UPDATE NOTE: AUGUST 15, 2019PAST NEWS
[Ragna:Break] ■ Ragna:Break Season 4 starts (Battle available after the 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/29 3:00 (UTC+0)) - Slayer’s Raid starts on 8/17 4:00 (UTC+0), 48 hours after Ragna:Break starts. - Remaining Ragna Coins will be converted into gold after Ragna:Break ends. Be sure to use your Ragna Coins before Ragna:Break ends. Converted coins can be claimed from 8/29 3:00 (UTC+0) to 9/5 4:00 (UTC+0). - Raid rewards will be sent on 9/11 (UTC+0) [Child] New 5* Childs - Isolde, and Bikini Lisa New 4* Child - Tristan Isolde:
Power 2185 HP 2057 ATK 1041 DEF 811 AGL 776 CRT 923 [Auto Attack] Water Attack - Deal 101 Auto Attack damage [Tap Skill] Splash Call - Deal 387 Damage, 60% chance to inflict Freeze (Skill Gauge Charge Speed, charge amount decreased and DoT debuff damage increased) for 8 seconds [Slide Skill] Standing Concert - Deal 645 Damage to 2 Enemies (Priority: Highest ATK), Skill Gauge Charge Speed -20% for 14 seconds, and inflict Water Balloon (Deal 300 damage upon being attacked, Skill Gauge reset if attacked 2 time(s) or 10 seconds pass) [Drive Skill] Raging Spike - Deal 1968 Damage to 3 Enemies (Priority: Healer), 90% chance to inflict Freeze (Skill Gauge Charge Speed, charge amount decreased and DoT debuff damage increased) for 16 seconds [Leader Buff] ATK -15% for Fire Type Enemies *Based on Skill Rank1 Level 1 Bikini Lisa:
Power 2186 HP 2232 ATK 1017 DEF 806 AGL 745 CRT 864 [Auto Attack] Wood Attack - Deal 100 Auto Attack damage [Tap Skill] Leaf Cure - Deal 380 Damage, Regen 104 HP (once per 2 seconds) for 2 Allies (Priority: Lowest HP) for 8 seconds, and 70% chance to remove Water Balloon from 2 Allies [Slide Skill] Coconut Shower - Deal 660 Damage, DEF +25% for 3 Wood Type Allies (Highest ATK) for 16 seconds, Weak Point Skill Final Blow +20% , and 70% chance to remove Freeze from 2 Allies [Drive Skill] Jungle Slider - Deal 1733 Damage to 3 random Enemies, grant ATK +30% to 2 Allies (Priority: Highest ATK) for 20 seconds and Tap Skill Damage +1600 [Leader Buff] Weak Point Skill Final Blow +8% for Wood Type Allies (in raids +8% added) *Based on Skill Rank1 Level 1 Skill Tips from Destiny Child - Bikini Lisa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2oJpRq_XIo&feature=youtu.be
Power 1308 HP 1032 ATK 777 DEF 382 AGL 414 CRT 452 [Auto Attack] Wood Attack - Deal 81 Auto Attack damage [Tap Skill] Power Serve - Deal 300 Damage, gain Vampirism (recover 3% HP on attack) for 16 seconds [Slide Skill] Service Ace - Deal 439damage and 300 Ignore DEF Damage 3 times [Drive Skill] Gigante Impact - Deal 1275 Damage to 4 random Enemies, and 300 Bonus Damage if targets are Water Type [Leader Buff] Slide Skill Damage +100 for Wood Type Allies *Based on Skill Rank1 Level 1 [Costume] ■ New Costumes - Summer Spike Isolde, Wetsuit Lisa Enjoy your summer with new costumes for this season of Ragna Break heroines!
[Item] ■ New Item - Volleyball (Weapon), Knee Sleeves (Armor), Gambler's Mic (Accessory) [Soul Carta] ■ New Soul Carta - Summer Festival Night, Relaxing at the Beach, and VACATION
Summer Festival Night: Can be obtained from Mission pass HP 1045 AGL 295 [Special Options] Increase Bleed Damage by 220 in PVP *Based on Level 1 Soul level 0 Relaxing at the Beach: Can be obtained by S.C Summon HP 1085 ATK 585 [Wood Special Options] Increase Freeze EVA by 30% in Raids *Based on Level 1 Soul level 0 VACATION: Can be obtained from Demon Fiesta DEF 545 AGL 295 [Special Options] Increase Blind EVA by 22% in PVP *Based on Level 1 Soul level 0 [Event] ■ Free Equipment Summon (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/22 4:00 (UTC+0)) ■ Demon Fiesta (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/29 3:00 (UTC+0)) ■ Dungeons of Forest (Wood Enhancement & Evolution Dungeon) open every day (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/29 3:00 (UTC+0)) ■ Let's Beat Ragna Break (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/29 (UTC+0)) ■ Get over 4 million damage (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/29 (UTC+0)) [Summon] ■ New Child added to Premium summon pool - Tristan ■ New Child added to Bloodgem summon pool - Isolde, and Bikini Lisa ■ Crystal Pickup Summon - Bikini Lisa, Jacheongbi, and more… (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/29 3:00 (UTC+0)) ■ Crystal Pickup Summon - Bikini Lisa, and more… (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/19 4:00 (UTC+0)) ■ Crystal Pickup Summon - Jacheongbi, and more… (From 8/18 4:00 ~ Until the 8/22 4:00 UTC+0) *Pickup Summon contains 5* Childs from the Premium Summon pool. Some Pickup Summons do not guarantee the 5* Childs on the banner. Please tap "?Rate" button before summoning. *Tap “?Rate” button on (top right corner) each summon banner to check the summon rate and summon pool of Childs. [Package] ■ Guaranteed Bikini Lisa Package (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/22 4:00 (UTC+0)) *Guaranteed package guarantees the Child. ■ Relaxing at the Beach Package, Novice Raid Package (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/22 4:00 (UTC+0)) ■ Bikini Lisa Package, Jacheongbi Package (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/29 3:00 (UTC+0)) *NOTE: These packages contain Lucky Box. Please tap "more" to see its components. *NOTE: Purchased Lucky Box will be sent to your mailbox. Once you open the Lucky Box in your mailbox, the products will remain for 7 days in your mailbox. Please claim them before the expiry date. Expired mail cannot be recovered. *What is Lucky Box? Lucky Box contains a random combination of products from set 1 to set 4. Go to the shop, tap “More” and "?Rate" button to check the containing and rate of the package. [Others] ■ Devil Pass Season 16 starts! (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 8/29 3:00 (UTC+0)) *You have a chance to get Lucky Box from Devil pass. Please check the summon rate here:
■ Mission Pass Season 6 starts! (After 8/15 Update ~ Until 9/11 3:00 (UTC+0)) Various Missions are awaiting you in Mission pass season 6! Among them all, you do not want to miss the exclusive "Summer Limited Missions!" Be the Fireworks collector for 27 days!
a. 1st period: After 8/15 update ~ until 8/29 update b. 2nd period: After 8/29 update ~ until 9/11 update - Collect Fireworks by playing Destiny Child and get 5* Child ticket, 5* Grade A Equip. Summon Ticket, and the final reward, prism Summer Festival Night and more! - In the 1st period, you can find Fireworks in Raid Shop, Raid Mission, and Davi's Limited Mission! - In each period, the place to obtain Fireworks are different *You have a chance to get Gold Lucky Box from Mission pass. Please check the summon rate here:
[Others] ■ Onyx Extraction improvement - Play Destiny Child with improved Onyx Extraction! - Extract max 200 Childs at once! (To see all the Childs on the list, tap "+number" button) - Set your preferences of auto select option: Enhanced, Item equipped, and 4* or higher Childs
*Onyx Extraction setting Guide 1) Tab [Awaken in Child Inventory-Extract Onyx] 2) Tab the setting button. 3) In the settings, you can set the maximum number of selected Child and setting options. *CAUTION: Now auto select button will add all the Childs meet your preferences. Please confirm your settings before the extraction. * If you do not set the options at the bottom, extraction only applies to Childs of 3 stars or less by default. * When a child is selected, it is automatically aligned to the slot as shown above. * The full list of Child is shown as above when touching the last slot. Also, check the updated Destiny 101 - Awakening, Onyx after the maintenance! https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/446217