes arise since every mod is just a person with their own feelings and ideas on how to enforce the rules.

We rly haven't had many issues and the vast majority of ppl have been happy and having a good time.

• Vorked LV.5 OPFOR Apr 27, 2019, 06:19 PM

I find running large servers easier than expected. My largest is 12,000 strong now.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 07:03 PM

Well now, since you mentioned my name twice by now, I’ll tell you something.

Do you see the crap they post and delete two seconds later? No.

I was the most active user there since I joined. I was having a good time as well. Who cares about guides, it’s a chill place for likeminded people who enjoy DC.

Is that scumbag is still in the server? I bet he is. Dude posts hentai on general chat while saying “since there are no rules”.
    “Little shitpost”, you say, sounds so humorous.

Block them, right. Because that big “X Blocked Messages” box surely improves my Discord experience.

You refuse to moderate it yet have the time to ask for more people to join, how rich.

“It’s just the Internet, get over it” am I right? Basic follower mentality who accepts everything just like the way they are without giving a reasonable thought.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 07:19 PM

No offence but ur only real argument here is that you don't like a blocked message in discord, which literally would have solved the problem. You knew when you joined what the rules of the server were. You are also the only person who repeatedly dissed on ppl for being from DCI and you are the only person who left over it (that i am aware of).

Lastly, did you ever once dm or @ me and ask me to stop anyone? I don't recall that. Ask others in the discord, I've personally handled and mediated many small disputes and given hours of my time to talk with ppl and ask them to chill out.

You seem to have a problem w a single user and instead of doing anything about it you just up and left the server and then have the audacity to post here and act like I run some kind of lawless troll server.

I had and still have no problem with you. But you have a very negative attitude and a clear bias against DCI members. If you need me to link some screens from our server of the things you said to remind you, I gladly will.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 07:21 PM

Vorked  Oh wow, I had no Idea! I'll reach out to you if i need advice then. I've ran many 200-300 ppl servers and plenty of other communities on other platforms, but nothing near 12K. lol

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 27, 2019, 07:27 PM

Yep, I didn't get DMed about the shitter too, Julthor just left and now you're all negative about us. TSK TSK. Also, we said no rules because we did not need any yet, and like what I told you on DM, if I was there, I would have hammered him right away. TSK TSK

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 07:40 PM

Reika Mae  Oh I specifically @ at you but you were drunk or something and didn’t pay much attention, you were there. You also said “he is alright”, why would I go to Kale after that?

I said before, posting edgy shit including hentai just to delete 2 second later on general chat, also spamming stupid shit with caps are “alright” to you, why would I ask Kale’s assistance? Well hammered, he’a still there.

Mind you, he wasn’t the only one, he was the only consistent one.

I got my own problems but don’t act like you guys are in a position to ask for more people to join.

I know all the shit I’ve said about the members of DCI and I’m still behind those words. You just happen to be DCI’s legacy. I want no part in that so I left.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 27, 2019, 07:44 PM

Why aren't we not in a position to ask for more people to join? Mind you, we are just asking and we are not telling, it's up to the people if they want to join or not.

You don't need to come up here and say that you had a bad experience because of 2 guys, one of them was banned.

That's you, you were the only one who left for your reasons out of hundreds of players.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 27, 2019, 07:45 PM

and please, do not be like MasterDriver, if you can't stand the sight of us, let's just agree that we should avoid each other's posts.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 07:47 PM

Reika Mae  Oh wow that was a low blow. Alright, I’ll be quiet now.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 07:51 PM

Aight, I was tryna be nice but now you're just talkin out your ass. First off, you're forgetting I can use the search function, and I did. There isn't a single @ to reika or myself or any moderator at all from you. So that's a straight up lie.

Second, what a cop out to say "well u were busy and drunk so why would I reach out to Kale who was around and wasn't busy or drunk".

Lastly, what the fuck does "in a position to ask more ppl to join" even mean? What because you left the server its shit and no one else can or should join just because you're bein a salty fuck over it?

Take a step back and look at your attitude before you start going off on other ppl and acting like your mightier and better than others.

• NO NAME verified Apr 27, 2019, 08:01 PM

Oh I did mention Reika, you don’t know how to look it up I guess.

Sorry for the bad advertisement about your chill precious channel, the people I talk about were there before me so that tells me their behavior is not condemned.
    I’m no better than the rest of you, mind you. Since we’re all here, we’re all little shits over our heads.

• HERTZ LV.4 Lurker Apr 28, 2019, 02:11 AM

you got a link to ur server? 👀

• HERTZ LV.4 Lurker Apr 27, 2019, 04:10 PM

fr though lmaooo

• Vorked LV.5 OPFOR Apr 27, 2019, 06:18 PM

I left the International server for the Global server due to how toxic the International server was. Global is the best choice by far.

• Ryouko LV.2 Lurker Apr 27, 2019, 07:58 PM

Been in this server for awhile, if you need help you can get it here, if u need a place to chill and talk about anything you can find it here too. This server is very friendly and i have had an amazing time so far.

• ReaD LV.20 S Apr 27, 2019, 07:59 PM

The DCG is overall an ok, though if it become a bit shit hole, just DM/PM/@ the one who own the server.

some people(include myself) have a somewhat low fuse on certain reason.

I do not have any problem on certain people, but when the certain people did claim i said xxx which i did not, that's where it ticks me off... chat history can prove what i did said before.

Comprehension is indeed hard thing after reading in 2019.

Taking a day or weeks off from discord will not kill you. though when you did come back, tell the one who own that server you have certain problem with certain someone.

As of DCI, i rest my case....

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 27, 2019, 08:08 PM

I have a problem with you! I think, jk

• Nephilimboy LV.5 Lurker Apr 27, 2019, 08:13 PM

congrats for 1k member,, this discord server has given me grate enjoyment thanks to the all members. many expert players are there and they have helped me a lot in ragna and wb events.

• 300HP LV.6 Nomad Apr 28, 2019, 01:03 AM

gotta hand it to Kale when it comes to picking the right mod and maintaining a good server. It is true there have been some instance where mods were not around and a certain few started meme war in server. that's when I just minimize the window knowing the hour was too late for adult to up in the server. As of now, I do not see as many trolling happening in server and we have decent job self-regulating. As to other DC servers, I do not want to talk too much since I did not spend much time there as it did not feel welcoming to me.

• gamer859733389 LV.6 Nomad May 1, 2019, 02:01 AM

I had a good time there with good people. I'm annoyed by the hentai and meme too but those guys are indefinitely timed out so it's ok now

Home