Cute ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ LV.29 Legend
Apr 12, 2019, 10:19 AM 1,460 read

Don't you think WB is very slowly?

FORUM

It's only LV7 now.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Don't you think WB is  very slowly? image 2

Comment 6

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Apr 13, 2019, 05:54 AM

So I dont mean to sound rude or get down on anyone but I think global server isnt gonna be able to finish this wb

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Apr 12, 2019, 11:58 AM

They increased Max HP level Boss?? from original one?? Or ours Player's Lack of strongest Hero?!

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Apr 12, 2019, 12:02 PM

GL, we have 12 days to go.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 12, 2019, 02:41 PM

Will the boss eventually have more Hp? If yes then will even slow down, and also our child will be killed when lvl goes up.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 14, 2019, 09:25 AM

I'm not sure if the WB gets more hp as lvl increases but I do believe that it's stats increase at certain increments. It's not much different I don't think than lvling or uncapping our chils

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 14, 2019, 09:23 AM

The WB is slow moving because of the limitations on ticket refreshing and participation. 1 ticket every 2 hours. Also, not everyone on the server can play as soon as they get a ticket. I'm sure the global server has the ability to defeat the WB but it's going to take more time since we all have different things to do during our days. Besides that I don't believe we all use multiple challenge tickets on the same boss phase or lvl. If each player is only using 1 ticket per WB level this prolongs completion. As you can see from the Devil Rumble rankings theres more than enough whales in the server to get thru WB we just need to keep improving our childs as best as possible

Home