CM Alt LV.21 GameManager
Oct 15, 2020, 03:04 PM 1,322 read

Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』

DC NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 1

Dear Candidates! Hello~ This A.I., your late-night partner~☆ This is provided by Channel EVIL, the live fighting channel by your side!   To deliver the news of the World Boss and the Narrative Dungeon~☆ taking place on Oct. 20 Collaboration Event with DOAXVV,

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 3

Live Fighting Channel EVIL’s Mascot A.I. has investigated the dear characters appearing in “DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation (DOAXVV)". We will EXCLUSIVELY disclose hidden information on Ayane and Leifang.   From the rough sketch to the drive skills of “Ayane" and "Leifang", we plan to disclose all the comments of the designers who participated in the production. Don't forget to~☆ Stay Tuned!! Then firstly! Let me introduce you to Ayane! --------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 5

[Royal Butterfly Ayane]

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 7

[Peach Blossom Ayane]

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 9

[Fylgja Ayane] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   In addition, we will reveal some of the rough sketches of 《Ayane》 obtained by A.I.

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 11

[Rough Sketch] Ayane   A feast of information that can only be obtained from Channel Evil!! This time, we introduce the footage of Ayane’s Drive Skill.

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 13

Aren't you curious about the rough sketch of her drive skill as well? So, A.I. prepared it quickly. The Rough Sketch of her Drive Skill! Tada~☆

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 15

The final highlight of the introduction of Ayane!!! It is time for an interview with the designer in charge~☆   Q. When creating 《Ayane》’s image, which part of her did you focus on?   ■ Illustrator: I tried to depict Ayane's original outfit and personality in a 2D illustration.   ■ Live2D creator: Since we pursue the most suitable movement for the character's posture, the motions were expressed in an exaggerated way to emphasize her hips.   ■ Costume Live2D creator: Focusing on the hips and the ball, I tried to express her calm feelings.   ■ Drive Skill designer: I thought that reflecting Ayane's images in the original work would bring a sense of respect. So, I paid attention to how to reflect and reproduce the original work. For the shape of the hand that connects the seal, we referred to the videos from the original work.   ■ Spa Skin designer: I thought about whether to make her wear a bandana while bathing. And finally, we decided not to put it on.     The second character to be introduced is 《 Leifang 》! --------------------------------------------------------------------------  

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 17

[Flying Phoenix Leifang]

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 19

[Vermilion Bird Mirage Leifang]

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 21

[Five-Colored Brilliance Leifang] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   We now reveal some of Leifang's rough sketches.

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 23

[Rough Sketch] Leifang   《 Leifang 》's movement that feels tremendously dynamic!! What about her drive skills??   A.I., who is known for fast and clear delivery of information, will now deliver the rough sketches of her drive skill with immediate effect -☆   Next~☆ the rough sketches of her drive skill!! Tada~☆

DESTINY CHILD: DC NEWS - Destiny Child Info Broadcasting 『NEWS666』   image 25

Finally, we interviewed the designers in charge!   Q. Which part of her did you pay extra attention to while creating the image of 《 Leifang 》?   ■ Illustrator: I was happy to take charge of my favorite character in the DOA XVV series. I focused on expressing the strong thighs. Also, I wanted to express the phoenix on her clothes more beautifully.   ■ Live2D creator: The outer appearance of the character was already pretty, and I liked her personality as well, so I was able to create it with pleasure. I tried to cutely express Leifang's motivated figure.   ■ Drive Skill designer: To express the oriental image of Leifang's Tai Chi and elegant martial arts, I designed it with black and white lines.   ■ Spa Skin designer: I tried to depict Leifang's vibrant impressions. I feel good as it now seems she was expressed cutely enough.   Yes, that’s it~ It was an interview with the designers! Thank you for all responding to the interview~☆   As I now look at Ayane and Leifang, A.I. also wants to go to Venus Island very much. If I have a chance someday... I will definitely visit!   Mistakes on Amors Island will not be repeated, so please watch them at that time~   This has been your late-night partner! Channel Evil's A.I.! Thank you~☆      

Comment 17

• Farron LV.22 Dragon Oct 15, 2020, 11:12 PM

Wow this is such an creatively insightful post! Seeing even a little of the process of putting together a child and her Drive is very much appreciated 💯👍🏾

• Juliannh LV.14 Insomniac Oct 15, 2020, 03:08 PM

so excited ❤

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Oct 15, 2020, 03:53 PM

the artists need to watch a tutorial or two on how to draw toes

• Ivy Felissa LV.22 Genius Oct 16, 2020, 07:43 PM

That's anime style toes... Anime's body anatomy r different from the real person

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Oct 17, 2020, 12:21 PM

That's negligence and effort saving is what it is, smh

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Oct 17, 2020, 12:27 PM

prime example of anime style feet in the game I guess? lmao

• Ivy Felissa LV.22 Genius Oct 17, 2020, 02:11 PM

Whose toes is this? It doesnt seem to be ayane/leifang's toes. I thought u were talking about leifang's toes. Her toes doesnt seem to be weird to me. If u were talking about another child's toes, this comment is unrelated to the post.

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Oct 17, 2020, 02:31 PM

well it's related since a big enough number of characters have really bad toes, even recent ones like tisbe.
    also fingers are done poorly very often too

• Ivy Felissa LV.22 Genius Oct 17, 2020, 08:30 PM

But this post is talking about ayane & leifang, while u r talking about the other childs' toes. U should talk about it in whole new post, not here. It would be related if u were talking about ayane/leifang's toes

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Oct 18, 2020, 03:16 AM

Ivy Felissa  smh. genius indeed

• robyn85 LV.9 Nomad Oct 19, 2020, 10:15 AM

No one cares about your foot fetish.

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Oct 19, 2020, 02:00 PM

and somebody cares about your opinion? lmao

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Supersonic Oct 15, 2020, 03:24 PM

I liked Leifang animation in DOAXVVV less than most if not all others'.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Oct 16, 2020, 10:42 AM

can we get a little less clothing and more provocative poses please 🙏

• Megashura LV.12 Chief Oct 16, 2020, 01:36 PM

ok I'm bout to act up

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Supersonic Oct 16, 2020, 06:43 PM

Just realized. Broadcast 666 something, yeah, very atmospheric... >_>

Talking about Live2D animator ...

immersion is dead.
    I just don't get you community managers.

• SacroTex LV.7 Nomad Oct 19, 2020, 02:44 PM

wow... but kasumi and other old character??

Home