[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 25, 2021PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the Feb. 25 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon “Blind for love” 2. Hecate’s Library 3. New Child 4. Rebirth Labyrinth 5. New Costume 6. New Item 7. New Soul Carta 8. Mission Pass 9. Devil Pass 10. Summons 11. Shop 12. Event 13. Others ================================================== ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ ● Period: Feb. 25, after maint. ~ Mar. 11, until maint. ● Partner Child In the areas shown below, 5★ Cute Euros, the partner child, joins slot 1 of the party.
* When the Partner Child joins, the existing party member is automatically replaced. The Partner Child automatically assigned as the party leader.
● Boost Child When fighting with a party to which the Boost Child belongs, you can acquire additional event items that appear as special rewards.
* The boost effect does not apply to event items obtained as initial clear rewards. * The boost effect is not provided for Childs provided as partners. ● First Clear Reward Event items are acquired as the first clear reward only once.
* Event Items (Sweet Love's Gift) paid as the first clear rewards are provided only once for the first time. * The number of available event items (Sweet Love’s Gift) can be checked and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. ● Special Reward You can select as many special rewards as the number of stars earned according to the clear result.
● Narrative Collection By consuming the event item (Sweet Love’s Gift) obtained through clearing the dungeon, you can obtain various rewards from the Narrative Collection.
Collection rewards can be obtained by summoning all items that appear in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions are as follows.
* If you acquire the MAIN reward, you can do not have to summon all the items on the random reward list to earn the collection reward for each collection. * After updating the random reward list, you can move to the next collection reward. * Even when the MAIN reward is obtained and the random reward update is possible, you can keep getting the random rewards. 7. Narrative Mission Daily narrative missions can be performed according to the progress of the narrative dungeon play, Event items (Sweet Love’s Gift) box can be obtained upon completion of the missions. ※ For narrative missions, the number of possible tries will be reset as of 04:00 AM (UTC+0). Basic information about the narrative dungeon can be found through the link below. https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/1400705/destiny-101-narrative-dungeon-renewal
■ Hecate’s Library ■ We are informing you about the new books that will be stocked in the Hecate’s Library after the Feb. 25 update.
-Night World> Touch the “Hecate's Library” icon to enter. ■ New Child ■ We are introducing the new Childs who will be updated on Feb. 25. 5★ Cute Euros (Water Type, Healer)
5★ Ice Blade Ymir (Water Type, Defender)
■ Rebirth Labyrinth ■ 12 pactmaker costumes of 3-5★ Childs below will be added after the Feb. 25 update.
5★ Pactmaker Costume : Failnaught, Salome, Daphnis, Brownie, Medusa 4★ Pactmaker Costume : Erato, Neamhain, Fortuna, Frigga 3★ Pactmaker Costume : Bouquet, Berit, Freyja ※ With the addition of the pactmaker costumes, there may be fluctuations in the individual rates of a certain costume appearing. ※ The pactmaker costumes that were previously obtainable can still be acquired through synthesis. ■ New Costumes ■ New hot spring costumes added after the Feb. 25 update - Hot Spring Ymir
- Hot Spring Cute Euros
■ New Items ■ We are informing you about the new items that will be added after the Feb. 25 update.
■ New Soul Carta ■ We are informing you about the new Soul Carta that will be added after the Feb. 25 update. 5★ Prince Carry
■ Mission Pass ■ We are informing you about the mission pass that will be added after the Feb. 25 update.
※ Can be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass, no rewards provided after the period ends. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 66 with boosted Ignition Core Material rewards begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! Get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved! ※ Be sure to check the season period and tier achievement points! 1. Devil Pass Season 66 Period: Feb. 25, after maint. ~ Mar. 4, 03:00 (UTC+0) 2. Devil Pass missions reset daily at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase the Arch Devil Pass, you can obtain additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Cute Euros, Hot Spring Cute Euros Costume, and Hot Spring Ymir Costume. ※ Details can be found in-game. - Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all the exclusive rewards. You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by spending a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends. ■ Summons ■ We are informing you about the new summons that will be added after the Feb. 25 update.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired ※ Details can be found in-game ■ Shop ■ We are informing you about the new store packages that will be added after the Feb. 25 update.
※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Events ■ 1) Rebirth Challenge Event Period: Feb. 25, after maint. ~ Mar. 11, until maint. Details: Play Rebirth Labyrinth to earn Rebirth Coins and Galaxy Napping Place!
2) Moamoa Paradice Event - Period: Feb. 25, after maint. ~ Mar. 11, until maint. - Event Details: Collect dice in-game to earn rewards! - How to Get Dice
- Completion Reward
※ The dice acquisition conditions are reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0). ※ There is no limit on the number of dice rolls per day. ※ The number of unused dice rolls is accumulated until the end of the event. ■ Others ■ -After the Feb. 25 update, the Ignition System will be applied for 5★ Dark Type Child. [Read more about Ignition Growth] https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/5049377/ignition-system-hephaestus-s-forge-guide
- The Slide Skill Names of Water Drop Ox and Sprout Ox will be changed 1★ Water Drop Ox Before: Chasing Cheetah After: Root Prison 1★ Sprout Ox Before: Root Prison After: Chasing Cheetah