Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage
Apr 22, 2019, 04:19 PM 1,037 read

Weird Friend"Active" system...

FORUM

Ok the last few days cause of work and exams i was doing only basic things...   My irl friend that we play destiny child and in which we compare and doing battles everyday show as offline.   Is this some sort of bug or something?   My irl friend is Dealunae:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Weird Friend"Active" system... image 2

Comment 10

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Apr 22, 2019, 04:22 PM

Everyday we play from office together doing friend battles compare our dmg to the WB etc etc. Someone shine some lights cause if this is a known issue i feel sorry for all those that i have removed ....:'(

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 22, 2019, 11:07 PM

This is why I only deleted friend who says not log in for 10 days more, it seems like the system isn’t that accurate , I once deleted one of my friend says not log in for 8 days, but found out he/she comments on moots everyday, weird.

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Apr 22, 2019, 05:47 PM

that cant be right cause in hes device i am shown as 2d offline right now but i play everyday log out/log in for dailies etc etc

• NO NAME verified Apr 22, 2019, 09:41 PM

I have worried about this for a while. I’ve deleted friends who were more than 7 days inactive, and later saw the same names in PVP (not at starter scores, they had been playing). I also saw people I had deleted in slayer raids.

It’s possible they took a break and came back, but one weekend I had more stamina to burn than usual snd there were no events, so I went a long time grinding hot time. I still logged out/in for the daily reward/summon and still send friend coins. On Sunday morning 4 different friends had deleted me. I strongly suspected the log in counter was off. You just confirmed my suspicions.

I’m sorry for deleting you, inactive friends who weren’t inactive 😔

• HoStyle LV.5 Try Hard Apr 23, 2019, 02:14 AM

If this really is a bug, then I feel bad for the inactives (supposedly) that I deleted. I apologize for the ones that were gone for 7-10 days but was still logged in or logging back in and playing the whole time. 😫

• DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager Apr 23, 2019, 12:02 PM

Feel sorry to hear that you are experiencing a confusion about our system.

That happens when you don't turn off the game for a while, since it counts its last login time.
    Please restart your client, it should work.

If it still occurs, please contact us through [Menu] → [Support] → [Inquiries].

Thanks!

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard Apr 22, 2019, 05:03 PM

From what I know, the system seems only record the last time you logged in. Your friend might log in the game 6 days ago and doesn't quit.

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Apr 22, 2019, 05:36 PM

6 Days perm Play :D

• JokerOfAllTrades LV.20 Epic Apr 22, 2019, 10:24 PM

I have heard from other sources that the Last On is determined by when they last sent friend coins.

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Apr 22, 2019, 10:40 PM

nuh that can't be true because with my friend we send friend coins every day.... This system is so damn weird....

Home