ZSWBM LV.17 Sage
Apr 29, 2022, 02:42 PM 170 read

Missing Child’s and cartas from premium attendance

BUGS & REPORT

Why are there so many missing childs and cartas from the 2021 premium attendance? You’ve sold all the child’s and cartas in whole for 2019 and 2020, and now suddenly cutting the value in halve yet the price tag still remains the same? I’m glad that you have read my previous post for suggesting of adding premium attendance, so that people can collect some of the child’s they missed, but leaving out child’s and cartas really undermines the value of a full collection, which is the main selling point of this package. Don’t tell me you’re planning to sell them in another package, because that is not the way to do it. Missing child’s: 18 Heket, pahket, serket, euros, Seth, Deborah, arhat, Argos, Juno, zephyros, nirriti, harpy, procel, cacus, laima, Hephaestus, Miriam, sunah Missing cartas: 10 In sisters arms, eves fury, Leo’s present, deep sea rendezvous, praying girl, wear a swimsuit, luxurious summer, let’s play on the beach, procels Halloween, wake up now I’ll report you if you don’t fix this. Regards

Comment 1

• htlwx20 LV.6 Nomad May 1, 2022, 04:01 AM

Based and whale pilled.

Home