Uddra Uddra LV.7 Nomad
May 11, 2020, 07:07 AM 380 read

The Cupid

FAN ART

Hello there!   I’m new to Destiny Child and since I started playing it I felt inspired by the amazing art, animations and soundtrack. After some ideas and sketches I came up with a Light attribute Child: “The Cupid”

DESTINY CHILD: FAN ART - The Cupid image 23

She wears a corset, has small angel wings and her halo represents the bond between soulmates. //// For better image quality: https://imgur.com/LpWE3Nn   It's not perfect, but it was good practice for the first one... I would like to post more of my artworks from now on, any suggestions/feedback would be appreciated!

Comment 5

• TetoKaiba LV.11 GG May 11, 2020, 07:16 AM

Nice work and welcome. The fantastic art caught me too and I think it is one of the reasons I'm still playing ( it us about 6 months). However, welcome again. Hope u will find good.

• Uddra LV.7 Nomad May 11, 2020, 02:41 PM

Thank you very much, I'm sure I'll still be playing for a loooong time too haha

• Vitor Celere LV.19 Sage May 12, 2020, 07:33 AM

god luck with the pulls mate 🤣🤣🤣 u will see when a new child come up and ppl pulling 5 copies of it in one summon while u drop 50k for 1 copy 😂😂😂😂 (me) dw u will have fun

• Derpy LV.11 Chief May 12, 2020, 01:12 PM

I like the creative work you made! Please continue drawing :D

• Uddra LV.7 Nomad May 12, 2020, 01:34 PM

Thanks and actually, I already started drawing my next character! Hope to see more of yours too

Home