CM Alt CM Alt LV.9 GameManager
Jan 22, 2020, 01:55 PM 28,240 read

[EVENT] Design your own Child in your mind

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Design your own Child in your mind image 7
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Design your own Child in your mind image 10

Hello, dear Candidates! This is DC DEVs!   You all know that Childs are born from very strong emotion or desire within the pactmaker, right?   Do you ever wonder what kind of Child would be born from you?   Will you share with us your ideas?       [Event Detail]   - Design your own Child based on the desire within you and post it on moot.   - Please do not include any kind of discriminating, political, or unpleasant ideas in your concept.   - Any posts that do not follow the format or do not include the account ID will not count.   Ex)   User Account ID : a1b2c3d4e5   [Name] : Aergia   [Type / Position] : Dark / Debuffer   [Background]   A Child born from a man who almost died from overworking. Her laziness is beyond imagination and can't even bothered to eat or breathe. Due to her laziness, she was named after Aergia, the Greek goddess of sloth   [Event Periods]   Jan. 22, - Jan. 30.   ※ Rewards will be provided on Feb. 3           100,000 Onyx to all participants  

Comment 891

• CM Alt LV.9 GameManager Jan 22, 2020, 02:54 PM

Best Dear LolitaPlus, you cannot Copy and Paste the example from the Event Post to participate in the event. We look forward to your creativity!

• Reika Mae LV.33 Dragon Jan 22, 2020, 02:15 PM

Best User Account ID : bqbtxjthuc3c

[Name] : Euphrosyne

[Type / Position] : Fire / Supporter

[Background]

A Child born from a man who his entire life has devoted himself to providing happiness to others, it always made him happy that other people that he cared for was happy; it was his satisfaction and fulfillment. He would often go the extra mile to make sure of this even at his work where he would often do favors for his colleagues.

One day, he felt that he was not needed by the people he cared for anymore as slowly, they had their own families or have moved to other countries, he grew tired of work as he did not have any motivations and was often yelled at by the boss until he met Mona in a park on one evening who had managed to cheer him up for a moment.

Mona then introduced this man to Master who Mona described as the person that would give back his happiness and drive. The Child created from the pact was of someone who was very cheerful and she was always smiling and reminded others that a smile, even if it was fake or forced would always lighten up your emotions. She was very protective of those she cared for apart from making sure that she was always cheerful.

She was named after Euphrosyne, the Greek goddess of good cheer, mirth, merriment and joy.

• Zuzu Min LV.2 Lurker Jan 22, 2020, 03:13 PM

Best Its time for my child to shine <3 I wonder if this is acceptable

User Account ID : bqbsg8rxgmet

[Name] : Honey

[Type / Position] : Dark / Healer

[Background]
    Honey is a child born from a human who is really close with her younger siblings. Things went downhill when one of her siblings commited suicide due to *********
    Her other sibling , Tea then decided to seeek for revenge and later was given a death penalty.
    Honey , who is now alone in this world decided to follow her siblings to the after world , but Mona stopped her attempt. Mona then brought her to Master to form a pact and now she is born as a healer.
    Honey swore to heal as many people she could.

• Reika Mae LV.33 Dragon Jan 22, 2020, 02:15 PM

User Account ID : bqbtxjthuc3c

[Name] : Euphrosyne

[Type / Position] : Fire / Supporter

[Background]

A Child born from a man who his entire life has devoted himself to providing happiness to others, it always made him happy that other people that he cared for was happy; it was his satisfaction and fulfillment. He would often go the extra mile to make sure of this even at his work where he would often do favors for his colleagues.

One day, he felt that he was not needed by the people he cared for anymore as slowly, they had their own families or have moved to other countries, he grew tired of work as he did not have any motivations and was often yelled at by the boss until he met Mona in a park on one evening who had managed to cheer him up for a moment.

Mona then introduced this man to Master who Mona described as the person that would give back his happiness and drive. The Child created from the pact was of someone who was very cheerful and she was always smiling and reminded others that a smile, even if it was fake or forced would always lighten up your emotions. She was very protective of those she cared for apart from making sure that she was always cheerful.

She was named after Euphrosyne, the Greek goddess of good cheer, mirth, merriment and joy.

• Catry LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 02:53 AM

Aww, such a wholesome background story.

• Zuzu Min LV.2 Lurker Jan 22, 2020, 03:13 PM

Its time for my child to shine <3 I wonder if this is acceptable

User Account ID : bqbsg8rxgmet

[Name] : Honey

[Type / Position] : Dark / Healer

[Background]
    Honey is a child born from a human who is really close with her younger siblings. Things went downhill when one of her siblings commited suicide due to *********
    Her other sibling , Tea then decided to seeek for revenge and later was given a death penalty.
    Honey , who is now alone in this world decided to follow her siblings to the after world , but Mona stopped her attempt. Mona then brought her to Master to form a pact and now she is born as a healer.
    Honey swore to heal as many people she could.

• Rawder_Chemie LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 12:53 AM

User Account ID : bzqyntgo90ro

[Name] : Cyprus

[Type / Position] : Wood / Defender

[Background]

A Child born from an ordinary schoolgirl that dislikes getting drenched in the rain.

Met with an unfortunate streak of blown away umbrella and rainy seasons, the pactmaker expressed great exasperation to the feeling of being wet through. As a result, Peribelle was born with great resiliency and a blithe attitude towards water elements.

P.S. Added a little character sketch that I did about 3 years ago <3 Make it come to life to fight all the OP water childs!!!

• Rawder_Chemie LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 12:57 AM

whoops! I meant the name as Peribelle!!! Cyprus is just my ign nickname

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Jan 23, 2020, 09:36 AM

You can edit your post to change

• ꧁✞Magenta|atnegaMঔৣ꧂ LV.4 Lurker Jan 26, 2020, 07:41 PM

Some skills, i like your character :3

• Bearsss LV.11 Chief Jan 22, 2020, 02:10 PM

User Account ID : br54mxv3vpex

[Name] : Ursine

[Type / Position] : Dark / Support

[Background]

A Child born from a desire to see Morgan buffed.
    Astonishingly poor, it is a mystery of how such a being of poverty could even exist.

• Eavuste LV.2 Lurker Jan 22, 2020, 02:15 PM

User Account ID : byx5yi2e53e3

[Name] : Calamity Shane

[Type / Position] : Dark / attacker

[Background]

A child born from a man who lives life alone in his basement. He is a wandering vampire who dresses like a cowboy. Always looking for his next meal.

• Shuga LV.2 Lurker Jan 22, 2020, 02:21 PM

ID: bqbtx8vk0ueb

[Name] : Pygmalion

[Type / Position] : Wood / Supporter

[Background]

Born from his pactmaker's love for a fictional woman.
    Despite knowing his feelings can never be returned, he indulges in sculpting her figure; to bring her form into reality, and in the hope that one of them may show him the same affection.

• Ryuuta LV.21 Midnight Kiss Jan 22, 2020, 02:42 PM

User Account ID: bqtjfnk4sb76

[Name]: (Social Butterfly/Best Friend) Baldr

[Type / Position]: Light / Supporter

[Background]
    "Hey there! Nice to meet you! Do you wanna be friends?"
    A Child who attempts to befriend everyone that he meets, taking his name from a god beloved his peers.
    He was born from the wishes of a young boy who has since changed his mind on what he truly wishes for, and as a result, he and his pactmaker want different things these days.
    His obsession makes things difficult for the young master, as he tends to try to befriend more troublesome characters and the master often has to trick him into stopping.

I overdid it and the comment got too long for here, so here's the extra stuff if anyone's curious: https://pastebin.com/40X8KYhH
    I had too much fun with this.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Jan 22, 2020, 04:54 PM

User Account ID: bqlpv6sidmjg

Name: Cerberus

Type/Position: Fire/Defender

A child born from a lonely, socially awkward man who nearly lost his canine best friend before making a pact to save the dog’s life. This child is a fierce and loyal defender who goes above and beyond to protect and aide its master.

Skills:

Tap- “Fetch!” Attacks 3x (duh) while converting the damage inflicted into HP for the ally with the lowest HP

Slide- “Man’s best friend” creates a barrier for all allies and increases attack by 35% (equivalent of an offensive Dana)

Drive- “Hound of Hades” Damage to 3 enemies, inflict bleed for 14s, and revives one ally to full health with maxed skill gauge bar

• Danbo de Piano LV.21 S Jan 23, 2020, 05:16 PM

• Slaine.D. LV.2 Lurker Jan 28, 2020, 07:42 AM

Totally balanced but i still giving it my vote LOL

• Ajani LV.15 GG Jan 22, 2020, 10:43 PM

User Id: bqcpknvntpwi

[Name] : (Cat Lover - E/A Rank) Ginga / (Cat Tamer - S Rank) Ginga
    [Type/Position] : Light / Buffer

[Background] :

A Child born from a little girl who love all type of felines.
    Ginga can absorb the tormented soul of dead cats for purifing it and then liberated, she really love all cats and want protect all of they.
    All purified cat usually remain with she "for life" in tranquillity.
    She's a bite shy but really curios and happy.

When I read "Design your own child" I have thinked "Draw your own child" and... well this is my "Concept Art" who I realized, she's Ginga:

• Cerealex LV.2 Lurker Jan 26, 2020, 10:52 PM

User Account ID : bqcmzfvi6bq4

[Name] : Desirée

[Type / Position] : Water / Supporter

[Background]

Desirée pactmaker's is a woman born in a family of prestigious lawyers who's expected to be the next generation of said successful lineage. Her life had become a continuous preparation with the most expensive and elite professors but alas she never liked law. She'd only wish for flying away from her already decided life.

One day, a certain succubi approached her and that's how Desirée was born, named by her intense wish for freedom.

In a daily life, she's a cheerful companion who's grateful to Master for having her under his wing.

----

I made a design for her! (Hope is ok!)
    Also did my best to copy Destiny Child's art style and aesthetic!
    Hope you like it!!

• Mika Tomoru LV.4 Lurker Jan 27, 2020, 09:46 PM

User Account ID : br51fjww2lru

[Name] : Simonidis

[Type / Position] : Light/ Debuffer

[Background]

Simonidis is a child born from an introverted scholar that struggles with conveying thoughts. Having this kind of struggle the pactmaker comes out looking like an apathetic person, this caused the pactmaker into all sorts of trouble mainly from misunderstanding, and the demon who happens to run into the pactmaker uses this disadvantage to pressure the pactmaker to form a pact in a spur of the moment, the pactmaker wishes to set aside their personal struggles and be able to help their loved ones first.

The child came out wary of other Child except the demon candidate, who was the first one she saw when she was born. Simonidis is extremely honest, a little too honest. Despite that her loyalty towards to anyone she trusts grants her a place among other Child. Her powers comes from cultivating her pactmakers’ everyday intense pent up feelings and turns them into her attack power. When she gathered too much the emotions, it affects Simonidis as she gets overbearing with her affection for the demon and other Child, if not stopped Simonidis will pursue more power so that she can become so strong that she can protect the demon all by herself.

ps for CMs let me know if Simonidis design is ok to post, i can give her more clothes or delete it ty ^.^

• Haru LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 03:54 PM

User account ID: bwj56f048208

Name: Tairitsu

Tupé/position: Dark/Debuffer

This child is born through pain and suffering that in turn caused him to stop feeling and became a being without feelings.

The child does not remember anything of his past life, he only knows that he woke up in a desolate tower and in his memory lay pain, but over time every memory made him suffer and be mentally lost.

Time passed and she changed, she just had to walk with a trail of painful memories, but she in turn felt good because she endured the pain of this whole world and when the time came she disowned them all at once.

In his wandering around this world he runs into a girl whose happiness was enviable as light (hikari), seeing her made her remember she was like that when it all started before recovering some memories.
    Just as he doesn't remember his name, he is nicknamed The grievous lady.

One day he meets a boy whose appearance was not normal, he seemed to be in trouble when he looks at her she asks for help through a contract he seems weird and he tells her that doing this would not belong to this world.
    By accepting it, Tairitsu is born the child of conflict.

• ꧁✞Magenta|atnegaMঔৣ꧂ LV.4 Lurker Jan 26, 2020, 07:39 PM

Impressive, my style :thumb:

• Renky LV.2 Lurker Jan 24, 2020, 08:00 PM

User Account ID : bqegbnzadpf1

[Name] : Okita

[Type / Position] : Light / Attacker

[Background]

"What's your order, Master? I will do my best!"

Okita was born from a sword on a battlefield. She kept on waiting for her master's return among the metal scraps.

She became more and more desperate as the years went by, dying slowly in loneliness and fear. As a sword, Okita wanted to die on the battlefield, not rusting away inside a warehouse.

Mona found her and took her in. From then on, Okita promised to herself that she would protect her master until her dying breath.

• Rhominus LV.2 Lurker Jan 22, 2020, 02:22 PM

User Account ID : burfsvcqucjv

[Name] : Macuilxochitl

[Type / Position] : Fire / Debuffer

[Background]

A Child born from a man who was afraid to take risks. Macuilxochitl isn't afraid to risk it all just because he can and makes a habit of betting on anything and everything. Named after the Aztec God of Gambling.

• billion LV.1 Mootie Jan 22, 2020, 02:51 PM

[id] btk44lyeh7vp

[Name] : Diogenes

[Type / Position] : dark / defender

[Background]

A Child born from a woman so introverted, she has ruined her eyes, incapable of seeing in normal sunlight, all her time is spend alone in darkness reading books despite the complete darkness.
    Born from a wish to be excluded from the world and left to her own devices forever, this Child elusively responds to stimuli and never operates independently, when ordered to act, it takes the most linear path to solve its goal. in its spare time, it sits in place repeating its last instruction till its given a new one.
    Due to their desire to be excluded and ignored, the Child took upon the name Diogenes, a beggar philosopher who had no earthly desires besides peace and quiet.

Home