Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Aug 9, 2020, 12:01 AM 1,343 read

Model Art

FAN ART

So I have this X Rated game where all we do is create characters and bang them. The character creator is rather good so I took a stab and making this.   Intel i7-5820k 16GB DDR4 RAM GeForce GTX Titan X Rendered with Unity Engine  

DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 2

I changed the lighting a lot when taking these in studio mode.

DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 6

The Costume is a mod for Chun Li, I used it since it was the closest thing. Those arm sleeves were off the shelf. I couldn't find a gatling gun so I used those things as cannons.

DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 11
DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - Model Art image 12

Some music to makes this presentation more immersive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUDnBmI3AZs  

Comment 25

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Aug 9, 2020, 12:02 AM

Niceee!!! (≧▽≦)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 9, 2020, 12:18 AM

That put a smile on my face. Thanks for the coins.

That first image is like a soul carta. I myself am shocked at how it turned out.

• Anytime LV.18 JUST SEND IT Aug 9, 2020, 12:25 AM

Amazing! Please bang—- I mean model Bari next

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 9, 2020, 12:36 AM

For that I would seriously have to mod her attire myself, and Bari would absolutely need to be made with an anime face, which this software doesn't do by default.

I do toy around with the files and managed to extract some models and animations from it though. That being said Bari would have to be done proper.

I got away with not using an anime face this time by shrinking the nose + making it pointy and enlarging the eyes.

• NO NAME verified Aug 9, 2020, 03:36 AM

You, sir...Are a god. Your creations are magnificent! Take my damn coins! 👏👍

Also, what is this game called so that I might also become a god. 😏

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 9, 2020, 05:35 AM

The game is called "Honey Select 2: Libido"

It's the new Honey Select, which is also a good game, but this one is slightly better. And I mean slightly.

I should add the name to the OP lol

Yeah just take your time with it, and do mingle with the Illusion games discord. It's 3rd party and lots of mods and info about these games made by Illusion.

Working on Bari, needs mods pretty badly but I'll probably unveil her anyway.

• NO NAME verified Aug 9, 2020, 07:18 AM

I shall research! Thank you kindly! 👍

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT Aug 9, 2020, 05:27 AM

wow nice.😃

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 9, 2020, 05:40 AM

Thank you. The feedback is very satisfying.

Man so many tips, thanks guys !

• Foreverzero LV.19 Assassin Aug 10, 2020, 01:17 PM

• GeoBrando LV.10 Nomad Aug 13, 2020, 09:36 PM

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Aug 9, 2020, 01:03 AM

Very nice! What game is that?

• DeadLegend LV.5 Lurker Aug 9, 2020, 01:05 AM

What is the link to the game

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 9, 2020, 01:20 AM

Honey Select 2: Libido

You'll want to get a list of mods for it. English patch, ass jiggle, wide slider mod if you like them thicker, etc.

It has a modding community for costumes and other software mods.

The game looks great but it's better with a graphics mod. Tweak the lighting and a list of other graphical attributes.

The studio allows us to pose them.

Sharing characters is a piece of cake. It's just an image file in the card directory and we can pass them through here even.

The game has a few unlockables. It's nice.

• Jumbo_21 LV.16 Bloodhound Main Aug 9, 2020, 05:20 AM

dang that gpu is expensive, but would the 2080 be a better option?
    But still, that art is amazing! Would love to see more!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 9, 2020, 05:39 AM

At the time it was expensive It's a Maxwell Titan X from 2014 but it's still really good.

The 2080Ti is better yes, but for this game we don't need that much power. RX580 is more than enough power.

On that note of GPU's would you believe I have 29 GPU's ? I was mining cryptocurrency. But now I rather just buy and sell it.

As for the art. It's more of me just shaping the body and face to my liking, then assembling the gear and spending hours trying to make it look good in the studio.

• KC97 LV.3 Lurker Aug 9, 2020, 10:26 AM

Damn sweet~ where's the character card, I want to try export it and using in Maya or Zbrush maybe :)
    hope you can share it
    Great work!!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 9, 2020, 11:34 AM

I recently learned how to extract models and here's the thing about the base mesh.

It's a simple body and all of the measurements we give the body is from the bones which scales into different variables only in game.

If you rip the model. You'll find that the meshwork ( bones in this case) scaled back to their default.

Now from there, you'll have to mathematically scale each bone in Maya and the way you do that is by increasing the measurements based on how you had it set. So you will have to write down all of the scaling, then translate it back to Maya manually for each bone.

Then you'll have to import the face and that is a whole other ball game You'll have to measure distance for each of the faces allocated moving parts and shift them VIA vertices until you recreate the face.

Do that, and you'll get the model as she is in the Unity Engine.

The card is a simple .png file that contains coordinates based on how you saved it. The game will read the card in the directory and load the settings saved into it.

EDIT: You will also need SB3utility and a copy of the game. SB3 Utility is what you'll need to extract any model ( It's also used for modding )

• KC97 LV.3 Lurker Aug 9, 2020, 03:16 PM

Oppps that's a lot of work :(

I mainly use Maya Zb and unity. didn't familiar unreal much. grab me if next time u need anything created in 3D next time, hope to see more your work. XD

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 10, 2020, 03:44 PM

Upgraded Bari's face but she's not ready for the unveiling as of yet cause her costume needs to be done.

Here I used SB3 Utility. It lets us browse files for HS2.

There I brought up the body mesh and someone else's Mod that was the closest thing to Bari's attire.

Exported it as fbx. Now the tutorials I'm following was done in Blender, but I'm a Maya user.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 10, 2020, 03:46 PM

So I'll be modifying this dress. Making it longer. Change the shader into something more usable. The game itself has options to tweak shaders and textures, but this one for some reason can't do that so I'll have to figure out why.

Will I even finish this ? Heh.

• Dgrayclock LV.20 Monster Aug 13, 2020, 05:32 PM

Honey select xd damn that’s nice
    Can you share ur creations

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 14, 2020, 08:26 AM

I would but I planned to show only DC related stuff cause ShiftUp probably wouldn't like it if we started going off topic into other games.

Like the rest Tamamo hasn't turned out accurate. I'm not motivated to make a custom facial texture for her at this point in time either, cause of the robe.

Also have to learn how to use Nvidia's PhysX software so the cloth will come to life, then port the dress into the game and maybe iron out a few bugs.

I have a Bari 2.0 which is better than my first attempt, but her costume will take time cause I can't work on it as much as I'd like to.

• Dgrayclock LV.20 Monster Aug 16, 2020, 01:10 AM

Damn good luck pal

• Rhominus LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 14, 2020, 10:08 AM

I like everything about this. Well done!

Home