CM Alt CM Alt LV.16 GameManager
Mar 26, 2020, 11:05 AM 793 read

[NOTICE] SHIFT UP STORE OPENS

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] SHIFT UP STORE OPENS image 1
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] SHIFT UP STORE OPENS image 2

On Mar. 26, "Global SHIFT UP Store" will be finally open!   We believe it will be great news for candidates who wanted Destiny Child goods for a long time.   You can now conveniently meet Destiny Child's attractive Childs in your everyday life.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] SHIFT UP STORE OPENS image 4
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] SHIFT UP STORE OPENS image 5
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] SHIFT UP STORE OPENS image 6

A lovely Mini Davi Cushion, as well as a Ragna Break Edition Figure?!   Furthermore, there are various items available that can be useful in your lifestyle.   In addition, by collecting "Reward Points" that are offered when you purchase products at the store, you can enjoy discounts as well.   If you have any questions regarding using "SHIFT UP Store", please check the arranged notice and FAQ at the bottom of the page.     ※ Go to SHIFT UP Store Notice: https://store-en.shiftup.co.kr/notice

※ Go to SHIFT UP Store FAQ: https://store-en.shiftup.co.kr/faq

Should you still face problems after referring to the notice and FAQ,   please send an inquiry to the customer center.   ※ SHIFT UP Store Customer Center E-mail: CS@shiftup.co.kr ※ Even if your country of residence is not on the list of shipping countries, it can be added upon request.     Visit SHIFT UP Store Website right now to see diverse items   prepared by Destiny Child.   https://store-en.shiftup.co.kr/

Thank you.  

Comment 12

• Ottsenk LV.4 Lurker Mar 26, 2020, 11:44 AM

Please add the novels and artbook translated. I want to learn more about DC lore and art.

• dctouko LV.16 Champagne Showers! Mar 26, 2020, 11:33 AM

I'm really glad that you have finally opened a global store :) Fans have been awaiting for this for a long time! Purchasing physical products is a great way to support the developers :D

• Carefire LV.4 Lurker Mar 26, 2020, 04:18 PM

Hoping we see a restock of some of the items. Some of the main things I'm interested in are sold out. Ninetail Fox, Tiamat, and Heqet tapestries are sold out. The Pakhet handtowel and microfiber clothes are sold out also.

Look forward to seeing a restock.

I also appreciate how there are images of the actual items being displayed. This is a nice touch that is often overlooked.

• Wiese LV.2 Lurker Mar 26, 2020, 08:46 PM

How about jupiters tophat
    Id: bum20m2238pt

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 26, 2020, 01:02 PM

• IraqVet LV.15 Dragon Mar 26, 2020, 12:06 PM

I be pretty excited if you had a collection figurine of all CHANGE'S form into a center piece statue

• iznasti LV.21 Big Chungus Mar 26, 2020, 02:57 PM

I’d love to purchase some DC goodies, but it looks like you don’t ship to Canada 😭
    I hope it’s added as an option soon... the Lisa figurine is adorable.

• CM Alt LV.16 GameManager Mar 26, 2020, 03:30 PM

Even if your country of residence is not on the list of shipping countries, it can be added upon request. So please feel free to contact us any time regarding the issue!

• iznasti LV.21 Big Chungus Mar 26, 2020, 03:35 PM

Wow, thanks for the response! I’ll be sure to contact the Shift Up team soon 😁

• SacroTex LV.5 Lurker Mar 26, 2020, 08:25 PM

very nice i want the novel

• Sultry LV.4 Lurker Mar 27, 2020, 04:29 AM

This is amazing!! I love the keychains and the Lisa/Ninetail Fox figurines <3

• Sisi LV.3 Lurker Apr 2, 2020, 03:03 AM

You did it again, you found another way to make me spend my money on this amazing game !!! ahhhhhh!!!!

Home