Smooth LV.8 Nomad
Sep 29, 2022, 06:12 AM 95 read

Free 3ticket x5 ad watcher never reset for me!!!

BUGS & REPORT
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Free 3ticket x5 ad watcher never reset for me!!! image 1

Last night after 9pm PST, I noticed that the 3 free tickets ad watcher never reset, I closed DC down and waited for 10:30 still nothing. Then I did some dailies and watched the other ads. Still nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and went to bed. Went to work came back and booted DC back up to still nothing. Screenshot was from midnight before I uninstalled. I was never able to claim any tickets from watching ads as it showed 0/5.

Comment 2

• gamer870296691 LV.2 Lurker Oct 6, 2022, 04:52 PM

It's never too late to begin altering anything in my life, get a new career, start working and earning money, for instance, till I discovered a great website https://www.cottrellbrewing.com/fantasy/Β Β with factors that allowed me to start another stage in my life and become smooth. Then follow the connection and earn.

• Yakikorosu LV.2 Lurker Oct 17, 2022, 04:33 PM

This same thing happened to me today. The 5 free daily ticket packs for WB from watching ads never reset, and my daily resets count said "35/40" from the start, like I had already used my 5 free daily ticket boosts. Did not have this issue in prior days of this same event.

Only thing that is perhaps related to this bug is I used my last free ticket pack yesterday just as the reset was occurring and in fact I think I was watching the ad for the last one when the daily reset was supposed to have occurred.

Home