[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Apr. 08, 2021PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the Apr. 8 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon 'Second Chance' 2. Hecate Library 3. New Child 4. New Costume 5. New Item 6. Mission Pass 7. Devil Pass 8. Summons 9. Shop 10. Event 11. Others ================================================== ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: Apr. 8, after maint. ~ Apr. 22, after maint. 2. Partner Child In the areas shown below, joins slot 1 of the party as the Partner Child.
* When the Partner Child joins, the existing party member is automatically replaced. The Partner Child automatically assigned as the party leader.
3. Boost Child When fighting with a party to which the Boost Child belongs, you can acquire additional event items that appear as special rewards.
* The boost effect does not apply to event items obtained as initial clear rewards. * The boost effect is not provided for Childs provided as partners. 4. First Clear Reward Event items are acquired as the first clear reward only once.
* Event Items (Jackal Sculpture) paid as the first clear rewards are provided only once for the first time. * The number of available event items (Jackal Sculpture) can be checked and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. 5. Special Reward You can select as many special rewards as the number of stars earned according to the clear result.
6. Narrative Collection By consuming the event item (Jackal Sculpture) obtained through clearing the dungeon, you can obtain various rewards from the Narrative Collection.
Collection rewards can be obtained by summoning all items that appear in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions are as follows.
* If you acquire the MAIN reward, you can do not have to summon all the items on the random reward list to earn the collection reward for each collection. * After updating the random reward list, you can move to the next collection reward. * Even when the MAIN reward is obtained and the random reward update is possible, you can keep getting the random rewards. 7. Narrative Mission Daily narrative missions can be performed according to the progress of the narrative dungeon play, Event items (Jackal Sculpture) can be obtained upon completion of the missions. ※ For narrative missions, the number of possible tries will be reset as of 04:00 AM (UTC+0). Basic information about the narrative dungeon can be found through the link below. https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/1400705/destiny-101-narrative-dungeon-renewal
■ Hecate’s Library ■ We are informing you about the new books that will be stocked in the Hecate’s Library after the Apr. 8 update.
-Night World> Touch the “Hecate's Library” icon to enter. ■ New Child ■ We are informing you about the new Child who will be updated on Apr 08. 5★ Hasty Ophois (dark type, attacker)
■ New Costume ■ New Hot Spring Costumes that will be added after Apr. 8 update. - Hot Spring Ophois
■ New Item ■ We are informing you about the new items that will be added after the Apr. 8 update.
■ Mission Pass ■ We are informing you about the new mission pass that will be added after the Apr. 8 update.
※ Can be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass, no rewards provided after the period ends. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 72 with boosted crafting stone rewards begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! Get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved! ※ Be sure to check the season period and tier achievement points! 1. Devil Pass Season 72 Period: Apr. 8, after maint. ~ Apr. 22, after maint. 2. Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5 ★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase the Arch Devil Pass, you can obtain additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Hasty Ophois, Hot Spring Hasty Ophois Costume, Hot Spring Two-Sided Moa Costume, weapon/armor/accessory crafting stones. ※ Details can be found in-game. - Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all the exclusive rewards. You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by spending a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends. ■ Summon ■ We are informing you about the new summons that will be added after the Apr. 8 update.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired ※ Details can be found in-game ■ Shop ■ We are informing you about the new store packages that will be added after the Apr. 8 update.
※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Events ■ 1. Equip. Crafting Rate Up & Equip. Option Succession Sale - Event Period: Apr. 8, after maint. ~ Apr. 22, until maint. - Details: Equip. Crafting Rate Up & Equip. Option Succession Sale Event will be running. ※ For more information, please check the announcement of [Equip. Crafting Rate Up & Equip. Option Succession Sale] https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/1729/posts/5388241/event-equip-craft-rate-up-option-transfer-dc-event
2. Wheel of Fortune -Complete Fortune Missions and collect 'Fortune Chips'! -You can turn 'Wheel of Fortune' by collecting Fortune Chips. -Event Period: Apr. 8, after maint. ~ Apr. 22, until maint. - How to Get Chips 1. Fortune Mission
※ You can also get Fortune Chips through Mission Pass (Elizabeth's Limited-Time Missions). 2. Buy Fortune Points You can purchase Fortune Chips by consuming Crystals.
※ You can purchase up to 200 Chips per day. 3. Devil Rumble Ticket Price Discount - Event Period: Apr. 8, after maint. ~ Apr. 22, until maint. - Details: The cost of purchasing Devil Rumble Tickets is discounted as follows.
■ Others ■ -Due to the expansion of Kenya tax laws, from April 8, 2021, additional VAT will be applied to paid apps and in-app purchases on the Google Play Store, and the payment amount will be changed.