CM Alt LV.22 GameManager
Oct 19, 2020, 02:53 PM 5,369 read

[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 1

We are informing you about the Oct. 20 update. Please read below for details.   ================================================== [Summary] 1. World Boss Trial 2. ND “Fantasy Island” 3. Hecate’s Library Open 4. New Area Ch.2-6 Added 5. New Childs 6. New Costumes 7. New Soul Carta 8. New Items 9. Mission Pass 10. Devil Pass 11. Summons 12. Shop 13. Events 14. Others ==================================================   ■ World Boss Trial ■

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 3

1) World Boss Trial Season 13 [Kasumi] - World Boss Battle Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 2, 04:00 (UTC+0) - Magic Mirror Store Open Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint. - This season's World Boss is Water Type [Kasumi]. The Boost Childs are 5★ Wood Type [Ayane] and 5★ Fire Type [Leifang]. - If the boost child belongs to your party during the World Boss battle, the bonus percentage for obtaining magic mirror fragments is applied.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 5

2) Rewards Daily Rank Reward Calculation Period: 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ 05:00 (UTC+0) every day during the World Boss period - After the calculation is complete, the rewards can be obtained in the [Previously Daily Rank] menu and are paid to the inventory. - You can receive rewards from the end of the calculation until the next calculation begins. (When the next calculation begins, the previous rewards will disappear. Please be sure to collect them before the next calculation.)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 7

Season Ranking Reward Calculation Period: Nov. 2, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Nov. 3 04:00 (UTC+0) - When the calculation is complete, you can obtain the rewards in the [Season Rank] menu for them to be sent to the mailbox. - You can receive the rewards until the end of the World Boss Trial Season. (When the season ends, the rewards disappear. Please be sure to collect them beforehand.)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 9

We also provide fixed rewards for every number of World Boss kills. You can get a special reward box by completing the number of World Boss kills as shown below.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 11

* In the special reward box, you can get one of [Crystals / 5★ Child / 5★ Soul Carta] . * The special reward box can be obtained only for the number of World Boss appearances outlined above. Other than these cases, the default reward for defeating the World Boss will be provided.   3) Magic Mirror Store You can purchase items/Childs using the magic mirror fragments that can be obtained through World Boss trial battles.   Magic Mirror Store Open Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint. (After Magic Mirror Store closes, the number of possessed 'Magic Mirror Fragments' will be reset. Please use them all before the store closes.) * Items/Childs sold at Magic Mirror Store are as follows.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 13

※ You can check detailed information about the product by touching its icon in Magic Mirror Store.   4) For more information on the World Boss Trial, please check the link below. https://hoy.kr/yWUkg   ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint.   2. Partner Childs In the areas shown below, the partner Childs 5★ Leifang / 5★ Ayane joins slot 1 of the party.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 17

* When the Partner Child joins, the party member in the slot 1 gets automatically replaced. The partner child is automatically assigned as the party leader.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 19

3. Boost Child When fighting with a party to including the Boost Child, you can obtain additional event items that appear as special rewards.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 21

* The boost effect does not apply to event items obtained as the first clear rewards. * The boost effect is not provided for the provided partner Childs.   4. First Clear Reward Event items are obtained as the first clear rewards only provided once for the initial clear.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 23

* Event items (Girl's Memories) paid as the first clear rewards are provided only once for the initial time. * The number of available event items (Girl's Memories) can be checked and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection].   5. Special Reward You can select as many special rewards as the number of stars earned according to the clear result.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 25

6. Narrative Collection By consuming event items (Girl's Memories) acquired through clearing dungeons various rewards can be obtained from the Narrative Collection.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 27

Collection rewards can be obtained by summoning all items that appear in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions are as follows.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 29

* If you acquire the MAIN reward, you don’t have to summon all the items on the random reward list to earn the collection reward for each collection. * By updating the random reward list, you can move to the next collection. * You can continue to obtain prizes from random reward list even when the list can be updated after acquiring the MAIN reward.   7. Narrative Mission Daily narrative missions can be accomplished according to the progress of the Narrative Dungeon play, event items (Girl's Memories) can be obtained upon completion of the missions. * For narrative missions, the number of possible accomplishments will be reset as of 04:00 AM (UTC+0).   Basic information about the narrative dungeon can be found in the link below. https://bit.ly/2NCeq8l   ■ Hecate's Library Opened ■ What is Hecate's Library? https://bit.ly/2IKufer   Bar Replay will be remodeled as “Hecate's Library”. You can check out the various stories of Destiny Child in Hecate's Library.   - Night World> Touch the “Hecate's Library” icon to enter.   ■New Area Ch.2-6 Added■ After the Oct. 20 update, Ch.2-6 Areas will be added. You can get rewards when you clear the newly added world map areas for the first time.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 33

■New Childs■ 5★ Ayane (Wood Type, Attacker)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 35

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 37

[After Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 39

5★ Leifang (Fire Type, Debuffer)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 41

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 43

[After Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 45

■ New Costumes ■ We also inform you about new costumes that will be added on the Oct. 20 update.   1) New Child Costumes - Fylgja Ayane

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 47

- Five-Colored Brilliance Leifang

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 49

2) New Child Hot Spring Costume   - Hot Spring Ayane

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 51

- Hot Spring Leifang

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 53

We further inform you about Child costumes that can be reacquired on the Oct. 20 update. - Kasumi Costumes

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 55

- Honoka Costumes

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 57

- Marie Rose Costumes

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 59

■ New Soul Carta ■ We inform you about new Soul Carta that will be added on the Oct. 20 update.   5★ Relaxing Beach

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 61
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 62

5★ Excuse me...?

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 64
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 201

■ New Items ■ We also inform you about new items that will be added on the Oct. 20 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 67

※ The above new items cannot be obtained through summoning tickets or summons. Yet, they can be acquired from 'Bittersweet Vacation' and 'Narrative Collection Completion Reward'.   ■ Mission Pass ■ We now inform you about the new Mission Pass that will be added on the Oct. 20 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 69

* Can be performed during the period indicated in the mission pass, you cannot receive rewards after the period ends.   ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 49 begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! You can get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved! ※ For Devil Pass Season 49, its period and the points required for raising tiers have been adjusted. Please check the details below   1. Devil Pass Season 49 Period: Oct. 20, until maint. ~ Oct. 27, 03:00 (UTC+0) 2. Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can obtain additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Leifang, Hot Spring Leifang Costume, Geranium Kasumi Costume . ※ Details can be found in-game.   - Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated for Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all exclusive additional rewards. - You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by consuming a certain amount of Blood Gems, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually raise the tier. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends.   ■ Summons ■ We inform you about the new summons that will be added on the Oct. 20 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 71

※ Only Child and Soul Cartas related to the collaboration specified in each boosted summon and pickup summon can be obtained. Other collaboration-related Childs and Soul Cartas cannot be acquired. Collaboration-related Childs will not be summoned from previous summon tickets.   ※ Details can be found in-game.   ■ Shop ■ 1) After the Oct. 20 maintenance, 'Monthly Onyx Package' and ‘Monthly Gold Package' will be newly sold newly in in the Lanfei's shop> Special tab. ※ More details about the monthly packages in-game

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 73

2) We also inform you about newly store packages that will be added on the Oct. 20 update. ※ Only Child and Soul Cartas related to the collaboration specified in each boosted summon and pickup summon can be obtained. Other collaboration-related Childs and Soul Cartas cannot be acquired. Collaboration-related Childs will not be summoned from previous summon tickets.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 328

※ Details can be found in-game.   ■ Events ■ 1) Beach Volley Fiesta

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 77

Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint. Detail: Go through the daily quests given during the event and get rewards!   Quest rewards for each day

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 79

Reward for completing all daily quests

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 81

※ 5★ Kasumi, 5★ Leifang, 5★ Honoka, 5★ Ayane, 5★ Marie Rose can be obtained randomly through ‘5★ DOAXVV Child Summon Ticket'   2) Bittersweet Vacation Collect 'Venus Memories' to get event rewards!   Period: Oct. 20, after maint. ~ Nov. 5, until maint.   ※ 'Venus Memories' are dropped randomly in dungeons that consume stamina ‘Venus Memories' should be displayed in the reward list on the battle start screen (except for tutorial areas).

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 83

- Rewards:

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 20, 2020 image 85

■ Others ■ - Deleted the summon scene so that users can immediately check the rewards list when receiving all of the World Boss defeat rewards      

Comment 28

• Kelerher LV.16 Sage Oct 19, 2020, 07:59 PM

Our stored crystals after maintenance on 20th will be like:

• Aric J. Peabody LV.8 Nomad Oct 19, 2020, 04:28 PM

Hyped for this... But a World Boss AND a Narrative Dungeon??? RIP my phone battery.

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Oct 19, 2020, 05:59 PM

Ikr, it's gonna be really time consuming as well. You can use emulator btw.

• selldavid LV.20 S Oct 19, 2020, 03:36 PM

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Oct 19, 2020, 03:05 PM

Yes Old Collabs Hero back ( their Costume Also back ) time to full set All DOA Collabs Stuff

• Darksicus LV.3 Lurker Oct 19, 2020, 03:40 PM

im reading this and can someone clear something up. is the soul carta in this event limited? will it be obtainable only throught this limited time and unable to get it in a soul carta summoned/ticket after the event? i dont quite understand the explanation in the post. will it act like a exclusive summon like the catherine or guilty gear event?

Edit: nvm, after reading it several time, its limited. Also, i dont see anything about ayane and tamki soul carta being back. I guess they will never come back 😭 lol

• Xethriel LV.20 Assassin Oct 19, 2020, 06:15 PM

NGL, I'm kinda sad/mad they bringing everything back from the 1st round of DOA collab... I went all in to make sure I got EVERYTHING from it when it 1st launched (even the paid costumes for each girl) and now I feel like it was super pointless to do so as its no longer justifiable at all since it wasn't a one time exclusive thing. Low key wish that ppl that got everything from the 1st time got a bonus or something extra since it was brought back (like legacy skin rewards worked on LoL)... Wonder if this rerun of previous collab content means we'll see miku and that other furry loli thing coming back too eventually.... weren't we supposed to have a street fighter one too at some point? 🤷‍♂️

• SnakeShifter LV.16 Sage Oct 20, 2020, 02:42 AM

Wow that was like 1000 USD for everything, was it worth it? How will you feel if it's cheaper this time?

• Xethriel LV.20 Assassin Oct 20, 2020, 03:30 AM

Idr how much it was, but I do remember it was expensive and ppl were bitching about the pay walled costumes. I just hope it comes back the same way lol if ppl didn't open wallets the 1st time I feel that they shouldn't be rewarded the 2nd time around, make them suffer like I did!!! 🤭 lol

I'm also barely realizing I've spent more on the DOA collab for this game than I've actually spent on DOA titles + dlc 🤣 kekw

• Hope1996 LV.5 Lurker Oct 19, 2020, 02:59 PM

All I gotta say is damn! This'll be fun :D

• Degen LV.8 Nomad Oct 19, 2020, 03:56 PM

this one interesting. on the last picture we got new stuff.
    5* evolution child summon ticket.
    what is this mean?
    it was white so I thought it brand new evolution child but in fact it just ticket.

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Oct 20, 2020, 04:50 AM

I hope the next time Devs don't plan again a Narrative Dangeon + World Boss (or Ragna) at the same time.

I don't know if they know, but we are human not robot that can farm stuff 24/24 each day.

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Oct 25, 2020, 08:53 AM

I have to admit that doing Narrative dangeon and World Boss together is not as stressful as I thought ... In fact, after trying it for myself, I find that it's not that bad.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.19 Supersonic Oct 20, 2020, 12:31 AM

I imagine the story.
    Kasumi's like: "C'mon girls, we came here to play volleyball, not just to frolic in swimsuits and cosplay outfits!"
    Everyone else:

• gamer620363994 LV.1 Mootie Oct 20, 2020, 01:03 AM

Is only way to get the DOA costumes for Kasumi to buy the package?

• Kharl LV.22 Wizard Oct 20, 2020, 03:03 AM

Yes.

• LehBiscuit LV.20 Swifty Sailor Oct 20, 2020, 02:10 AM

Perfect time to come back to the game. Can't wait for tomorrow

• HaloGod3330 LV.10 Nomad Oct 20, 2020, 05:36 AM

love it, whole lot to do and idk wby people are bitching about narrative and world boss. world boss you need to do every 12h and narrative qhenever during the day. its really easily doable. 3 weem ragna was way more demanding

• HYNE LV.15 Monster Oct 19, 2020, 04:13 PM

so depending on how the ability actually works, the excuse me soulcarta might heal on fever in pvp

thanks for the update, plenty of content

• Kharl LV.22 Wizard Oct 19, 2020, 06:06 PM

It does. With this carta, it's possible for enemy's fever to heal your unit to full health. You need Death Heal to counter this carta's effect.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.19 Supersonic Oct 19, 2020, 09:48 PM

This is gonna suck.

• HYNE LV.15 Monster Oct 20, 2020, 04:36 AM

or high-attack dark units until people start moving dana away from middle spot

in any case this is a very strong, meta-changing sc

• Ericool Lim LV.16 Sage Oct 20, 2020, 05:38 PM

use hilr for fever attack.... she hit super deadly with critical fever hit.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Oct 20, 2020, 08:59 AM

that excuse me carta is literally a constant secret heal without needed astraea to use it who needs to be used manually to have secret heal constantly going
    I dunno how I feel about it, but i like that it opens the door for more interesting battles
    kinda makes my astraea useless i guess? but it's an hp crit carta which i never find to be as useful as other combos

Home