CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Oct 20, 2021, 06:35 PM 1,088 read

[NOTICE] Pre-Release Notice of Destiny Child OST

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Pre-Release Notice of Destiny Child OST image 1

Dear Candidates, This is Destiny Child.   Since its launch, many of our Candidates have thankfully complimented on the BGM that played throughout the game.   With their never-ending support, our Candidates have requested the release of the OST. And now, we are finally able to respond to your request.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Pre-Release Notice of Destiny Child OST image 3

[Pre-Release Notice of Destiny Child OST]   About 160 songs from ‘Destiny Child’ soundtrack have been loved steadily since the game’s launch.   Along with renewal of existing OSTs with professional session recordings such as brass and strings, they get recreated for the album with a richer sound.   Before the official release announcement for Destiny Child OST, this time, we bring you the teaser video and introduce you the main title song and sub-title song that will be included in the OST album.   ■ Main Title Song 『PLASTIC CITY』 - ESTi feat. Hirata Shihoko Vocalist 'Hirata Shihoko', famous for the 'Persona' series, participated in the opening theme song of 'Destiny Child'. The world of ‘Destiny Child’ have met the unique musical personality of ESTi to become a hot topic in the community.   ■ Sub-Title Song RAGNA BREAKERS - seibin This is the battle theme song for ‘Boss Raid’ produced by popular composer seibin. It is produced in a fusion jazz style that has not been heard in the existing 'Destiny Child'. It shall demonstrate a different charm, and it is a song characterized by a strong melody and a brass section.   The OST to be released this time is PART 1. PART 2 is scheduled to be released in 2022.   For a detailed release schedule and details, Please wait for the ‘Destiny Child OST release notice’ to be announced next.   Thank you.  

Comment 8

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 20, 2021, 11:07 PM

The answer to what might be the game's oldest unanswered question!

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Oct 20, 2021, 09:57 PM

HELL YEAH! My request 2 years ago come true! Thank you

• MisakiSakaki LV.13 Chief Oct 20, 2021, 08:36 PM

YES!

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Oct 20, 2021, 06:55 PM

oooooooooooo HYPE!!!!

• KlessDaVott LV.4 Lurker Oct 21, 2021, 04:10 AM

So much appreciated!

• Consutron LV.7 I Love Food Oct 21, 2021, 04:11 AM

NICE, amazing news *o*
    The only things missing now are the artbooks back into stock and I can finally get everything I want from ShiftUp Store :3

• Naomi LV.19 Shadow Oct 21, 2021, 04:31 PM

Nice 🥰! The In-game BGM function will be implemented too in the near future? Even the Japanese client knows this feature, in addition to the Korean one.

• gamer526700594 LV.3 Lurker Oct 22, 2021, 04:33 AM

moot family 8
Home