CM Alt LV.23 GameManager
Apr 5, 2021, 01:52 PM 1,415 read

[EVENT] Devil Rumble Guides Wanted

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Devil Rumble Guides Wanted image 1

Rankers, Gather Right Now!   A Tanker Deck that blocks enemy attacks and boasts solid defense!   A Debuffer Deck that makes the enemy go crazy by using the debuff!   Attack is indeed the best defense! A Dealer Deck taking victory with a powerful attack!   We are looking for the strongest strategy for the Devil Rumble!     How to Join: Please share your own Devil Rumble Deck configuration in the comments! (*Account ID must be attached when participating)   Event Period: Apr. 5 ~ Apr. 11, 23:59 (UTC+0)   Participation Reward: 200,000 Onyx   Lucky Reward (10 people): 50 Blood Gem     Reward Date: Apr. 15  

Comment 237

• tachiiderps LV.6 Nomad Apr 5, 2021, 10:19 PM

id: c1kc3c48rqhf

I actually wrote a guide on reddit already recently:

I figure this is not gonna be that relevant for most players but I kind of wrote it for myself in case anyone asks questions on Discord. I've been on T100 for the last couple of weeks consistently but Wood Ignition had some interesting units for PvP. Here are some tips if you are climbing to Plat5 or want to experience T100.

1. Wood bathory, Pan, and Bikini Sytry are the meta PvP wood units. Since wood bathory is universally used in WB, she will likely be ignited by a lot of people like Eve was. Pan is another interesting unit. She should be pretty good on Auto. Any debuffer that can reset skill gauge, or decrease skill gauge is pretty powerful right now. Thisbe for example adds 66% skill gauge, Pan does the exact opposite and -66% skill gauge, but also removing other speed buffs and -skill gauge speed further.

A typical PvP team in PlatinumV: 2 ignited attackers, Thisbe (ignited or not), Confuse or Taunt unit (some people run heals but those teams are kind of weak), and a debuff speed unit (Wood sytry, Isolde or wbathory)

2. Countering this team basically involves running a similar lineup. Wnep is probably the best Taunt on auto, but make sure she can tank 2 ignited attacker hits. Even a +1 Wnep can do this with proper equipment (she is much better than Dana now by the way). Thisbe is the obligatory speed unit. To counter Thisbe Immortal, Bikini Sytry is the best, but DOT units like Wbath and Saturn are also *very* competitive. Some other common counter units: Nirrti to counter ignited attackers. Other DOT units, preferably ones with 100% accuracy and aren't fire units (Dark Mars... is about it lol)

3. Bad auto units. Most of you probably runs auto on PvP, but some units are worse than others on Auto. Fbath and Gildr is the most obvious. They can be stuck tapping if Bikini Sytry allured them. You can either avoid all Bikini Sytries or, what I'd do is, just manual the first slide, then auto the rest. Limos is also kind of bad, she can be stuck tapping if the opponent has good buffs on. She does tend to slide the first time, but we're still in a meta with mostly water units, so accuracy isn't good.

4. Climbing to Plat5 should be something most players aim for eventually. It gives a lot of rewards for very little commitment, just 50 wins over 7 days, so you're looking at 7-8 wins a day. It completes your 10 win daily awards for PvP. Often what people do is Manual some fights to climb, and full auto when you get to Plat5. Because the meta after ignition is all about which ignited attackers hit first, a very simple way to pseudo-auto fights is to Manual the first slide of your attackers, then Full Auto the rest of the fight.

5. Know your matchups. Best way to climb is to prolong win streaks. This means avoiding unknowns (as they tend to have a way stronger team), and avoid teams with units you're weak against. My team is listed below.

I have to avoid Gildr and teams with Confuse. In general, you should avoid Gildr because what can end up happening is she gets Immortal, and she will kill your 2 attackers. Teams with reflect (hades, ymir) is something you might want to avoid as well. Athena never slides as the opponent so she really isn't a concern. Confuse you should avoid by principle because they can confuse you while your attacker unit is sliding and completely butcher your team afterward.

I currently run 3 attackers, because on Top100, you see a lot of ignited Sytrys, and so I have to use 3 attackers so Allure doesn't hit my Thisbe and Athena.

And that's about it. PvP after ignition. Most people probably don't have the time to manual grind in PvP, but I encourage you to try manualing for first slide, then auto and climb to Plat5. In case anyone is wondering, I started DC around last year February, and spent about 90 bucks total.

TL;DR Igniting Wood Bathory is a very solid choice. Put Wood Sytry and Gun Hildr in HOR. Dana/Neptune is becoming increasingly irrelevant. Final nail in the coffin will be Ophois release.

Link : https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/mgqb6d/state_of_pvp_after_wood_ignition/

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Apr 5, 2021, 02:57 PM

ID: br650jyiiqky

Leader: Thisbe, for speed.
    Manual 1x speed.
    Drives: 1* Pomona (if I lost someone) or Thisbe. 2* Sytry, Thisbe or Pomona (depend from the situation) 3* 90% of the times there isn’t a 3*.

The goal is to one shot or to remove the enemy attackers in few turns, so the timing with Thisbe, Banshe and C. Bathory slide are essential... than is a easy task.

Pomona can revive childs and remove debuffs, Sytry is needed to slow down and negate enemies buffs. Thisbe for immortality and gauge. Bari carta for C. Bathory help her to get better chance to crt.

Easy team to achieve 50+ wins in Plat 5, I didn’t test it for Top 100. That required too much grind and crystals, not worth it in my opinion. 50 wins are enough for me.

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Apr 5, 2021, 03:37 PM

id: bqsbt9loi2qx

Easy question, easy answer!

PvP shouldn't take time, get those 5-10 battles over with quick and move on with your day! Strat is Attack and Debuff all the way!

From left to right:

1) Gunslinger to work around all the annoying Taunt and Reflect Tanks out there. Tap and Crit them to Death!!! AMP ATK/CRT at the least

2) Oldie but a Goodie! I know many prefer Thisbe for Immortal, but I don't have the patience for eternal life! Charge fast, cut cooldown, and cheat the gauge, I wanna Slide Crit EVERYTHING!!! Fully ignited to buff 3 allies: herself, Hildr and Moa for maximum carnage! And she Stuns on Drive? Plus 20% higher proc with proper accessory equip skill? Do I want the rest of my opponent's team to not move after I take out 2 of their units with Hildr? YES YES AND YES! AMP DEF at the least.

3) Pantheon, the sole male and the backbone of the team. May seem redundant due to Hildr's tap skill, but Moa can act as a secondary attacker with his buffs. No ignition at this point, but AMP DEF would be the way to go.

4) Green Mona is bae! Aid is amazing and Tap heals DoT AND gives Vamp! Eve and Bathory are NO PROBLEM! Ignite for higher chances but low priority cuz she's amazing even without it.

5) My favorite ignition of the bunch, Moa is a beast. Ignition turns slide into a double whammy: Petrify AND Reset if the debuff fails. Odds are I get one or the other, and it targets highest attack, so I barely get attacked! AND it acts as a Debuff Evasion reducer in WB! My loadout is AMP DEF/ATK so I get a secondary attacker built in to exploit Pantheon.

Patience is for children and the ill-informed; Speed is EVERYTHING! Race through 50 wins in no time and enjoy Plat V rewards FOREVER!!!

• Kewin San LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 05:45 PM

Love it ✨

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 6, 2021, 12:17 PM

this is terrifying thanks for the warning will avoid you/this setup at all costs

• Sternritter_r LV.7 Nomad Apr 5, 2021, 02:39 PM

Id: bth4c4zamq4y

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 5, 2021, 04:54 PM

I use a strong attacker with speed boost and defenders to soak up some damage.

⚔️💥 Bathory deals massive damage with over 60% crit rate thanks to leader skill and Carta. Also targets highest ATK, so usually kills enemy attackers.

⏳⛑️ Rusalka buffs speed and cleanses debuffs for Bathory and herself with her slide. While her tap removes Allure and charges Bathory's gauge.

🛡️↪️ Athena taunts to draw attacks away, and her reflect will finish off any attackers who survive Bathory's attack.

🛡️❓Dana adds barrier and defense for added survivability. I might replace her soon with a debuffer like Isolde or Sytry.

☠️🚫 Thisbe adds speed buff and, most importantly, she gives Immortal to two lowest hp childs. Usually Athena and Bathory.

Have everyone slide. Rusalka can tap as needed to instantly fill Bathory's gauge and remove Allure.

I only have ~160k power, but regularly win against teams with ~200k to ~230k in Platinum III. Had a 27 win streak last week! Still moving up.

The equipment options for Bathory's weapon are below. Not absolutely necessary, but certainly helpful.

ID: c13ljfo9wmbe

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 6, 2021, 09:34 AM

Update: Finally replaced Dana with Sytry, though she's not quite level 60 yet. As expected, I'm doing much better now. Sytry's undeniable.

• Luxurybrand777 LV.4 Lurker Apr 6, 2021, 12:24 AM

ID: Btjuq6s940zb

The Bigger, The better

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Apr 6, 2021, 12:17 PM

inness with the thiccness

• Hayyy LV.3 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 05:03 PM

Id: byfm4yexftbm

Full reflect team haha:

Davi: for her debuff
    Rita: for death heal
    Midas: heal and deal mass dmg
    Pallas: for debuff and regen
    A I : to make all your team reflect

• SoundWind LV.7 Fast as Lightning Apr 6, 2021, 06:47 AM

all you need to reach plat V is Mammon, nothing more
    ID: bv08xzsxxyv3

• AsaTyre LV.7 Nomad Apr 8, 2021, 02:46 AM

ID: bqxrt38477w9

My Rumble team and midweek ranking.

Running four 6-hit sliding Attackers and Wood Sytry as leader and prevent defensive buffs on the enemy team.

Slide everyone and win through brute force. Banging your head against an Immortal buffed Child is also entertaining, even if it leads to a loss.

• TitanBunny LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 02:32 PM

Long live my dear Mikus ❤
    ID: bqc3ocwhjess

• HAMMASKRLT LV.1 Mootie Apr 5, 2021, 02:38 PM

Id:bs47m7p7gnfi

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Apr 5, 2021, 07:39 PM

Account ID: bswxclvvmhuc

Athena is pillar of this team. I usually play manual and have her taunt&reflect. If I ran into childs that ignore taunt or pesky debuffers, I'll just autoplay tap and reach fever faster with Chang'e and Thisbe. I don't like using healers(longer cool time) and debuffers but wood Sytry is an exception. Once I have her reach full ignition, I'll would like have her lead against multiple debuffer opponent teams. A supporter that heals&speed like light Neptune would fit nice. My team is not ideal, I'm don't have good defense. Team power can be deceiving. There will always be childs with better skill to ruin everything but this is good enough for 50wins.

• Trần Văn Huy LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 08:42 PM

ID: c4qcn6jfgorp
    A little weak :)

• kidACEsone LV.4 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 09:21 PM

ID: brmzuwkmeqv0

My Banshee is not strong enough, but I'm slowly building her up so. Changing Dana to Banshee should make PvP even more easier.

• จีจี้ อามิกาโน LV.1 Mootie Apr 5, 2021, 09:40 PM

br3ke3q09tk8 😊Please leave

Home