CM Alt LV.23 GameManager
Apr 23, 2021, 12:46 PM 372 read

[NOTICE] Issue After Update on Apr. 23

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Issue After Update on Apr. 23 image 1

We are informing you about an issue currently identified in Destiny Child.   ==========   ■ Issue - Fixed the Child names that were misspelled in Premium Summon Limited-Time Missions ※ Only the Child names were not displayed correctly without any influence on the functions   ==========   [Apr. 23, 07:40(UTC +0) ■ Issue - where certain buffs and debuffs are not appplied under certain circumstances ※ Patch will only be applied after closing the game and turning it again.   ==========   Though it may be cumbersome, please reconnect to the game after checking the notice. We are sorry for causing you an inconvenience.   Thank you.    

Comment 1

• Chris P Bacon LV.6 Nomad Apr 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

I noticed something in the Ranga rewards. Usually the rewards are something like
    * Join Lv1-40 Raid Boss battles *10* times in Slayer Raid
    * Join Lv1-40 Raid Boss battles *20* times in Slayer Raid
    * Join Lv1-40 Raid Boss battles *30* times in Slayer Raid
    * Join Lv1-40 Raid Boss battles *40* times in Slayer Raid
    etc

So you have to join Raids like 10, 20, 30, 40 (maybe up to 50) times to get all the rewards. That's what it's usually been like.

This time around it's like there are four or five challenges that are all the same
    they ALL say to battle 10 times. I thought that was a little odd, maybe it's a mistake?

Anyway some of the names of these challenges are
    * Pierce the Heavens
    * Hero's Conscience
    * The Eternal Struggle
    I don't remember all the names, those are the ones I do.

Maybe this was a mistake, but I thought I should just bring it to your attention.

Home