[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: May. 26, 2022PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the May. 26 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. Ragna Break [Wounded Winner part. 3] & Ragna Burst 2. Child Equipment Change Improvement 3. Hecate’s Library 4. New Child 5. New Costume 6. New Soul Carta 7. New Item 8. Mission Pass 9. Devil Pass 10. Summons 11. Shop 12. Events 13. Others ================================================== ■ Ragna Break ■ ● Ragna Break Season 25 [Wounded Winner part. 3] - Ragna Break Period: May. 26, after maint. ~ Jun. 9, 08:00 (UTC+0) - Slayers Period: May. 28, 08:00 (UTC+0) ~ Jun. 9, 08:00 (UTC+0) ● Ragna Break Rewards - Ragna Story Dungeon Reward
- Ragna Chest Reward Upon clearing the raid, the raid chest will be provided with certain rates.
※ The 3-4★ Childs dropped from the Ragna Chest Reward may have any type. For 5★ Childs, they will have the same type as that of the Ragna Break Boss. ※ You can obtain the Raid Boss Child from the Platinum Treasure Chest. ● Ragna Shop
● Ragna Break Rank Reward - Ragna Rank Rewards
※ 11th~50th Reward Core Material Lucky Box: 100 randomly distributed core materials of a single type ※ 51th~100th Reward Core Material Lucky Box: 50 randomly distributed core materials of a single type - Slayers Rank Rewards
※ 11th~50th Reward Core Material Lucky Box: 100 randomly distributed core materials of a single type ※ 51th~100th Reward Core Material Lucky Box: 50 randomly distributed core materials of a single type - Other Slayers Rank Rewards
■ Ragna Burst ■ Ragna Burst!! SEASON OPEN
● Period: May. 26, after maint. ~ Jun. 9, 08:00 (UTC+0) ● How to Join Ragna Burst - You can join Ragna Burst by using 1 Ragna Burst Ticket. -One Ragna Burst Ticket is given when 20 raid tickets are used, and can also be purchased at the Ragna Shop. ※After Ragna Burst ends, the remaining Ragna Burst tickets will be exchanged for 10 crystals per piece. ※ Ragna Burst is a gigantic boss battle, and all boss raid-related options and gigantic boss raid-related options for the existing equipment and Soul Carta are applied. ● Ragna Burst Clear Reward - In Ragna Burst, you can get help from Busters. 3) Busters - In Ragna Burst, you can get help from Busters. ● Child Busters
● Carta Busters
※The activated Buster Effect is applied cumulatively, and the level of the buff increases as individual Busters (Child & Carta) grow. - Child Busters Growth: Applied according to Uncap and Ignition level - Carta Busters Growth: Applied according to Soul Enha. level, and if both Normal Carta and Prism Carta are raised, the one with higher uncap level will be applied as Buster. ■ Child Equipment Change Improvement ■ - New equipment change UI applied : Candidates can now change weapons, armors, accessories, and Soul Carta on one screen. : Candidates can now check the Child’s ability change while changing equipment.
- Importing equipment in use by other Child : Candidates can now bring and equip the item that another Child is currently using. : Equipment in use can be identified by additional icons in the list.
- Equipment Bookmark Function : Candidates can now save and load the current equipment set as a bookmark. : Up to 7 bookmarks can be saved per Child, and bookmarks are shared between the same Child. : The same equipment can be saved in multiple bookmarks. : Bookmarked equipment can be freely used by other Childs and does not disappear from the inventory.
- Equipment Change Improvement (Item → View Equipped) : Candidates can now select a Child without any equipment in the equipment change function. : Should you touch the Child icon, a Child without any equipment also gets displayed.
■ Hecate’s Library ■
■ New Child ■ 5★ Chaser Kubaba (Water Type, Debuffer) ※ The new Child 5★ Chaser Kubaba can be obtained with a certain rate from all Summon Tickets that can summon a 5★ Child after the Jun. 23 maintenance
5★ Dark Shadow Yuna (Wood Type, Supporter) ※ The new Child 5★ Dark Shadow Yuna can be obtained with a certain rate from all Summon Tickets that can summon a 5★ Child after the Jun. 23 maintenance
- Dark Luster Khepri’s Skills have been revised.
■ New Costume ■ - Shotgun Kubaba ※ Exclusive for Ragna Burst Reward ※ Will be added to the Costume Shop after the Jun. 23 maintenance.
- Light of Hope Yuna ※ Will be added to the Costume Shop after the Jun. 23 maintenance.
- Chilling Khepri ※ Will be added to the Costume Shop after the Jun. 23 maintenance.
- Hot Spring Chaser Kubaba
- Hot Spring Dark Shadow Yuna
■ New Soul Carta ■ 5★ Rest in Peace
■ New Item ■
※ New items can be obtained with a certain rate from Equip. Summon/Equip. Summon Ticket/Rumble Shop after the Jun. 26 maintenance. ■ Mission Pass ■
※ Can be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass, no rewards provided after the period ends. ■ Devil Pass ■
※ If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can acquire additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). ※ Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! Get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved! ※ Details can be found in-game. ※ Be sure to check the season period and tier achievement points! ※ Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all the exclusive rewards. ※ You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by spending a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. ※ You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. ※ You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends. ■ Summon ■
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired. ※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Shop ■
※ Please check contents and rates of the lucky box and select box type products in-game. ※ Details can be found in-game. ※ Gift Box Package Item List
■ Events ■ 1) Evolution Road Period: May. 26, after maint. ~ Jun. 16, 08:00 (UTC+0) Details: Complete the following missions within the event period to get the Event Rewards. Rewards: Touch the [Evolution Road] icon on the left side of the main screen to check the mission details and rewards
2) Crafting Rates UP & Succession Fee Discount Event Period: May. 26, after maint. ~ Jun. 23, until maint. Details: During the event period, the rates of getting E grade equipment options decreases, the rates of acquiring S, A grade equipment options increases.
※ After the event period ends, it will be restored to the original rates. During the event period, equipment option succession fee will be discounted as follows.
※ After the event period ends, it will be restored to the original fees. 3) All Type Day Dungeon Open Period: May. 26, after maint. ~ Jun. 9, 08:00 (UTC+0). Period: All Type Day Dungeons will be open and available to play during the event period ■ Others ■ - Max Level Increase : The maximum account level will be increased from 80 to 90.
: The maximum basic stamina reserve has been increased from 394 to 484. : The maximum party slots are increased from 10 to 11. - Regarding Ragna Break S25 Scenario : It was recognized that the English, Chinese (Traditional), and Chinese (Simplified) texts of the Ragna Break Season 25 scenario, scheduled to be updated on May. 26, were not prepared accordingly due to a delay in the translation process. The scenario will be coming soon through a non-maintenance update next week. : Thus, for the moment, Ragna Break Season 25 scenario will be displayed in Japanese in all language settings for the duration of the season so that Candidates who were looking forward to the next story can preview the story in a limited language environment. : We apologize once again to all the Candidates who have been looking forward to the Ragna Break Season 25 scenario. As a humble gesture of apology, we would like to provide the following compensation on the maintenance date. [Compensation] - 5,000 Crystals - 5★ Water Type Summon Ticket (x 1) - 5★ Wood Type Summon Ticket (x 1) Destiny Child always will do its best to meet the expectations of the Candidates for them to enjoy higher quality content. Thank You