Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus
Apr 9, 2019, 04:16 PM 556 read

How to report bugs?

FORUM

My game crashes every time I access this menu Settings -> Other -> Greetings and press the confirm button - will show a communication error and reload the game! Does this happen to anyone else?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to report bugs? image 2

Comment 8

• DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager Apr 9, 2019, 06:28 PM

Thank you for the reporting. We will look into the greetings option.

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus Apr 9, 2019, 09:33 PM

Just to give the most info possible - I haven't changed any of the greetings, I accidentally pressed 'Greetings' then selected 'Confirm' button and then the game shows communication error message and went back to main screen! Quite repeatable!

Thanks guys!

• KohakuRyuu LV.3 Lurker Apr 9, 2019, 05:21 PM

To report that, go to the menu, go to support---Inquiry---General---Can I Change Summoning Live Chat words

There, click the send inquiry button, and explain what is going on. Send a screenshot if possible, you will have to send it as a link on imgur. After that, all you can do is wait. I would reinstall the game, and see if that works first though. The Inquiry team can take up to 3 business days to get back to you, so be patient. Hope this helps!

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Apr 10, 2019, 12:23 AM

O0o that moderator fast reply🔥 this community kicks so much ass, keep it up moot/destinychild!

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 10, 2019, 06:03 AM

CALL THE ORKIN MAN

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus Apr 10, 2019, 06:52 AM

Ah, am from UK - had to look up what an orkin was haha

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 10, 2019, 06:54 AM

Lol, it's a pest exterminator. They gets rid of insects like spiders, roaches, ants etc. It was a joke cuz u posted "how to report bugs".

• Xenomorphosis LV.15 Big Chungus Apr 10, 2019, 07:02 AM

Yeah haha, I got there in the end after a quick Google! Lost the joke a bit in translation haha

Home