[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 14, 2020
🖐 Hello, dear Candidates~! This is DC DEVs. We are pleased to present our new update on Jan. 14! For many of you who might be curious about what is waiting for us in this update, we prepared an update note! Here is a full list of what you will be able to find in this update! Hope you enjoy!☝☝☝ ★ Narrative Dungeon ★ 1. Event Period Jan. 14, after maint. - Jan. 30, until maint. 2. Partner Child In Normal stages 6 & 7 / Hard stage 6 & 7, Brigid will be will be included in your party automatically. * When the Partner Child joins the team, it temporarily takes the place of the party member in slot 1 and is assigned as a Party Leader.
3. Boost Child If you battle with the party that includes a Boost Child, you can acquire extra event items from the Special Reward.
* The Boost Child effect does not apply to the event item you acquire as a first-clear reward. * Boost Child effect does not apply to Partner Childs. 4. First Clear Reward You can get the event item as a first-clear reward when you cleared each stage for the first time.
* First-Clear rewards (Crimson Rose) of each stage can only be acquired once. * You can check how many Crimson Roses you can spend from [Narrative Dungeon > Narrative Collection] 5. Special Reward The number of the Special Rewards you can acquire depends on the number of the stars you get from clearing the stage.
6. Narrative Collection By spending Crimson Roses, you can acquire various rewards from the Narrative Collection.
Once you collect all the items on the reward grid from the Narrative Collection, you can obtain the Collection Reward. The Collection Reward according to the number of completion is as follows:
* Once you acquire the Main Reward, you can obtain the Collection Reward even if you don’t collect the rewards summoned randomly. * Once you reset the random reward list, you can move on the the next round of the Narrative Collection rewards. * Even when the Narrative Collection reset is available, you can still acquire the rewards from the random rewards. 7. Narrative Mission Depending on the number of stages you clear in the Narrative Dungeon, you can complete the daily Narrative Missions and acquire Crimson Rose. * The daily Narrative Missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0).
You can check the basic information on the Narrative Dungeon from the link below. https://hoy.kr/Z7oTP
★New Main Story★ 1. Main Story #2-2 (Normal) is now open. - Clear Main Story #2-2 and meet 4★ Dreaming Unknown! ※ The number of Onyx reward for Mona’s Mission (Chapter 2 / Normal 1-3 Clear Reward) is changing. (Before : 1,100 -> After : 11,000) - Due to the changes in rewards, 11,000 Onyx will be provided to all users as compensation after Jan.14 maintenance break. - You can receive the compensation until Jan. 21, 23:59 (UTC+0). ★ New Child★ 5★ Brigid (Fire Type, Defender)
★5 Mysterious Student Eve (Fire Type, Debuffer)
4★ Dreaming Unknown (Dark Type, Healer)
★New Background★ You can now decorate your home screen with new background, the ‘New Year's Fireworks Show’.
★New Items★ Here is a list of new items in this update!
★Mission Pass★ Here is a list of new Mission Passes in this update!
* You can complete the missions within the time written in Mission Pass and cannot receive any rewards after the event period is over. ★Devil Pass★ Here comes the 27th season of Devil Pass! Gather Pass Points during the season to climb up the Tiers. You can get diverse rewards based on the Tiers you reach. - Devil Pass Season 27 period : Jan. 14 after maint. - Jan. 30, until maint. - Devil Pass Missions are reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0). - If you purchase the Arch Devil Pass, you can acquire additional rewards that are exclusive to the Arch Devil Pass. ※ Main rewards for the Arch Devil Pass: 5★ Child Summon Ticket, 5★Brigid, Galaxy Napping Place Carta Pack, 5★ Grade A Equipment Summon Ticket ※ The item drop rates of Galaxy Napping Place Carta Pack are as follow.
- Included among the Devil Pass missions are the missions exclusive to the Arch Devil Pass. If you purchase the Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final Tier, you will be able to obtain the exclusive rewards additionally. - You can climb up the Tier within the Devil Pass by spending a certain number of Blood Gems. If you do, the Pass Points you already own will not be deducted. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points you earn after reaching Maximum Tier. - Please keep in mind that you cannot obtain the rewards after the season ends, and we strongly recommend you to receive your rewards beforehand. ★Summon★ Here is a list of new Summons in this update!
★Shop★ Here is a list of new packages in this update!
★Event★ 1. Hot Time Event : +100% Bonus Exp - Period: Jan. 14 after maint. - Jan. 23, 4:00 (UTC+0) - During the event period, your Childs gain 100% increased EXP in all dungeons you play. ※ From this Jan.14 update, Hot Time Event will also be applied to Narrative Dungeon as well. 2. 2020 Happy New Year Event Collect New Year’s Money and get your rewards!!! - Period: Jan. 14 after maint. - Feb. 6, 4:00 (UTC+0) - ‘New Year’s Money’ is dropped at a certain rate when you clear dungeons that cost stamina. The New Year’s Money item will be included in the Reward list at the start of the battle. (except Tutorial Zones)
★Other Features★ 1. The Summon Rate Page has been redesigned as follows. - The ‘Pick up’ tag has been replaced with ‘Event’ tag. - You can now check the full size illustrations of each Soul Carta by tapping its icon. - Information on Type / Position of each Soul Carta has been included. 2. From this Jan.14 update, Hot Time Event will also be applied to Narrative Dungeon as well.