Сделал из внутриигровых файлов

FAN ART

:)

DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Сделал из внутриигровых файлов video cover image 1

Comment 20

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Nov 17, 2020, 01:13 PM

Speak english pls this is global community not russian

• Scrddeko LV.23 Big Chungus Nov 17, 2020, 06:47 PM

Someone can speak french here, but nobody can speak russian ???

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Nov 17, 2020, 06:57 PM

When no one talks about it doesnt mean u can right? I mean there isnt any mods making rules about this, but since this is global forum, shouldnt we realize it deep in our heart that we should make everyone understands what we say? Using non global language is limiting the global-ity. Anyway, i will talk to the french guy next time he posts. I almost never liked any of posts containing yt. I kinda realize the hypocrisy, thanks for reminding me

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Nov 17, 2020, 09:00 PM

Reasonable statement in a way. Indeed, there are lots of people here from all around the world who speak on different tongues whereas English is international, and users interconnect with each other primarily via that way. Buuuut, hear me out. First, we all are playing on the "Global server". I would count this lounge "Global" as well rather than "English-only" based on that and what I'll remark below.
    Then, except the only actual separation from the main section of Сhineese lang and its formations/dialects here on Moot (I mean the button with section splitting on my screenshot) I haven't seen anything really what would limit or restrict discussing stuff on either language, to be honest. Considering the above and also the fact that there is no other official or semi-official lounge on any other language to hang around and find like-minded people besides where we are at now... I don't see any severe crime.
    What if some people can't speak English at all or they feel uncomfortable doing so, but they still wanna find some friends, speak out or just attract some attention to themselves?
    In addition, on what basis can we determine the importance or necessity of the new language sections' creation? Isn't it on the amount of people speaking one certain language more and more? If we gonna hardly prevent these occasions while not providing any alternative surface we won't give any chances for local communities to raise. I don't mean that there is definitely a strong possibility some russian community appears after that, or french, or some else. But I think I gave you an idea of what I mean.

DC lounge is not that much lively anyway, thus seeing some french youtubers you guys mentioned gives me a bit stronger feeling we are still somewhat alive, at least. :)

And the content with appropriateness of various kinds of posts, comments is kinda another story. :)

Thanks for the understanding. Peace.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Nov 17, 2020, 09:48 PM

I get what u mean, idk if its other ppl, but to me, ppl speaking other language that is not globally understood makes us, as ppl with global language speakers feel kinda secluded. This problem would not be big deal if there is translation feature here, but since there isnt any, there is no practical way of knowing what they r talking about (except if we copy & translate it directly to google translate). It's just my opinion so ╮(╯_╰)╭

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Nov 17, 2020, 11:42 PM

I got your point, yeah. We have some different opinions on this, the core misunderstanding is in the definition of "Global" itself, projected onto this forum. But it's fine.

It kinda should feel that way (as you're calling it "secluded"), since their message is aimed rather at the certain audience than to everyone else. But that's the point of such actions. They want to find others alike and share/discuss stuff only with them. Not just through making a specific post "Looking for a ***-speaking people" and then going into PM or chat groups, but using lounge itself and in a classic manner, as it's being used. Posting stuff. I'm sure, if we have a new section for any lang (let's name it "other" or "global"), they would stick around there while the main area would rightfully stay on English. Alas, we have only eng/cn now.

I'm sorry you're getting so much frustration from this situation. Maybe you're far from being alone in that regard and it's me who doesn't understand the general order and verbal rules here. And we must only use eng even if there is no other "place to stay". (However, wouldn't people like OP feel secluded (isolated) if we force them to be silent unless they speak eng? Regardless of their abilities and original intentions? Well...)
    Anyway. I can add, that there is a translation feature, actually. I don't know if you have it, but I can use it freely on every post or message and choose a wide spectrum of the target languages. Maybe it's the Moot devs who are making you sort of secluded? :D
    I checked this on both mobile and pc versions of Moot. Even switched browser lang to eng, the option is still there (as for mobile it's in the menues you reach by clicking on "three dots").

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 18, 2020, 02:54 AM

Kelerher  Why do you say 'so much frustration'? No one is particularly frustrated at all. (except maybe you? 😉) A simple request to 'speak English, pls' is hardly 'so much frustration'. No need to escalate things.

Having said that, I think it's a fair point that Russian, or any language, speakers have no designated forum, so they have to either post here or not at all. I don't think it's an English only forum, but I may be wrong about that.

Better to encourage global participation in a global game, I say. Regardless of what languages people can or cannot speak. If use of a particular language grows enough, hopefully they'll make a designated forum. Until then... dobry den!

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Nov 18, 2020, 04:46 AM

P. Argonaut  Maybe. My perception of his/her emotional state/reaction from these messages got mixed with other real-life discussions and controversies, which were more edgy.
    Sorry guys for an exaggeration here. And thanks for remarking about that.

• Dasar LV.12 Chief Nov 18, 2020, 09:30 PM

We live in the 21st century, everyone has a smartphone at hand with a translator. You can use it like anyone else. I do not know English well, and it is more convenient for me to write in my native language.

• Dasar LV.12 Chief Nov 18, 2020, 09:27 PM

That's exactly what is global. So there are many nations and many different languages. So learn Russian or translate through a translator.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Nov 19, 2020, 02:39 PM

English is the most used language in the world? Who r u to tell us to learn certain language or not. Not everyone has the opportunity/willing to learn another language, espcecially if that language isnt widely used in the world. How about u start using translator/learn english instead? It would be useful to learn english in rl too 😉

Idk about everyone, but to me, moot is just like any other social media, why bother copy pasting some certain posts when im here just to leisurely seeing anything new from dc/its community

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Nov 19, 2020, 02:40 PM

Ur english is decent, u can try using more english here so u will master english faster 😉

• Scrddeko LV.23 Big Chungus Nov 17, 2020, 08:07 AM

Иди в школу

• Dasar LV.12 Chief Nov 17, 2020, 08:08 AM

чё там вякнул? :D

• Scrddeko LV.23 Big Chungus Nov 17, 2020, 08:09 AM

у тебя с русским языком проблемы прост

• Dasar LV.12 Chief Nov 17, 2020, 08:10 AM

чем тебе мой русский не угодил?

• Scrddeko LV.23 Big Chungus Nov 17, 2020, 08:11 AM

пост свой еще раз прочти

• Dasar LV.12 Chief Nov 17, 2020, 08:12 AM

каюсь, не заметил даже =_=