CM Alt LV.20 GameManager
Jul 8, 2020, 02:28 PM 7,687 read

[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 1

We are informing you about the Jul. 9 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. World Boss Trial 2. Ragna Break 'Vanishing Twin' Story Added to World Map 3. New Childs 4. New Costumes 5. New Soul Cartas 6. Mission Pass 7. Devil Pass 8. Summons 9. Shop 10. Events 11. Others ================================================== ■ World Boss Trial ■

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 3

1) World Boss Trial Season 10 [Salome] - World Boss Battle Period: Jul. 9, after maint. ~ Jul. 20, 04:00 (UTC+0) - Magic Mirror Shop Open Period: Jul. 9, after maint. ~ 2020.7.23, until maint. - The World Boss this season is the Water Type [Leaping Salome]. The Boost Childs are 5★ Wood Type [Self-Deprecating Navi], Wood Type 5★ [Knight Daphnis]. - You can earn additional Magic Mirror Fragments by battling the World Boss with a party including a Boost Child.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 5

2) Rewards Daily Rank Rewards calculation period: 04:00 AM to 05:00 (UTC+0) every day during the World Boss trial - After the calculation, the rewards can be claimed in [Previous Daily Rank] menu to be paid to the inventory. - The rewards can be collected after the calculation until the new calculation starts the next day. (When the next calculation starts, the previous rewards will disappear. Please claim them before the next calculation.)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 7

Season Ranking Rewards calculation period: Jul. 20, 04:00 AM ~ Jul. 21, 04:00 AM(UTC+0) - After the calculation, the rewards can be claimed in [Season Rank] menu and to be sent to the mailbox. - The rewards can be collected until the end of the World Boss Trial Season. (When the season ends, the rewards will disappear. Please claim them beforehand.)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 9

Certain rewards will be provided for defeating the World Boss each time. By achieving the number of defeats as below, you can receive a Special Reward Box.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 11

* In the Special Reward Box, one of [Crystal / 5★ Child / 5★ Soul Carta] will come out. * The special reward box can be obtained only for the number of World Boss defeats listed above. For other cases, the default reward for beating the World Boss will be offered.   3) Magic Mirror Shop Open Period: Jul. 9, after maint. ~ Jul. 23, until maint. (The amount of Magic Mirror Fragments will be reset after the open period ends. Please use them all before the shop closes.) * Items/ Childs available in the Magic Mirror Shop are as follows.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 13

※ You can check the product details by touching the icon of each product in Magic Mirror Shop.   4) For more information on the World Boss Trial, please check the link below. https://hoy.kr/yWUkg

■ Ragna Break Vanishing Twin Story Added to World Map ■ After the Jul. 9 maint., the Ragnar Break Story 'Vanishing Twin’ will be added to the World Map. - It will be added as World Map Area 2-5, and when cleared, you can obtain 4★ Evolution Material Childs. - After the Jul. 9 maint., craft-related items will be included as Chapter 2 rewards. : Suspicious Ore, Weapon Crafting Tool, Armor Crafting Tool, Accessory Crafting Tool

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 17

■ New Childs ■ We now inform you about the New Childs that will be added on Jul. 9.   5★ Leaping Salome (Water Type, Attacker)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 19

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 21

[After Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 23

5★ Self-Deprecating Navi (Wood Type, Debuffer)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 25

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 27

[After Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 29

5★ Fluttering Sytry (Wood Type, Debuffer) ※ She can be found in House of Reincarnation as she is a new House of Reincarnation Child.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 31

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 33

[After Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 35

■ New Hot Spring Costumes ■ We also inform you about the new Childs’ hot spring costumes that will be added on Jul. 9.   - Hot Spring Salome

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 37

- Hot Spring Navi

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 39

- Hot Spring Fluttering Sytry

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 41

■ New Soul Carta ■ We further inform you about the new Soul Carta that will be added on Jul. 9.   5★ Under the Roses

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 43
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 44

■ Mission Pass ■ We inform you about New mission Pass that will be added on Jul. 9.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 46

* Can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period.   ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 40 Begins! Collect Devil Pass points to raise tiers during the season! You can earn various rewards depending on the tier you achieve!   1. Devil Pass Season 40 Period: Jul. 9, after maint. ~ Jul. 23, until maint. 2. Devil Pass missions are reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. You can get Arch Devil exclusive rewards if you purchase the pass. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Leaping Salome, Hot Spring Salome Costume and Hot Spring Navi Costume. ※ You can find more details in-game.   - There are Arch Devil Pass exclusive missions among all Devil Pass missions. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after completing the last tier, you will also be able to receive all the exclusive rewards. - By spending a specified amount of Blood Gems, you can raise tiers in Devil Pass. Devil Pass points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - After achieving the final tier, you can use Devil Pass points you’ve collected to purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest. - You will not be able to receive any reward after the end of the season, so please claim them beforehand.   ■ Summons ■ We now inform you about the new summons that will be added on Jul. 9.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 48

※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be obtained. ※ You can find more details in-game.   ■ Shop ■ We also inform you about the new store packages that will be added on Jul. 9.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 50

※ You can find more details in-game.   ■ Events ■ We finally inform you about in-game events that will take place after the Jul. 9 update.   Moa Moa Paradise Event - Period: Jul. 9, after maint. ~ Jul. 23, until maint. - Event Details: Collect Dices in the game to acquire an array of rewards! - How to get Dices

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 52

- Completion Reward

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 54

※ Dice collection conditions are reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0). ※ There is no limit to the number of Dice rolls per day. ※ The number of unused Dices is accumulated until the end of the event.   ■ Others ■ - The function to preview “drive skills” in Archive or Child Info. has been added.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 56

-The Default Child List in House of Reincarnation will be changed.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 58

- After the Jul. 9 update, new products will be added to the costume shop. ※ Costume Shop New Items List

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 60

- The below 2 products will no longer be sold in [Shop] - [Special] tab

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jul.9, 2020 image 91

Comment 30

• Unnow LV.6 Nomad Jul 8, 2020, 02:48 PM

The function to preview unlocked costumes in Archive would be nice also.
    Anyway, can't wait for the update.

• 曇り LV.12 Gym Leader Jul 8, 2020, 02:29 PM

Cannot wait!

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.25 Midnight Kiss Jul 8, 2020, 08:37 PM

hahah me too x3

• ViceVersa LV.20 Team Rocket Jul 8, 2020, 03:09 PM

• Shreeveera M N LV.5 Lurker Jul 8, 2020, 03:00 PM

How much does the “Reincarnation Support Package” cost? Planning to buy one for those Blood Gems to net a costume.

• KenSeong LV.21 Outlaw Jul 8, 2020, 03:08 PM

I'd say 45 bucks, could be 27 euros if they are generous on that one

• Celestial Speaker LV.5 Lurker Jul 8, 2020, 04:10 PM

In my country it's cost 618,000 VND. I think it will be 25 dollar

• Child's Play LV.25 Gym Leader Jul 9, 2020, 03:00 AM

• M00N LV.12 Dream Chaser Jul 9, 2020, 05:22 AM

So no one else sad Fluttering Sytry is HoR only child?!?

• Rindow LV.20 Apex > Fortnite Jul 10, 2020, 04:27 AM

Not only you.

• El Dobe Sensual LV.15 Midnight Kiss Jul 8, 2020, 10:50 PM

I was expecting something more deadly with salomé's poison, I guess they lowered it a little for this version...

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.15 Chief Jul 8, 2020, 04:07 PM

I think I don't understand something. If Pantheon is an HoR-exclusive Child, wasn't I not supposed to get it from a platinum chest?
    I know I didn't have my seventh Pantheon before the current event, and Pantheon is not on my Summon List in HoR, so I'm fairly certain it was a platinum chest reward.

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Jul 8, 2020, 04:28 PM

Pantheon is not a HoR exclusive unit. Are you not aware you can tap on the portraits in the HoR summon list and change the default picks to something else? Doing a HoR summon with +6ed units on that list is a waste.

• KenSeong LV.21 Outlaw Jul 8, 2020, 04:34 PM

Pantheon isn't exclusive to HoR, they just put a list of very good childs for most content aside from the hor exclusive ones.
    To this date there is only 3 HoR exclusive units : Sytry, GHildr and Eshu. The rest of them on the default list can be obtained from premium pool and tickets.

That being said, i'd assume dana pantheon etc are here on default list for people that have 0 copy of them, to have more chance of getting them.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.15 Chief Jul 8, 2020, 05:27 PM

I've misinterpreted one of the patches soon after the big premium summoning pool expansion.
    They put water Eve on the HoR list of default Childs, and I've conjured up a theory that the patch idea was to make a fissure between different generation players.
    Like, old players boast of phat decked polished Eve, Maat, Chan'ge, Dana, now it's time to get bodied by new people armed with Bathory, Neptune, N.Mona, Nicole something. I was overthinking stuff.

• IcyLin LV.17 Sharpshooter Jul 8, 2020, 06:32 PM

Am i blind or there is no Salome guaranteed banner? Oo
    Kinda sad. Also bb gl Eve >< we will always remember u xD

• Samblue LV.19 Mobile Jul 8, 2020, 08:26 PM

World boss themselves don't have guaranteed banner.. Only related childs(boost) have it.
    Edit: and eve still has higher poison damage also +1 turn on poison than salome. Eve can still be used on World bosses but other modes she ain't queen no more.

• Danbo de Piano LV.25 Hunter Jul 8, 2020, 11:17 PM

that's a good point and E would be the better choice in non pvp , a pvp strategy for Sally would wor if tweaked right a well leveled up but w under powered gear to keep her from being the highest or top 3 highest attack in group ,this diverts many attacks and defbuff most of the time away from the already fragile attacker class and over to the sturdier support and or debuffer (w proper attack gear), I do it all the time and it causes enemy AI to ignore my attacker and focus on others while it lays down still strong blows etc,so this new girl has a place but it's a little more nuanced than just ,boost attack poison sledge hammer than Eve is, she's more needle nose plyers than hammer at least in how I interpret her skill tree so far

• Butterfly LV.8 Nomad Jul 9, 2020, 05:29 PM

that's a bummer about Eve. I sure hope they don't totally dethrone her... she's one of my highest spa characters.

• Butterfly LV.8 Nomad Jul 9, 2020, 05:31 PM

so, that leads me to the question of who's the new queen of attackers?

• KenSeong LV.21 Outlaw Jul 9, 2020, 01:13 PM

I'd be interested to see who'll ever use Salome instead of eve on a world boss context xD did you check the poison values?

Except pvp i don't really see where Salome is going to be that much more useful than Eve as she is rn. Sure Rebirth lab, but it already is awfully easy to clear.
    Maybe Kiwami underground? who knows.

A little too underwhelming for me to use 1m onyx on for now

• Butterfly LV.8 Nomad Jul 9, 2020, 05:42 PM

I still have a hard time clearing rebirth. I run Eve, Dana, Neptune, Newbie Mona, and Chang'e

• Eva LV.25 Dream Chaser Jul 8, 2020, 11:00 PM

I love this game.

We need some thicc and wide watermelons
    SHIFTUP: hold my beer

Can't wait to steal my neighbor's wifi to download the update

Good luck everybody <3

• VINESZA~! LV.21 Fearless Jul 9, 2020, 12:41 AM

Ah! I hear that Salome is supposed to dethrone Eve as the game's best attacker. Looking forward to getting a free copy of her~

• Naomi LV.27 Dream Chaser Jul 9, 2020, 01:48 AM

Thank you! Navi is so beautiful, can't wait to get her 😍

• JohnnyBoyoo LV.5 Lurker Jul 9, 2020, 02:07 AM

Looking forward to it!

• IraqVet LV.20 Dragon Jul 9, 2020, 02:54 AM

awesome

• Daniel Melo Baizabal LV.3 Lurker Jul 9, 2020, 11:57 AM

nice

Home