Ririka LV.2 Lurker
Jan 19, 2023, 10:36 PM 501 read

Lisa Extra Lessons Icon Missing From Lobby

BUGS & REPORT

Hello i want to inform that there's a bug with lisa extra lessons, mine was missing both on my main account and my dummy account day 1 that I created just to see if it was a bug.   my main account id : cpra7w1s9cui   screenshot taken from my dummy, the lisa extra lessons show when you first finished tutorial, but when you closed it, you cant find the icon in the lobby

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Lisa Extra Lessons Icon Missing From Lobby image 2
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Lisa Extra Lessons Icon Missing From Lobby image 3

please fix it, thankyou

Comment 6

• gamer870296691 LV.4 Lurker Jan 20, 2023, 10:22 PM

I tried a lot of different ways to make money online before deciding that gambling was the best option for me. Now you can make a lot of money by betting on sports, and I'm confident that this is exactly what you need https://casasdeapostasonline.info/1win/ all you have to do is give this site a try, and you'll see what I mean. You will withdraw all of your winnings at any time, and there are a variety of easy betting options.

• Tock LV.5 Lurker Jan 21, 2023, 02:16 AM

I've seen a lot of new users in my discord servers reporting this problem as well. It seems to be quite common.

• Lukasz LV.2 Lurker Jan 21, 2023, 11:23 AM

it happened to me too was on day 5 then the icon just disappeart

• gamer899665613 LV.1 Mootie Jan 21, 2023, 06:44 PM

Mee too, please fix that as soon as

• ludi79 LV.1 Mootie Jan 21, 2023, 07:03 PM

I have the same problem. The icon has disappeared today. Please fix it.

• KumQuat LV.1 Mootie Jan 25, 2023, 01:16 PM

So just wanna know why I been waiting for 3 days for the grade on Lisa’s lessons when I’m done with all day even the 7th day assignment and I’m still waiting to get the grade when I should have it already I love this game just fix it my name is KumQuat and my Id is: cpuhxro3l1zz

Home