Didn't receive Fortune Chips from Elizabeth's MPBUGS & REPORT
I didn't receive Fortune Chips from Elizabeth's Mission Pass. Some people also said their game crashed when claiming Elizabeth's MP.
- Saturn LV.20 Shadow Nov 25, 2022, 02:10 PM
- gamer173877757 LV.1 Mootie Nov 25, 2022, 04:38 PM
this is happening to multiple users
- traffyboi LV.5 Lurker Nov 25, 2022, 05:34 PM
- razelion LV.1 Mootie Nov 25, 2022, 06:30 PM
Me to guys
- RegionThr33 LV.7 Nomad Nov 25, 2022, 08:07 PM
Same. Server time out and restart
- Raiden2 LV.11 The Best Nov 25, 2022, 11:13 PM
Same here, no chips received :'(
- Kavulfiorex LV.15 Chief Nov 26, 2022, 12:02 AM
- Mihir LV.5 Lurker Nov 26, 2022, 02:45 AM
Didn't crash for me, but did not receive coins.
- Sean Nel LV.2 Lurker Nov 26, 2022, 08:50 AM
- Unnow LV.14 Chief Nov 26, 2022, 09:06 AM
Can confirm, just happened to me when I completed Exploration parts of this Mission Pass (60 and 100 hours) - chips weren't received.
Wheel of Fortune was also bugged last time as well.
- FN LV.7 Nomad Nov 26, 2022, 09:41 AM
- gamer304637961 LV.9 Nomad Nov 26, 2022, 02:19 PM
Game lag :)))
- gamer820711346 LV.18 Sage Nov 26, 2022, 11:51 PM
This is a site that talks about Patrick Shin and his love for the island Hawaii The place where he started his construction business.Please Click here and visit our website for more detail. https://patrickshinblog.wordpress.com/ https://patrickshinblog.wordpress.com/
- SleepyGloomy LV.1 Mootie Nov 27, 2022, 11:23 PM
yes, the game throws you back to the home screen when you try to claim Elizabeth's MP
- gamer485965291 LV.1 Mootie Nov 28, 2022, 12:20 PM
Yup, happened to me as well. First thought it might be the collect all button but after I just hit the individual collect button and yet didn't receive it. Funny thing is that I got the first reward before I used the collect all button.