CM Alt LV.23 GameManager
Apr 23, 2021, 02:26 PM 2,128 read

[NOTICE] Lisa's Upcoming Schedule Calendar

DC NEWS

Hello, dear Candidates. This is DC DEVs! Aren't you getting excited for the Summer? Well, today, we are here to show you the plan for our future updates! Luckily, our sweet and smart Lisa made another update calendar for us to celebrate the season! Now let us see her work, shall we?

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - [NOTICE] Lisa's Upcoming Schedule Calendar image 2

Comment 12

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Apr 23, 2021, 03:33 PM

Finally we'll get Lupin.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Apr 23, 2021, 04:36 PM

After my post in bug report 👌👌

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Apr 24, 2021, 01:59 AM

Is that June in this calendar? Wasn't made clear in the schedule.

• Sir Shortcut LV.12 Chief Apr 24, 2021, 09:37 AM

more male character please, richardo papa need more man...
    #senddudes

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Apr 24, 2021, 11:26 AM

A really hot one and his butler await you during summer.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 24, 2021, 01:06 AM

omg, the devs have finally fulfilled my request for more WAIFUS

• Chris P Bacon LV.6 Nomad Apr 23, 2021, 05:25 PM

Love these updates. Is there any way to indicate how many new childs will be released on each update? Like say when Orphios was released there was only 1 child released for that patch (Orphios). When Methusala was released, there were two childs released for that patch (Methusala & Hel). This patch when Seth was released, we got three childs this patch (Seth, Artemis, Semele). Would it be possible to indicate how many childs will be released each patch?

You see, as a free player it takes a lot of preperation, evolving many 4-star childs into 5-star childs, to then be able to use those to evolve the newly released childs. If I know how many childs will be released in the future, it gives me a heads up on how many 4-star childs I need to evolve to 5-star childs.

Regardless, I'm very looking forward to these new childs and events and have greatly enjoyed this game! Thank you

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Apr 23, 2021, 06:18 PM

You can refer to this timeline for what childs are expected to come for each event. https://tiny.cc/uau6tz

Do note that the info for future contents is based on JP version. Global follows JP to a certain degree, but expect some variations to occur.

• Chris P Bacon LV.6 Nomad May 5, 2021, 04:59 PM

Thank you! I'll try to keep that in mind! It's helpful to know how many crystals I should be saving up for the next patch

• galaxysilver LV.10 Best Squadmate Apr 23, 2021, 04:59 PM

after this sad raid, there's WB... I can't take a break ;;w;;

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Apr 24, 2021, 01:54 AM

Prepare for more fun time with Death Heal.

• Imajine LV.7 Nomad Apr 23, 2021, 09:43 PM

where's lisa?

Home