CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Jan 13, 2022, 03:03 PM 1,141 read

[NOTICE] Regarding GL Ragna Break S23 Scenario

DC NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - [NOTICE] Regarding GL Ragna Break S23 Scenario image 1

Dear Candidates,   We are deeply sorry to deliver the extremely unfortunate news to the Candidates who love the story of Destiny Child.   It was belatedly recognized that the English, Chinese (Traditional), and Chinese (Simplified) texts of the Ragna Break Season 23 scenario, scheduled to be updated on Jan. 13, were not prepared accordingly due to a communication error.   Thus, for the moment, Ragna Break Season 23 scenario will be displayed in Japanese in all language settings for the duration of the season so that Candidates who were looking forward to the next story can preview the story in a limited language environment.   In addition, as the translation gets applied in the future, all Candidates will be able to view the Ragna Break Season 23 scenario in Hecate's library.   We apologize once again to all the Candidates who have been looking forward to the Ragna Break Season 23 scenario.   As a humble gesture of apology, we would like to provide the following compensation.

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - [NOTICE] Regarding GL Ragna Break S23 Scenario image 6

※ Please note that the rewards will be claimable until Jan. 27, until maint.   Destiny Child always will do its best to meet the expectations of the Candidates for them to enjoy higher quality content.   Thank You        

Comment 9

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader Jan 13, 2022, 06:03 PM

Okie.
    Errors are errors.
    Even though the language is messed up for now, I thank you for getting organized and pushing a compromise patch.

I know what it's like to have to do an emergency Crunch Time, and the decisions to be made are not always easy.

Thank you for the game.

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Jan 13, 2022, 03:49 PM

How dare you!!! Fix as soon as possible. After end of Ragna it'll be disgusting.

• Achim Marian LV.2 Lurker Jan 13, 2022, 04:15 PM

control your mammaries.

• Sloppyhead LV.7 Nomad Jan 13, 2022, 04:33 PM

Bro chill

• Taihou LV.7 Nomad Jan 13, 2022, 07:03 PM

i was waiting for this certain scenario to read for a long time and now am very sad coz despite my nickname im not too fluent in japanese lol. but oh well it happens will wait for it to be added later. peace

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S Jan 13, 2022, 08:24 PM

so what they're saying is they won't be adding in the scenario until after the ragna break is over that is very upsetting

• ★テERRリ☆①⑨⑧⑦★ LV.24 Monster Jan 13, 2022, 11:23 PM

Maybe that's why God invented Google Translate...

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader Jan 14, 2022, 03:22 AM

Yes... But not all companies can use such in a released product. It depends on what laws or structures are in play across many countries.

There is also a tendency of G Translate to not correctly use Eastern phrases or sort the wrong words into play.

I've had more than my share of translations which are nothing like the source sentence.

• HaloGod3330 LV.14 Chief Jan 14, 2022, 09:28 PM

awesome compensation, thanks :)

Home