CM Alt LV.22 GameManager
Dec 2, 2020, 03:00 PM 5,781 read

[EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 1

Hi, this is Destiny Child.   Destiny Child has already reached its 2nd anniversary. To celebrate it, Lisa’s Extra Lessons and various events will begin.   For more information on the event, please refer to the following.   1) [Lisa's 2nd Anniversary Extra Lessons]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 3

====================================== Achieve the tasks handed out by Lisa and get various rewards such as 5★ Childs, Summon Tickets, Crystals and more!   Before Lisa's Extra Lessons start, we will guide you through the list of rewards for each lesson that Candidates may be curious about. Please read the below notice for more details.   ■ Event Period: Dec. 3, after maint. ~ Dec. 31, until maint. Playable Period (participation period): About 12 days from the date of access ㄴ Assignment Submission & Lesson Reward Period: Available only for about 9 days from the date of game access ㄴ Grade Reward Claim Period: Available only for about 3 days after submitting assignments & receiving lesson rewards   ■ Details: From the time of participation in the event, each lesson of “Lisa’s Extra Lessons” opens at 4am every day. ※ You can check the list of assignments through Lisa’s Extra Lessons in-game. ※ If you submit Lisa's Extra Lessons assignments for a total of 7 lessons, you can select the rewards yourself and claim them.   ■ Reward List: Lesson Rewards and Grade Rewards are provided. (1) Lesson Reward = Select 2 or 1 of 5★ Childs, items, and currencies that are included in the list for each lesson ※ 5★ Childs are provided as a 'basic Child that has neither been awakened and uncapped'.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 5
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 6
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 7
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 8
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 9
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 10
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 11

(2) Grade Reward = After Candidates get graded according to the number of tasks (daily quests) cleared, they can select and obtain from the list of final rewards according to the grade

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 13
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 14

※ Notes   - New Candidates can participate in the event through the [Lisa’s Extra Lessons] icon on the left side of the home screen. - Join date in the event will be decided on the first access date after the Dec. 3 maintenance. Accordingly, please pay attention to the period of submission of assignments and rewards claim (lesson rewards/grade rewards). ex. When connected to the game on Dec.3, after Dec.3 maintenance (1) Assignment Submission Period (about 9 days): Dec. 3 ~ Dec. 12, 04:00 (2) Lesson Rewards Claim Period (about 9 days): Dec. 3 ~ Dec.12, 04:00 (3) Grade Rewards Claim Period (about 3 days): Dec. 12, 04:00 ~ Dec. 15, 04:00 - The starting point of the event may vary for each candidate, so the duration of play (participation period) and the end dates may differ as well. - Rewards that were not claimed by the end of the play duration (participation period) cannot be recovered.     2) [2nd Anniversary Seal Event]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 16

=========================================== Collect 'Destiny Coin' to get event rewards!   ■ Event Period: Dec. 3, after maint. ~ Dec. 24, 04:00 (UTC+0)   ※ 'Destiny Coin' is dropped at a certain rate in dungeons that consume stamina. ‘Destiny Coin' should be displayed in the reward list on the battle start screen (except for the tutorial area).

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 18

■ Rewards:

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 20

3) [Twice a day! Free 3-5★ 10 x Child Summon]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 2nd Anniversary Events Guide image 29

========================================== Twice a day! Free 3-5★ 10 x Child Summon Event will be in progress. Don't miss out on a total of 20 free summon opportunities during the event!   ■ Period: Dec. 3, after maint. ~ Dec. 13, 04:00 (UTC+0)   ※ After all the free summons have been completed, additional summons can be performed using crystals. ※ Free summons reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0).   ============================================   We ask for your participation in the various events that are being held on the 2nd anniversary. Once again, thank you for being with Destiny Child for two years.   We will continue to strive to become better Destiny Child for all of our Candidates.   Thank you.  

Comment 25

• Anakyn LV.20 Assassin Dec 2, 2020, 04:51 PM

solo quiero decir que es un gran trabajo el que han hecho durante todo el año, con cada actualización nunca me han decepcionado y el arte de los personajes es sublime, muchas, muchas gracias a todo el equipo de DC. Estaré durante el próximo año con ustedes también ya que sin duda es y seguirá siendo mi juego favorito 💕

I just want to say that it is a great job that they have done all year, with each update they have never disappointed me and the art of the characters is sublime, many, many thanks to the entire DC team. I will be with you for the next year as well as it is and will undoubtedly continue to be my favorite game 💕

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 2, 2020, 06:39 PM

Being grateful is so important. I like the way you expressed that.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Dec 2, 2020, 04:48 PM

the lisa childs arent awakened and uncapped anymore? 😭

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 2, 2020, 06:36 PM

This is painful, isn't it! I am sad as well. I d prefer fully upped 3&4☆s.

• TJ Li LV.18 Sage Dec 2, 2020, 11:39 PM

🥺☹️ but it's free so can't complaint too much

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Dec 2, 2020, 05:11 PM

wow lisa's event got so nerfed :( no more 6* +6 child ? ...

• Yukine16 LV.4 Dream Chaser Dec 3, 2020, 07:30 AM

the rewards are still good through but yeah I wish they were +6 lv60 fully skilled up, the last two lisa's lessons helped me out a bunch with progress over the years of the game I remember struggling so hard before the lisa's lessons so I understand what you mean

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Dec 3, 2020, 07:56 AM

i know right? The event helped me a lot too. Now imagine being a new player and having crappy 5* child and you can choose only a 5* instead of the 6* +6 the new players are going to struggle really bad now with the new ignition system for the whales and the new ragna...

• Sakamoto さん LV.21 S Dec 2, 2020, 10:32 PM

The calendar says we get a child costume select box but I can't find it on here 😢 please don't tell me it was a typo for the spa skin box cause I was very much looking forward to taping bari's booty on my main screen this Christmas 🙁

• Yukine16 LV.4 Dream Chaser Dec 3, 2020, 07:32 AM

it's most likely a typo but I'm not too sure myself, we'll have til tomorrow after maintenance and hope it's there

• Algorifm LV.11 Boo! Dec 2, 2020, 03:02 PM

WOW! This is amazing! Can't wait to get all of my gifts 🎁

• Laci (Gogolak) LV.14 Chief Dec 2, 2020, 03:36 PM

OMG

• Yukine16 LV.4 Dream Chaser Dec 3, 2020, 07:33 AM

ikr!

• Chlobsy LV.25 Warrior Dec 2, 2020, 07:13 PM

Oh... and here I thought I was gonna get a nice maxed Luin for my WB team :/
    I’ll be able to snag a copy of that Dark Buster Lisa that I am missing.

• 死神_012 LV.15 The Best Dec 3, 2020, 09:58 PM

here I thought I was going to get a maxed Neptune... nope, still have to grind the rest of next year to complete a child I should've had done by now!

• Alonso Cortés LV.1 Mootie Dec 2, 2020, 10:41 PM

Please we need a new collaboration with Catherine. I adore that game and want so much The caracter en DC

• Callipsos LV.5 Lurker Dec 2, 2020, 03:24 PM

nice rewards thanks

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Dec 2, 2020, 05:08 PM

hey we almoust gonna get enough materials to fully ignite one child! So generous! Pog

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Dec 2, 2020, 06:40 PM

• Pixal Lawrence LV.4 Lurker Dec 2, 2020, 04:29 PM

cant wait

• gamer506340085 LV.2 Lurker Dec 2, 2020, 08:40 PM

Happy Anniversary Destiny Child, hope you will the best game ever 😊

• Bubblegum LV.11 I Love Food Dec 3, 2020, 01:35 PM

OMG Happy to be part of it!

• Bondage Zero LV.19 JUST SEND IT Dec 3, 2020, 02:31 PM

• Butterfly LV.16 Sage Dec 3, 2020, 07:11 PM

awesome, free is free ! 👍

Home