DestinyChild DestinyChild LV.22 GameManager
Dec 11, 2019, 02:47 PM 7,356 read

[NOTICE] Announcement on Changes in Log-in platform

Hello, dear Candidates~! This is DC DEVs.   Due to the service transfer from LINE Games to Shiftup, access through LINE platform account might not be available from Jan. 12, 2020.   To those who are currently using LINE platform account, we strongly recommend linking your account to other log-in platforms for your seamless game-play. (You can link your account to more than two platforms.)   Furthermore, to those who linked their account to only Facebook or Google account, we also recommend you to link your account to spare log-in platforms to prevent possible log-in error.   Once you complete linking your account, you can get a sweet rewards from Davi!   Now, let us see the detail, shall we?     ▣ Period From Dec. 12, 4:00 (UTC+0)   ▣ Reward 5★ Child Summon Ticket   ▣ How do I link my account?   1) If your account is linked to less than two platforms: - After logging in, check the “Important Notice’ pop-up message.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Announcement on Changes in Log-in platform image 2

- Click the platform you want between Facebook and Google, and link your account. (except LINE) - After linking your account, restart your game and touch Davi’s Challenges in ‘My Room’. - Get the ‘Safety First’ Challenge reward!   2) If your account is already linked to more than two platforms: - After logging in, touch Davi’s Challenges in ‘My room’ - Get the ‘Safety First’ Challenge reward!   ▣ Notes - Since accounts that are linked to the LINE platform might not be available from Jan. 12, 2020, we strongly recommend you to link your account to more than 2 platforms within Jan. 11, 2020. - For the LINE platform accounts that have not been linked to other platforms within the date above, we cannot provide any customer support. - We will make a further notice on the detailed schedule on LINE platform link expiration later on. - Please restart the game after linking your account to the other platforms to get the ‘Saftey First’ reward. - You cannot link your account to the platform which already has its own account. Please create new platform account before you try linking your account.   Well, this is it. We hope you enjoy Destiny Child safely and conveniently with the muli-linked account.   Thank you.   Oh, we almost forgot! It’s time to play! With demon!

Comment 15

• phwbt LV.2 Lurker Dec 13, 2019, 07:25 AM

My account won't let me link to another account because it says I already have one. I've tried unlinking and deleting and it still won't work. How do I fix this?

• Lass_DES LV.23 Dragon Dec 13, 2019, 09:28 AM

same problem here

• dhanael LV.2 Lurker Dec 13, 2019, 07:17 PM

same problem too, I think I`ve used facebook to link another instance of the game and I dont know how to change to the otther account to unlink....

• Revoltriot LV.5 Lurker Dec 19, 2019, 10:21 PM

Same here. Linked to Google, but I receive the message when I try to link on Facebook...
    Need help!

• phwbt LV.2 Lurker Dec 21, 2019, 03:24 AM

So I figured it out. If you want to link to another account the game says is already linked, you must delete the account (the secondary, not your main account), then wait 7 days until the account is actually deleted. After this, you will be able to link to the previously "linked" account.

• Zombie Dane LV.23 Team Rocket Dec 12, 2019, 01:58 AM

So I am a little bit confused. I have the account linked to google and facebook now, am I good ?

• Jhon Victory LV.4 Lurker Dec 12, 2019, 04:55 AM

▣ Period
    From Dec. 12, 4:00 (UTC+0)

• Albedo LV.19 Nightmare Dec 12, 2019, 08:20 AM

Yes your fine that means that your account is linked to both of those.

• Tilly LV.11 Billy Feb 13, 2020, 11:31 AM

Youre good Dane, for a Zombie.
    § ;¬ )

• JRyan123K LV.5 Lurker Dec 12, 2019, 02:01 AM

What if I have 2 different accounts (one linked with Line, the other with facebook), so it won't allow me to link my main account to both facebook and google??

• Poyopoyopoyo LV.8 Carry Me Dec 12, 2019, 04:36 AM

Unlink line and link it to google you just have to tap unlink

• SacroTex LV.5 Lurker Dec 12, 2019, 08:49 AM

i make 2 Acoount !
    SacroTex

• Lordnberry LV.1 Mootie Dec 24, 2019, 05:34 PM

Same here, even already deleted FB and Google account and wait 7 days, still get the same result "another account is already linked to the game". I even didn't use FB on this game too. Can someone help!

• Toeknee LV.13 Chief Dec 26, 2019, 11:21 AM

I had it linked to Google. Then within the game's menu > support, just clicked facebook, and the facebook app automatically opened and asked "Link to this account ?" And done.

Maybe an updated facebook app would help some of you.

• Tilly LV.11 Billy Feb 13, 2020, 11:28 AM

I loathing for Facebook over powers my love for Destiny Child; and I really really really love DC.

Home