CM Alt LV.21 GameManager
Oct 12, 2020, 02:12 PM 1,024 read

[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 13, 2020

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 13, 2020 image 1

We are informing you about the Oct. 13 update. Please read below for details.   ================================================== [Summary] 1. Mission Pass 2. Devil Pass 3. Summons 4. Shop 5. Events ================================================== ■ Mission Pass ■ We inform you about the mission pass that will be added after the Oct.13 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 13, 2020 image 3

* Can be performed during the period indicated in the mission pass, you cannot receive rewards after the period ends.     ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 48 begins! In this Devil Pass, you can meet 'Arch Devil Pass with more weapon/armor/accessory crafting stones'! As Devil Pass Season 48 only lasts for 7 days, the points required to increase tier will be changed.   1. Devil Pass Season 48 Period: Oct. 13, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Oct. 20, until maint. 2. Devil Pass Missions reset daily at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. You can purchase Arch Devil Pass to obtain additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket (x 2), Hot Spring Love & Hate Davi Costume. ※ Details can be found in-game.   - Among Devil Pass Missions, there are missions dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all exclusive additional rewards. - You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by spending a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends.   ■ Summons ■ We now inform you about Mission Pass that will be added after the Oct.13 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 13, 2020 image 5

※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired ※ Details can be found in-game   ■ Shop ■ We inform you about the new store packages that will be added after the Oct. 13 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 13, 2020 image 7

※ Details can be found in-game.   ■ Events ■ 1) Mammon's Gold Gold Paradise   - Period: Oct. 13, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Oct. 20, until maint. - Detail: Collect Dices in-game to acquire the prepared rewards! - How to Obtain Dices

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 13, 2020 image 9

- Completion Reward

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Oct. 13, 2020 image 11

※ The Dice acquisition conditions are reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0). ※ There is no limit on the number of dice rolls per day. ※ The number of unused dice rolls is accumulated until the end of the event. ※ You can check the rewards that can be obtained from Devil's Lucky Box in-game.    

Comment 5

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Oct 13, 2020, 06:38 AM

those summons suck. just give us a permanent 6% summon. your 3% summons are about as good as the gold summons

Also, CAN WE PLEASE GET MORE X2 EXPEDITION EXP EVENTS

• Zagpak LV.4 Lurker Oct 13, 2020, 07:29 AM

Good news

Personaly i would like an event or some help for the SPA.
    I have never enough gold for towels.
    Maybe i miss something in the game but i try to check childs often and to do my x10 runs nearly each days ( i still need some stamina for HOT days) But it s never enough.
    I think SPA skin should give x1,25 exp towel once you have it.
    Or we should be able to progress and get more and more reward instead of the mileage

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Supersonic Oct 14, 2020, 12:08 AM

10 lantern runs give approximately 20 towels worth of coins, a little less. The economically healthiest way to spend them as I see it, would be to populate the four-star spa with five childs, run them four times six hours exactly 20 towels.
    Four-star spa gives the maximum stamina rebate (some 4 stamina per towel, while one-star spa gives 1-2 stamina), easing the 300 stamina drain that happens in 10 Midnight Parades and is essentially translating to towels cost.

It's not as healthy to be at game's mercy 24/7, so I use four-star and three-star onsens, fill them with five childs each, letting them soak in my towels as those come in.
    If one ever tried to run all baths to capacity, that indeed takes lucky boxes from cash shop to not run out of towels.

• Jumbo_21 LV.13 Bloodhound Main Oct 12, 2020, 02:14 PM

epic

• Lintaur LV.13 Chief Oct 13, 2020, 12:20 PM

*Random post in regards to waiting for the uncensored English version*

Home