CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Oct 21, 2020, 09:14 PM 2,273 read

[NOTICE] Issue Board regarding TapTap Version

DC NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - [NOTICE] Issue Board regarding TapTap Version image 1

Dear Candidates, information regarding any issues regarding Destiny Child TapTap Version, that has been opened since Oct. 21, 11:00, will be provided in this notice accumulatively.   Please read below for more details.   ==============================   ■ Nov. 27 Identified Issue Regarding Evolution Road Event Final Reward Text An issue in which the “5★ Child Summon Ticket” was incorrectly marked as the “5★ Soul Carta Summon Ticket”   ※ The Evolution Road Event runs normally. This is a text error that occurs only when setting the game in Simplified Chinese.   ■ Nov. 5th patch information   -'PayPal' will be supported from Nov. 5, 11:00 (UTC +0).   - After Nov. 5 maintenance, some payment methods on xsolla (TapTap) will be discontinued. Discontinued Payment Methods: RAZER GOLD, MyCard Points   ■ October 26th 06:00 (UTC+0) patch information   - Soul Carta pickup summon description text modified   ※ A fix has been applied so that users can check the information more clearly when selecting Chinese (Simplified) among all the supported languages ​​in the game. This issue does not affect any other languages.   ※ The fix has been completed on Oct. 26, 06:00 (UTC +0). If you are using [TapTap version-Simplified Chinese language], please use the game after reconnecting   ※ This is an issue that occurred only in Chinese (simplified) language among all the supported languages ​​in the game. This issue does not affect any other languages.   ■ Oct. 23 10:00 A.M. (UTC+0) patch information   -Fixed translation error in Luna Child skill description   ※The corresponding issue has been fixed on Oct. 23, 10:00 A.M. (UTC+0). If you are playing the TapTap version, please use the game after reconnecting.   ※ This is an issue that occurred only with Chinese (simplified) language among all the supported languages ​​in the game. The issue does not affect any other languages.   ■ Oct. 21, 10:00 (UTC+0) Patch Content   - Fixed Translation Error of Certain Items and Buffs   ※ The corresponding issue has been fixed as of Oct. 21, 12:00 P.M. (UTC +0), please play the game after reconnection.   ==============================   The date will be added to the title upon the provision of information on additional issues. Though it may be cumbersome, please check the notice regularly.   Thank you.

Comment 8

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Oct 22, 2020, 12:10 AM

Are you going to fix the censorship in the game. Not all of the Childs are uncensored like their Korean counterparts. I thought this was supposed to be the uncensored version of the game for NA.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 23, 2020, 04:45 AM

These uncensored are from JP version...

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Oct 23, 2020, 04:48 AM

Yeah, and Shift Up said we'd be getting the original uncensored Korean artwork.

• Degen LV.9 Nomad Oct 21, 2020, 11:01 PM

taptap version so laggy, constant fps drop and some how it reduce my damage to the world boss 20%.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Oct 21, 2020, 11:58 PM

tap tap version isn't recognized by my android system as a application / game, knowing that it makes the game sooo heavy it drains your bateryfster than a space ship, also fix it so I can use my touch lock scdeen option in that app bcs it saves way too much batery

• Rozen LV.3 Lurker Oct 22, 2020, 04:33 AM

Please fix the frame drop issue on world boss and pvp,it affects heavily on the gameplay

• Kuro chan LV.18 Let’s play Destiny! Feb 19, 2021, 11:48 PM

Thanks

• Hmb LV.1 Mootie Sep 2, 2021, 10:29 PM

taptap version so laggy

Home