Deciden LV.7 Nomad
Sep 30, 2022, 07:50 AM 383 read

Whats wrong with this picture?

BUGS & REPORT

ID:bua7t9v7obrs I have been declimbing the ladder from my placement in silver league for weeks. I had 9000 points and every week it got more and more absurd. Now i drifted into bronze league and i get these clones with all the same teams to fight. Those must be freshly hacked bots, or else i cant explain this shit. Pls dev do something, because that takes my joy from playing, just like many other honest, real players.

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Whats wrong with this picture?  image 2

Comment 4

• Lierchan LV.4 Lurker Sep 30, 2022, 07:16 PM

They are player not bots. A people that created many accounts during Lisa Lesson in purpose of selling those accounts later. They created so many that rumble match making bloated with them.
    Dev cant do anything since they're basically legit accounts and not violating any ToS.

• Jurakunan LV.3 Lurker Sep 30, 2022, 09:17 PM

Ahhhh, the infamous Miao. I am familiar with this as well. Honestly, even though the teams look ridiculous from the power, they are easy to beat because I don't think they equipped them with anything. At least that has been my experience. I get that it can be annoying fighting clones, but it's only until you raise your score a bit. I haven't seen these teams in Silver league for awhile, they used to be all over it too. Not much we players can do except smack down the clones and move on.

• ★テERRリ☆①⑨⑧⑦★ LV.24 Monster Oct 3, 2022, 12:33 AM

Same thing here. Except that I stand at the bottom of Silver. Natalis seems to be the hot pick for the debuffer. I have lost to almost every team sporting her.

• Paradox3759 LV.20 S Oct 3, 2022, 07:45 PM

Same I was at 7300+ trophies, now I'm down at 3000+ bronze because all teams I get in PVP has 30k+ power

Home