[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 18, 2021DC NEWS
We are informing you about the Oct. 18 update. Please read below for details. ==================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon 'Secret Halloween' 2. Hecate’s Library 3. New Child 4. New Costume 5. New Item 6. Mission Pass 7. Devil Pass 8. Summons 9. Shop 10. Events ==================================================== ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: Oct. 18, after maint. ~ Oct. 28, until maint. 2. Partner Child In the areas shown below, the following Childs will join the first slot of the party as the Partner Child.
* When the Partner Child joins, the existing party member is automatically replaced. The Partner Child is automatically assigned as the party leader.
3. Boost Child When fighting with a party to which the Boost Child belongs, you can acquire additional event items that appear as special rewards.
* The boost effect does not apply to event items obtained as initial clear rewards * The boost effect is not provided for the child provided as a partner. 4. First Clear Reward Event items are acquired as the first clear reward only once.
* Event Items (Story Skein) paid as the first clear rewards are provided only once for the first time. * The number of available event items (Story Skein) can be checked and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. 5. Special Reward You can select as many special rewards as the number of stars earned according to the clear result.
6. Narrative Collection By consuming the event item (Story Skein) obtained through clearing the dungeon, you can obtain various rewards from the Narrative Collection.
Collection rewards can be obtained by summoning all items that appear in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions are as follows.
* If you acquire the MAIN reward, you do not have to summon all the items on the random reward list to earn the collection reward for each collection. * After updating the random reward list, you can move to the next collection reward. * Even when the MAIN reward is obtained and the random reward update is possible, you can keep getting the random rewards. 7. Narrative Mission Daily narrative missions can be performed according to the progress of the narrative dungeon play, event items (Story Skein) can be obtained upon completion of the missions. ※ For narrative missions, the number of possible tries will be reset as of 04:00 AM (UTC+0). Basic information about the narrative dungeon can be found through the link below. https://pse.is/3e5pm3
■ Hecate’s Library ■ We are informing you about the new books that will be stocked in the Hecate’s Library after the Oct. 18 update.
- Touch Night World > “Hecate's Library” icon to enter. ■ New Childs ■ We are informing you about the new Child who will be updated on Oct. 18. 5★ Swift Laima (Dark Type, Supporter)
4★ Night Festival Typhon (Dark Type, Supporter)
■ New Costumes ■ - Hot Spring Laima
- Hot Spring Typhon
■ New Item ■ We are informing you about the new items that will be added after the Oct. 18 update.
■ Mission Pass ■ We are informing you about the new mission pass that will be added after the Oct. 18 update.
※ Can be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass, no rewards provided after the period ends. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 88 begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! Get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved! ※ Points required for reaching the top tier has been decreased. Be sure to check the season period and tier achievement points! 1. Devil Pass Season 88 Period: Oct. 18, after maint. ~ Oct. 22, 03:00 (UTC+0) 2. Devil Pass Missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can acquire additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Swift Laima, 5★ Hot Spring Swift Laima Costume, 5★ Hot Spring Hasty Ophois Costume ※ Details can be found in-game. - Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all the exclusive rewards. - You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by spending a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends. ■ Summons ■ We are informing you about the new summons that will be added after the Oct. 18 update.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired ※ Details can be found in-game ■ Shop ■ We are informing you about the new store packages that will be added after the Oct. 18 update.
※ Please check contents and rates of the lucky box and select box type products in-game. ※Details can be found in-game. ■ Events ■ - Lisa's Extra Lessons
Clear Lisa's Extra Lessons, and get 6★, Lv. 60, Uncapped to +6 Skill Tier 7 Lv. 10 and S-Class Awakened Child! - Period: Oct. 18, after maint. ~ Nov. 11, until maint. - Details: Submit Lisa's special extra lesson assignments every day and select desired 6★, Lv. 60, Uncapped to +6, Max. Skill Lv., Fully Awakened Child from the prepared list for each class. ※ You can check the list of tasks through Lisa's Extra Lessons menu in the game. - Rewards Basic Rewards: 6★, Lv. 60, Uncapped to +6, Max. Skill Lv., Fully Awakened Child from the prepared list for each class. Grading Rewards: Obtain the final rewards according to the number of steps cleared after Lisa’s grading ※ You must submit Lisa's extra lessons assignment within the event period to receive the rewards. ※ The event participation history will be determined based on the first login date after the update. Please be aware of the submission period for the assignments and the following rewards (basic/grading). e.g.) If you have logged in right after the Oct. 18 maint. when the event starts Assignment Submission Deadline: Oct. 18, after maint. ~ Oct. 27, 04:00 (UTC+0) / Approx. 9 days Basic rewards claim period: Oct. 18, after maint. ~ Oct. 27, 04:00 (UTC+0) / approx. 9 days Grading rewards claim period: Oct. 27, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Oct. 30, 04:00 (UTC+0) / approx. 3 days Basic Rewards