CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Jan 27, 2022, 05:23 PM 2,682 read

[NOTICE] Regarding maintenance cycle changes and Feb. 10 update

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Regarding maintenance cycle changes and Feb. 10 update image 1

Dear Candidates, I am once again grateful to greet our global Candidates as the director of the Destiny Child content development group.   I am writing to you this time as the maintenance cycle will be changed from every 2 weeks to about every 4 weeks, beginning from the Feb. 24 maintenance.   Even after the change, 4 weeks' worth of content will be updated in batches in the single maintenance that will be held once every 4 weeks. Seasonal contents will continue to run in two-week increments.   Also, for the team to organize the development schedule according to the change of the maintenance interval, Inferno Raid will come back on the Feb. 10 update.   By increasing the cycle duration of the development schedule, we plan to secure space to develop various contents and functions, and to lay the groundwork for new additions in the game.   We sincerely ask for the understanding of our Candidates. We will strive to prevent any inconvenient experience due to this change in the maintenance cycle.   Yours Sincerely,   Director Sang-Uk BAE

Comment 5

• Taihou LV.10 Nomad Jan 27, 2022, 06:30 PM

doesnt matter. just keep devil pass 1 week rotation PLEASE

• Zed LV.6 Nomad Jan 27, 2022, 10:25 PM

Agradecido por todo el trabajo que realizan

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 29, 2022, 05:22 PM

If this will help devs get us new Rebirth Lab and other stuff we do not have atm faster,sure we all ok with it.

• Nimloth LV.5 Lurker Jan 28, 2022, 12:55 AM

Not sure if I got it right. So the events like world boss or ragna will run for 2 weeks as normal, but the difference is that maintenance break will handle two of events at the same time?

• Ionasalsa LV.2 Lurker Feb 10, 2022, 09:44 PM

Sounds like it.

Home