kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy
Apr 24, 2019, 03:23 PM 1,289 read

clarification on event rewards?

FORUM

it seems the patch notes are more vague than they should be at times ^^; the outrage is understandable (i'm not a fan of pickup summon rates either) but it is also all based on speculation at the moment from the very limited info we were given.   could the dev team clarify if there are collab child rewards from the narrative dungeon rewards and demon fiesta? all of the collabs in the past had ways to get 1 guaranteed child of each of the collab childs. i want to say this split banner seems to corroborate this design, otherwise it would be far too strict for obtaining limited edition childs. global wouldn't do that...   ...right?

Comment 12

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 24, 2019, 03:26 PM

Yes, Global wouldn't do that...
    ...right?

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Apr 24, 2019, 03:26 PM

• NO NAME verified Apr 24, 2019, 03:26 PM

They still thing the "thriller" aspect of their patch notes announcements is cool. I thought they would learn after WB fiasco but no, they are still giving us the minimum details on what is next. Maybe they believe it's fun, but it isn't.

On KR and JP you can get one copy of Serval after completing all missions from Demon Fiesta. But for the Kemono Friends scenario there are five stages. On KR I got 500 crystals on four of those stages and another different thing on stage number 4 but I don't remember correctly what was the gift...it was the new soul carta if I recall correctly.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Apr 24, 2019, 03:29 PM

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Apr 24, 2019, 03:32 PM

thx for the added info, it would be nice if serval was tucked away in demon fiesta for us!

• NO NAME verified Apr 24, 2019, 03:42 PM

She looks decent compared to JP. Her slide is a bit stronger than Krampus' slide regarding damage if the uncaps keep it linear and if I read it correctly, so she might be very useful for Ragna since Krampus' copies are harder to get. But let's see what they do about people's complaints. I'm not going to roll in any banner until they change this bad 0.75% system.

• Kirima Saimyou LV.13 Chief Apr 24, 2019, 03:33 PM

Dev should try listening other songs from MJ, if they want a Thriller, Community will turn BAD and BEAT IT like a Criminal. Right?

• NO NAME verified Apr 24, 2019, 03:35 PM

Hahaha good analogy.

*Like a smooth criminal :P

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf Apr 24, 2019, 03:29 PM

Based on what we saw in the Patch Notes for the upcoming event it certainly looks like we're getting the worst case scenario but I'm hopeful they'll hear us out if it's true (and/or, as you said, clarify)... I'm definitely gonna lose a lot of respect for them if they do release that cash grab of an event...

• NO NAME verified Apr 24, 2019, 08:47 PM

Yes!!! I commented something similar in the first outrage post. We shouldn’t go too crazy until we have confirmation. What if this was all s big misunderstanding? What if separate banners because each is 3% (or higher?)

Let’s all take a deep breath and put our pitchforks down, at least until after the update.

• King Artie LV.5 Gameboy Apr 25, 2019, 07:31 AM

The ambiguity of these patch notes is seriously annoying...

• mochi LV.5 Lurker Apr 24, 2019, 08:39 PM

I play KR and global. I'm pretty sure we are getting the poop end of the stick with this.

Home