estimeric LV.11 Chief
Jan 5, 2023, 07:32 PM 300 read

Sorting by Child Level no longer sub-sorts as Child Type

BUGS & REPORT

Before the new update sorting your Child inventory by Child Level would also sort the childs by their Type (Attacker, Debuffer, etc), but now it seemingly sorts them in a random order.   As you can see in the image, childs are sorted as following: Attacker, Debuffer, Supporter, Attacker, Debuffer, Supporter, Supporter, Debuffer, Attacker. Before the update it would've first listed all of your attackers of that level, followed by another type, followed by another type, etc.   It makes it hard to go through your child inventory if you're used to sorting by level as the order of childs is all messed up. I'm unsure if this is an intended change to the sub-sorting, but I would be so grateful if it could be fixed to sub-sort as it used to. Personally it's the only way of sorting that I am used to as it was simply just the most convenient and coherent way of doing so when you have a lot of childs and would prefer the highest level ones (that are usually the most invested ones) to appear first.   Thank you and I wish everyone a good new year.   Edit: Another aspect that it ignores is child star level. If you have a 6* child at level 50, it will appear somewhere opposed to its logical position as first in the line of level 50 childs.

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Sorting by Child Level no longer sub-sorts as Child Type image 2

Comment 5

• dobrota69 LV.5 Lurker Jan 5, 2023, 07:57 PM

same problem

• Nimloth LV.5 Lurker Jan 5, 2023, 08:10 PM

For me personally it works great now. Best thing is that now it's not sorted by name but more like by id. So if I have awakened and normal version of child they are next to each other and I don't have look on the opposite end because awekening changed the childs name a bit

• estimeric LV.11 Chief Jan 5, 2023, 08:23 PM

I'm glad that you can find it useful. Personally I used it due to how simple it was to find certain childs. Looking for a fire type debuffer who is at level 50? Just scroll on by to where your level 50 debuffers are. It also helped me keep track of what to level next as they conveniently appeared in a logical order. Sadly no other sorting method has offered that kind of easiness. One solution, albeit harder for the developers, would be just to add sub-sorting options so users could decide their own order besides the main one.

• pisoe LV.4 Lurker Jan 6, 2023, 02:33 AM

yea and its incredibly annoying

• Shiroe LV.13 Chief Jan 7, 2023, 04:24 AM

Sort is broken

Home