Mirastoria LV.22 S
Apr 8, 2019, 11:33 PM 1,441 read

Materials downgrade if possible?

FORUM

As topic, I usually farm 7-4-2 or 7-8-1, one for weapon and one for armor, which come with 3* star fire evolve materials, thx for the low dropping rate from both daily dungeon and story, I still have some savings; but 1&2 stars are just never enough since have to spend all them on 4 stars aurora. Almost never have a chance to evolve fire childs. I mean, we are allowed to upgrade, why can’t we downgrade to pieces? Ps: I still think let us evolve aurora with different element is best idea lol

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Materials downgrade if possible? image 2

Comment 15

• NO NAME verified Apr 9, 2019, 02:45 AM

I think most are in the same boat. I have well over 100 3* and 4*, but 2* are always single digits. I see some suggesting 4-6 and 5-8, but I have never had great success with drop rates from either stage, and I don’t have enough stamina to be experimenting on less optimal experience ratio stages.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Apr 9, 2019, 03:58 AM

i have a deficit of 1* mats so i tried to farm 1-1 hard and got 6 of them in 50 runs.. the grind is crazy for being low level mats ><

• NO NAME verified Apr 9, 2019, 04:17 AM

Ouch. 1:8 is a bad ratio. I run 1-4-2 normal to quickly finish Lisa’s daily task requirement. The odds are very bad for 1* fire pearls, but it’s very easy and you can burn through multiple attempts on auto in a short period of time. Plus only 2 stamina per run. It might be a better ratio than hard.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Apr 9, 2019, 04:22 AM

okay i'll try running that, thx ^^

• NO NAME verified Apr 9, 2019, 04:26 AM

I think the best option by far is to pay for two resets for dungeon of volcano every Sunday and Tuesday. You get 40+ 1* per run, so I have been paying 800 crystals for resets 2x/week (300+500). The ratio for grinding stages is too low and unreliable.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 9, 2019, 09:21 AM

2 reset is kinda too much to me:(
    Especially the second one is 500, not 300z
    U got only 950 per day if no monthly package, in order to get enough gold I also pay 600 for gold, so it is already 900. Though I get 1150 per day it is quite much to prevent u from saving crystals.

• NO NAME verified Apr 9, 2019, 09:28 AM

Mirastoria  That’s fair. In my opinion there’s no other option to stay on top of evolving 4* aurora hearts. I keep getting more and more through events, but I never get a significant increase in fire evo mats.

Resetting does limit crystal saving, but it’s only two days per week, and though tempting, I do draw the line after the second reset for 500. 3rd is 1,000 and 4th is 10,000 😳

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 9, 2019, 09:39 AM

Oh the hell, I knew the 3 rd is 1000 and never try,but 4th is 10000 lol???? That’s the insane.
    The worst part of reset is that it only gives lots 1* materials like 30-40 per run, but 2 only 7-15, so u not only need to spend crystals not reset but still have to pay much to upgrade 1 to 2, each time it costs 50k-100k if u do it every Tuesday and Sunday, that are additional spend.
    By letting us downgrade or evolve with different element, we can purchase from DevilRumble or fairly spend among all five elements.

• Hisaka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 8, 2019, 11:45 PM

I haven't found one yet. I would like more of the first red material its the only one that isnt that easy to get because the drop rate from farming it is so bad.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 8, 2019, 11:47 PM

1&2 only drop from hard mode, the rate is low, the time takes so long, and exp&gold so low as well.

• Hisaka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 8, 2019, 11:56 PM

2 red mat isn't that hard it drops onl 4-6 normal stage 4 its an increased xp area to the xp isnt that bad not as good as later stages but the drop rate is good. I farm that stage a lot when leveling new noobie hero teams.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 9, 2019, 12:02 AM

Oh heck really? I thought there are only 3 can be found , thx!
    Never check previous story:3

• NO NAME verified Apr 9, 2019, 12:22 AM

If you’re converting 1* mats to 2* mats, you could spend that gold for better things.

5-8-1 is pretty good for 2* fire mats.
    It’s very difficult to run out of 1* mats unless one enjoys wasting gold.

• Hisaka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 9, 2019, 12:27 AM

1 Mats is easy to run out of just evo the red upgrade heros to make 6 star heros. I Never have enough 1 red everything else is farmable or you guy can from arena. I have even started turning 4 heros that I dont need of other colors to 5 and using them instead because I have ton of mats for other colors

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Apr 9, 2019, 02:26 AM

I use 4-6-4 whenever I'm really low on low grade fire crystals, fast and easy grind which also drops 2* fodder equipment. I dont think theres a way to downgrade crystals but that would be friggin awesome and save so much time. U have my vote on being able to use different elemental crystals for evoing blobs, like why do they all use fire crystals(?) Lol

Home