CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Oct 8, 2021, 02:27 PM 1,434 read

[NOTICE] Developer D Note - 2 -

DC NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note - 2 - image 1

Hello, Developer D is back.   In the fall of October, when everything is about to ripe, in order to provide richer content to the Candidates, we will briefly tell you about the future development plans.   Shall we take a look at the exciting content that will come to the Candidates at the end of the year?   ・“Ragna Burst” Added

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note - 2 - image 3

“Ragna Burst”, which is held at the same time as “Ragna Break”, will be added! 「Ragna Burst」 is different from the existing 「Ragna Break」, it is content for experienced users in which they can challenge the boss and conquer it alone.  

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note - 2 - image 5

Candidates can get rich rewards for each level of the boss they defeat, so please look forward to the generous rewards!   ▶ Various Buff Effects added to Ragna Burst!   For each season of Ragna Burst, depending on the possession and raised level of a specific Child or Soul Carta, Candidates will be able to obtain various buff effects.   We are planning a buff effect that will be a great help in subjugating the boss, so please look forward to which Child and Soul Carta will be in the spotlight.   A more variety of new content will be introduced in the future, so we ask for your continued support.   We will do our best to make the game more enjoyable for the Archfiend Candidates.   Please look forward to Destiny Child in the future.

Comment 8

• Vischi LV.22 Outlaw Oct 8, 2021, 07:56 PM

Since Moot has been pulled from app stores, and all lounges have transferred to Band - quite some time ago - is there another platform Destiny Child plans to open an official account on? I'd be nice to have a place to go to, for DC News, that's official and will still be supported past another year from now 🤓 Hoo-rah, Woot Woot, and all that jazz 🥳

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 9, 2021, 07:49 PM

*waves

• Shaun Sites LV.2 Lurker Oct 8, 2021, 05:57 PM

That's cool and all but yall haven't even unlocked the final spa or kawami for global and instead are adding this? I've waited almost 3 years for the other two so you can imagine I'm seriously less than thrilled about it right now.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Oct 8, 2021, 08:13 PM

Last spa is still locked in all regions, not just global.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Oct 9, 2021, 08:26 AM

Thanks Developer D. for this very great next content !

I need to see the futur and last story in French, I don't know why the game is translate in French without story text ?

I need a answer for this, is possible or story in French on Destiny Child is definitively end ?

Thanks for the game, and good day ! :)

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Oct 11, 2021, 09:02 AM

Hi, ZelphuS! Please be reminded that after our August 12 Update, there has been a partial change with the Scenario in the game. The Scenario language will use English when you select French to play. However, system-related names such as Childs, skills, products, and others will continue to be supported in French.

You may read our August 12 Update Notice through this link: https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/407/posts/5413314/notice-update-note-aug-12-2021

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Oct 11, 2021, 05:18 PM

Thank you for the answer, but I had already read it, my real question is why this change took place and will it be definitive no feedback on the French scripts is and will be possible?

Thanks for your reply !

• Paradox3759 LV.17 Sage Oct 8, 2021, 05:13 PM

Oh yea boiiiii. Lesssgooo

Home