CM Alt LV.21 GameManager
Sep 14, 2020, 02:15 PM 1,052 read

[NOTICE] Destiny Child Application Version Update

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Destiny Child Application Version Update image 1

We are informing you about a version update for Destiny Child Application.   For smooth game environment, the game will be updated to iOS Application Version (2.6.5), AOS Application Version (2.6.1).   ========================== [Application Version Update Details] - Date: Sep.14, 05:00 (UTC+0) - Details: Application Update for Game Stabilization - Application Update Version: iOS Application Version 2.6.5 / AOS Application Version 2.6.1   ※ Candidates who are currently using the corresponding version will not be updated separately. ※ It is difficult to use the game service with any previous version, so please make sure to update. ==========================   Please check the above to prevent any inconvenience. We will continue striving to provide stable services in the future as well. Thank you.    

Comment 19

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 14, 2020, 03:59 PM

What version is 2.6.5 ?? My iOS is updated to 13.7 ... will be enough?

btw why you must made old version of iOS not working anymore if that is running really well until now? Can't you make both working good?... I don't get it.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Sep 14, 2020, 04:18 PM

Some of us if not get newest APK update cannot enter the game anymore.. already tested on JP/ Global Version 1 hours ago

• Gatsu86 LV.21 Champion Sep 14, 2020, 04:23 PM

The update is already active? I'm in the Global game right now doing daily, I haven't seen any additional downloads, etc..

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 15, 2020, 12:48 AM

apk huh. sound like a good way to modify game data

• Sisi LV.9 Nomad Sep 15, 2020, 12:56 AM

I'm on android and got the update for the game, but it seems the game crashes 10 times more often than it used to.. I can barely do my rebirth and pvp matches without it crashing atleast once now. I really hope this gets fixed before world boss because I bet every 2-3 bosses it will crash.

• CM Shift LV.11 Staff Sep 15, 2020, 10:07 AM

Hi, Sisi! We would like to know if you are still experiencing game crashes after yesterday's update? If the problem still persist, please send us a message through our customer support in the game. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• VladOSDGL LV.14 Chief Sep 14, 2020, 04:51 PM

damn it... now i have to uncensor the game again >.>

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.14 Let’s play Destiny! Sep 14, 2020, 05:10 PM

soon you will not have to anymore

• VladOSDGL LV.14 Chief Sep 14, 2020, 07:54 PM

if u have tap tap version in mind i am not so sure it will be worth it (we will see) and for Appstore version thats(tap tap release) most likely will be the end of uncensoring the game on android idea

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.14 Let’s play Destiny! Sep 14, 2020, 08:13 PM

you don't understand, taptap and google play versions are the exact same game. Same child, same events, same everything. The only difference is that when you download the game from taptap store you will have the uncensored version of the childs!

You will still be able to play with your friends and all if your friend is on the google store version he will see the censored version of the child but you will see them without the censoring. That's it.

• VladOSDGL LV.14 Chief Sep 14, 2020, 08:23 PM

Ye i know and i HOPE thats what will happen but there is some evidence in their post sayn its gonna be different server so i cant be sure for now

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.14 Let’s play Destiny! Sep 15, 2020, 12:17 AM

mostly bad translations

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 15, 2020, 12:51 AM

does this update only apply to "Crapple"? oops, I meant to say Apple. or is it a general game update that will be applied to all versions of the game run on various platforms?

• ZelphuS LV.22 Killer Main Sep 15, 2020, 08:46 AM

Hi Devs,

Thank you son much for this work, I see the great difference I wait the raid for look if the game crash.

I need to unistall and reinstall for see the new version update smooth.

This a good work I make more content for the french community on this game 👌

Thank you sooo much dev's 👍

• Jumbo_21 LV.12 Bloodhound Main Sep 14, 2020, 02:16 PM

Pog

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Sep 14, 2020, 02:27 PM

Did both versions update JP & Global?? I cannot Login on the Game

• Epona is hot LV.8 Nomad Sep 14, 2020, 07:36 PM

I hate the new Global Icon though...seriously why did you remove Davi???? She is staple in every other server icon so why Davi need to be removed here?

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Sep 14, 2020, 08:28 PM

mine is still Davi. with the update 2.6.1

• Sisi LV.9 Nomad Sep 15, 2020, 12:56 AM

i see davi still too

Home