[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Mar. 26, 2020
We are informing you about the Mar. 26 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. World Boss Trial 2. New Childs 3. New Costumes 4. New Soul Cartas 5. New Items 6. Mission Pass 7. Devil Pass 8. Summons 9. Shop 10. Events 11. Others ================================================== ■ World Boss Trial ■
1) World Boss Trial Season 8 [Knight Daphnis] - World Boss Trial Battle Period: Mar.26, after maint. ~ Apr.6, 04:00 (UTC + 0) - This season's World Boss is Wood Type [Knight Daphnis]. The Boost Childs are Fire Type 5★ [Archfiend Davi] and Fire Type 5★ [Maverick Ganesha]. - You can earn additional Magic Mirror Fragments when fighting with a party including the Boost Child.
2) Rewards Daily Rank Rewards calculation period: 04:00 to 05:00 (UTC+0) every day during the World Boss Trial - After the calculation, the rewards can be claimed in [Previously Daily Rank] menu to be paid to the inventory. - The rewards can be claimed after the calculation until new calculation starts the next day. (When the next calculation starts, the previous rewards will disappear. Please claim them before the next calculation.)
Season Ranking Rewards calculation period: Apr.6, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Apr.7, 04:00 (UTC+0) - After the calculation, the rewards can be claimed in the [Season Rank] menu to be paid to the mailbox. - The rewards can be collected before the end of the World Boss Trial Season. (When the season ends, the rewards will disappear. Please claim them beforehand.)
Certain rewards will be provided for defeating the World Boss each time. By achieving the number of defeats as below, you can receive a Special Reward Box.
* In the Special Reward Box, one of [Crystal / ★ 5 Child / ★ 5 Soul Carta] will come out. 3) Magic Mirror Shop Open period: Mar.26, after maint. ~ Apr.9, until maint. (The amount of Magic Mirror Fragments will be reset after the open period ends. Please spend them all before the shop closes.) * Items / Childs offered in the Magic Mirror Shop are as follows.
※ You can check the product details by touching the icon of the desired item in Magic Mirror Shop. 4) For more information on the World Boss Trial, please check the link below. https://hoy.kr/yWUkg
■ New Childs ■ 5★ Knight Daphnis (Wood Type, Attacker)
5★ Maverick Ganesha (Fire Type, Supporter)
■ New Costumes ■ 1) The new Childs’ spa costumes will also be updated on Mar. 26
- Hot Spring Daphnis
- Hot Spring Ganesha ■ New Soul Cartas ■ 5★ Beach Traps and Victim
5★ Deep Ravine Pitfall
■ New Items ■ We now inform you about the new items that will be added on Mar. 26
■ Mission Pass ■ We also inform you about New Mission Pass that will be added on Mar 26.
* Can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 32 begins! Collect Devil Pass points to raise tiers during the season! You can earn various rewards depending on the tier you achieve! 1. Devil Pass Season 32 Period: Mar.26, after maint. ~ Apr.9, until maint. 2. Devil Pass missions are reset at 04:00, every day (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. You can earn Arch Devil exclusive rewards if you purchase the pass. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Knight Daphnis, 5★ Daphnis Spa Costume, 5★ Ganesha Spa Costume ※ You can find more details in-game. - There are Arch Devil exclusive missions among all Devil Pass missions. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after completing the last tier, you will also be able to receive all the exclusive rewards. - By spending a certain amount of Blood Gems, you can raise tiers in Devil Pass. Devil Pass points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - After achieving the final tier, you can spend Devil Pass points you’ve collected to purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest. - You will not be able to receive any reward after the end of the season, so please claim them beforehand. ■ Summons ■ We further inform you about the new summons that will be added on Mar 26.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be obtained. ※ You can find more details in-game. ■ Shop ■ We also inform you about the new shop packages that will be added on Mar.26.
※ You can find more details in-game. ■ Events ■ We finally inform you about in-game events taking place after the Mar.26 update. 1) Evolution Road - Period: Mar.26, after maint. ~ Apr.9, until maint. - Details: Complete the following missions within the event period to will receive event rewards - Rewards: You can also check the mission details and rewards by touching the [Evolution Road] icon on the left side of the main screen.
2) Moa Moa Para-Dice Event - Period: Mar.26, after maint. ~ Apr.9, until maint. - Details: Collect Dices in the game to acquire the arranged rewards! - How to collect Dices: Play Devil Rumble 3 times / Clear Underground Stage 9 / Consume 300 Stamina / Play Re:Birth Labyrinth 5 times - Completion Reward
* Requirements for collecting Dices are reset at 04:00, every day (UTC+0). * There is no limit to the number of Dices you can roll per day. * Unused Dice rolls will be accumulated until the end of the event. 3) All Type’s Daily Dungeon Open - Period: Mar.26, after maint. ~ Apr.2, 04:00 (UTC+0) - Details: Daily Dungeons of All Types will be open during the event. ■ Others ■ - Whether or Not You Have the Child only affects the display of likeability experience gauge. - The number of Spirits you have will be shown in the Spa Archive list.
※ When the number of possessed Spirits is 0, no figure will be indicated. - The default Child list for House of Reincarnation will be changed after the Apr. 9 update. ※ You will be able to find Mafdet in House of Reincarnation’s Exchange List only if you own the Child after the Apr. 9 update. ※ New House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs will be added after the Apr. 9 update. More details will be revealed through Update Note for Apr. 9, 2020.