IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter
Mar 24, 2022, 08:28 PM 293 read

Devil Pass Bugged again

BUGS & REPORT

So again new DP is bugged on 1-st day, only 5/9 missons can be completed if u'll do it b4 bugged reset time. To be correct, reset time is bugged, u can still claim full rewards on wrong time. This topic is made for GMs, so try to stay out with ur opinion.

Comment 8

• dikstra LV.20 S Mar 24, 2022, 10:02 PM

It's not bugged. It just starts later than what we were used to. Don't do dailies until it's up and you should be able to complete all on the first day.

Doesn't matter even if you do lose some points, not like you'll get amazing loot from the dp box.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Mar 24, 2022, 10:18 PM

When something is working not as intended ingame it's called a bug.
    And DP is intended to refresh and work on a set time, when it is not, it IS a bug.
    And yes,2 weeks ago(when there was same situation) i done missions at the Same time as today and all worked,but today it didn't.
    So probably with every new DP time when it's "active" lets say so, also moves and this is not ok.

• dikstra LV.20 S Mar 24, 2022, 10:36 PM

I forgot to say this is the new normal time for dp going forward. It's you who needs to adjust to it (and the rest of us).

Also I think I completed all of the missions correctly as this is my current dp level.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Mar 25, 2022, 12:07 AM

In patch notes:
    ※ If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can acquire additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards.
    ※ Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0).
    ※ Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier!
    Get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved!

• Gbedders LV.4 Lurker Mar 25, 2022, 12:20 AM

The Devil Pass mission reset hasn't changed. The missions still reset at that time daily.
    The Devil Pass Start is what you are on about and that hasn't really changed either as usually a patch would be happening on a Thursday morning and we wouldn't get on until 1000.
    The DP weekly start is around 1000 on a Thursday. You just need to wait until after what used to be patch time.

• Fubuki LV.3 Lurker Mar 25, 2022, 11:37 AM

"Uh, just for those who cannot read patch notes" - IcyLin

Did you check the time??? - Right back at ya 😂😂😂

When you not read well as intended ingame it's called an IDIOCY.

Change your name to IdiotLin 😂😂😂

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Mar 25, 2022, 06:43 PM

Just where have you been last 3 or 4 weeks?
    And this post is another proof that GL don't read.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 28, 2022, 09:32 AM

Are we really supposed to believe this community would up vote a flock of inactive sock puppets with mentally abusive tendencies over a regular user who real users share a comradeship with ?

Home