[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the Oct. 20 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. World Boss Trial 2. ND “Fantasy Island” 3. Hecate’s Library Open 4. New Area Ch.2-6 Added 5. New Childs 6. New Costumes 7. New Soul Carta 8. New Items 9. Mission Pass 10. Devil Pass 11. Summons 12. Shop 13. Events 14. Others ================================================== ■ World Boss Trial ■
1) World Boss Trial Season 13 [Kasumi] - World Boss Battle Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 2, 04:00 (UTC+0) - Magic Mirror Store Open Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint. - This season's World Boss is Water Type [Kasumi]. The Boost Childs are 5★ Wood Type [Ayane] and 5★ Fire Type [Leifang]. - If the boost child belongs to your party during the World Boss battle, the bonus percentage for obtaining magic mirror fragments is applied.
2) Rewards Daily Rank Reward Calculation Period: 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ 05:00 (UTC+0) every day during the World Boss period - After the calculation is complete, the rewards can be obtained in the [Previously Daily Rank] menu and are paid to the inventory. - You can receive rewards from the end of the calculation until the next calculation begins. (When the next calculation begins, the previous rewards will disappear. Please be sure to collect them before the next calculation.)
Season Ranking Reward Calculation Period: Nov. 2, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Nov. 3 04:00 (UTC+0) - When the calculation is complete, you can obtain the rewards in the [Season Rank] menu for them to be sent to the mailbox. - You can receive the rewards until the end of the World Boss Trial Season. (When the season ends, the rewards disappear. Please be sure to collect them beforehand.)
We also provide fixed rewards for every number of World Boss kills. You can get a special reward box by completing the number of World Boss kills as shown below.
* In the special reward box, you can get one of [Crystals / 5★ Child / 5★ Soul Carta] . * The special reward box can be obtained only for the number of World Boss appearances outlined above. Other than these cases, the default reward for defeating the World Boss will be provided. 3) Magic Mirror Store You can purchase items/Childs using the magic mirror fragments that can be obtained through World Boss trial battles. Magic Mirror Store Open Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint. (After Magic Mirror Store closes, the number of possessed 'Magic Mirror Fragments' will be reset. Please use them all before the store closes.) * Items/Childs sold at Magic Mirror Store are as follows.
※ You can check detailed information about the product by touching its icon in Magic Mirror Store. 4) For more information on the World Boss Trial, please check the link below. https://hoy.kr/yWUkg ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint. 2. Partner Childs In the areas shown below, the partner Childs 5★ Leifang / 5★ Ayane joins slot 1 of the party.
* When the Partner Child joins, the party member in the slot 1 gets automatically replaced. The partner child is automatically assigned as the party leader.
3. Boost Child When fighting with a party to including the Boost Child, you can obtain additional event items that appear as special rewards.
* The boost effect does not apply to event items obtained as the first clear rewards. * The boost effect is not provided for the provided partner Childs. 4. First Clear Reward Event items are obtained as the first clear rewards only provided once for the initial clear.
* Event items (Girl's Memories) paid as the first clear rewards are provided only once for the initial time. * The number of available event items (Girl's Memories) can be checked and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. 5. Special Reward You can select as many special rewards as the number of stars earned according to the clear result.
6. Narrative Collection By consuming event items (Girl's Memories) acquired through clearing dungeons various rewards can be obtained from the Narrative Collection.
Collection rewards can be obtained by summoning all items that appear in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions are as follows.
* If you acquire the MAIN reward, you don’t have to summon all the items on the random reward list to earn the collection reward for each collection. * By updating the random reward list, you can move to the next collection. * You can continue to obtain prizes from random reward list even when the list can be updated after acquiring the MAIN reward. 7. Narrative Mission Daily narrative missions can be accomplished according to the progress of the Narrative Dungeon play, event items (Girl's Memories) can be obtained upon completion of the missions. * For narrative missions, the number of possible accomplishments will be reset as of 04:00 AM (UTC+0). Basic information about the narrative dungeon can be found in the link below. https://bit.ly/2NCeq8l ■ Hecate's Library Opened ■ What is Hecate's Library? https://bit.ly/2IKufer Bar Replay will be remodeled as “Hecate's Library”. You can check out the various stories of Destiny Child in Hecate's Library. - Night World> Touch the “Hecate's Library” icon to enter. ■New Area Ch.2-6 Added■ After the Oct. 20 update, Ch.2-6 Areas will be added. You can get rewards when you clear the newly added world map areas for the first time.
■New Childs■ 5★ Ayane (Wood Type, Attacker)
5★ Leifang (Fire Type, Debuffer)
■ New Costumes ■ We also inform you about new costumes that will be added on the Oct. 20 update. 1) New Child Costumes - Fylgja Ayane
- Five-Colored Brilliance Leifang
2) New Child Hot Spring Costume - Hot Spring Ayane
- Hot Spring Leifang
We further inform you about Child costumes that can be reacquired on the Oct. 20 update. - Kasumi Costumes
- Honoka Costumes
- Marie Rose Costumes
■ New Soul Carta ■ We inform you about new Soul Carta that will be added on the Oct. 20 update. 5★ Relaxing Beach
5★ Excuse me...?
■ New Items ■ We also inform you about new items that will be added on the Oct. 20 update.
※ The above new items cannot be obtained through summoning tickets or summons. Yet, they can be acquired from 'Bittersweet Vacation' and 'Narrative Collection Completion Reward'. ■ Mission Pass ■ We now inform you about the new Mission Pass that will be added on the Oct. 20 update.
* Can be performed during the period indicated in the mission pass, you cannot receive rewards after the period ends. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 49 begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! You can get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved! ※ For Devil Pass Season 49, its period and the points required for raising tiers have been adjusted. Please check the details below 1. Devil Pass Season 49 Period: Oct. 20, until maint. ~ Oct. 27, 03:00 (UTC+0) 2. Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can obtain additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Leifang, Hot Spring Leifang Costume, Geranium Kasumi Costume . ※ Details can be found in-game. - Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated for Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all exclusive additional rewards. - You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by consuming a certain amount of Blood Gems, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually raise the tier. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends. ■ Summons ■ We inform you about the new summons that will be added on the Oct. 20 update.
※ Only Child and Soul Cartas related to the collaboration specified in each boosted summon and pickup summon can be obtained. Other collaboration-related Childs and Soul Cartas cannot be acquired. Collaboration-related Childs will not be summoned from previous summon tickets. ※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Shop ■ 1) After the Oct. 20 maintenance, 'Monthly Onyx Package' and ‘Monthly Gold Package' will be newly sold newly in in the Lanfei's shop> Special tab. ※ More details about the monthly packages in-game
2) We also inform you about newly store packages that will be added on the Oct. 20 update. ※ Only Child and Soul Cartas related to the collaboration specified in each boosted summon and pickup summon can be obtained. Other collaboration-related Childs and Soul Cartas cannot be acquired. Collaboration-related Childs will not be summoned from previous summon tickets.
※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Events ■ 1) Beach Volley Fiesta
Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint. Detail: Go through the daily quests given during the event and get rewards! Quest rewards for each day
Reward for completing all daily quests
※ 5★ Kasumi, 5★ Leifang, 5★ Honoka, 5★ Ayane, 5★ Marie Rose can be obtained randomly through ‘5★ DOAXVV Child Summon Ticket' 2) Bittersweet Vacation Collect 'Venus Memories' to get event rewards! Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint. ※ 'Venus Memories' are dropped randomly in dungeons that consume stamina ‘Venus Memories' should be displayed in the reward list on the battle start screen (except for tutorial areas).
■ Others ■ - Deleted the summon scene so that users can immediately check the rewards list when receiving all of the World Boss defeat rewards