NO NAME verified
Apr 18, 2019, 03:42 AM 1,611 read

Come on, DC! 😡

FORUM

I always see posts about people worried about all the hackers. I ignore them because IMO DC has done a decent job of identifying them and kicking them out before they affect standings. I just finished first overall last phase by a wide margin, like 30M (I thought I was racing and stopped checking the standings in between resets to save time🤦‍♂️). Upon completion, an OBVIOUS hacker who was level 12 with an all-underpowered team was in 1st by like 50M. I didn’t take a screenshot because I had zero concerns they would be identified and removed. What else is the “calculation” time out for? I have also moved up in the standings after the calculation period in the past, almost certainly because hackers were removed. But after the timer expired, I clicked in to receive 2nd place! Are the hacker police on lunch break? Come on, guys! This one was impossible to miss! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♂️😡

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Come on, DC! 😡 image 2

Comment 10

• NO NAME verified Apr 18, 2019, 05:41 AM

The third place team DID take a screenshot. I found this on reddit.

• Dlcmike LV.7 Breacher Apr 19, 2019, 07:30 AM

I feel for you . And thanks for you hard work on WB.

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Apr 19, 2019, 08:11 AM

We all know who’s really behind this.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Apr 18, 2019, 04:26 AM

i feel like this situation could be reduced a lot if they just added requirements for top 100 placements. stuff like account lv30+, team power 200k+, account age 24hrs+. just anything to make hackers give up from too much requirements to work through.

p.s. i see you on those boards a lot, keep up the good fight !

• NO NAME verified Apr 18, 2019, 04:32 AM

Thanks! I filled out a support ticket. I really hope they reimburse me in some way. I don’t think that spending that many crystals to place is a good use of resources as is, especially not if one gets bamboozled by obvious hackers 😔

I really like your suggestions. I hope someone is watching/relaying.

• NO NAME verified Apr 18, 2019, 04:56 AM

That's a very nice idea!

• KingC LV.20 Bamboozled Apr 18, 2019, 08:35 AM

Makes you wonder what they're "calculating" for 10 minutes if it's not to clean out the cheaters.

• NO NAME verified Apr 18, 2019, 09:05 AM

Exactly. I don’t mind that they made a mistake. Nobody’s perfect. But to miss something this egregious, the top rank with a huge lead and a severely underpowered team strongly suggests they weren’t watching at all, and that’s a real big problem.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Apr 18, 2019, 10:45 AM

They help us to make Davi health bar Faster depleted.. so we can unlock the Last phase Rewards Faster 😋

• NO NAME verified Apr 18, 2019, 10:53 AM

That’s fine, but it is imperative they verify the top 100 during calculation. Without policing the game’s integrity/legitimacy of the leaderboard the game has nothing. This is a big issue that has little do do with the minor difference in rewards between 1st place and 2nd. The players need to be able to trust their efforts aren’t being cheated by modders/hackers. How many players will stick around and spend money if they’re subjected to that without protection from DC devs?

Home