Unnow LV.13 Chief
Jan 31, 2022, 01:30 PM 513 read

Endless ranking system question

BUGS & REPORT

Hello! Please, help me understand how the Endless ranking happens. Because I am sure ain't.   Before today's reset my ranking was like this: 3* - 2%, 4* - 2%, 5* - 2%.   Here is my summary after today's reset:

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Endless ranking system question image 2

And this is how my rankings look right now: 3*

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Endless ranking system question image 4

4*

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Endless ranking system question image 6

5*

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Endless ranking system question image 8

Hoping to get some answers, thank you.   ID: bvvkd7myr9t8     EDIT: our Chinese colleague is having the same problem, as I was told. https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1156/posts/5437715

Comment 16

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 31, 2022, 03:50 PM

Look at your Duell Log to see how many defences you lost; compare points between your screenshot and the points you find in the Duell Log. Probably your status wasn’t updated before season closed.

• SoundWind LV.8 Fast as Lightning Jan 31, 2022, 04:06 PM

Wanna hear a joke?, i did my 10 battles 7h before reset

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 31, 2022, 08:39 PM

You replaying when you made your 10 battles makes clear you did not understand what I suggested. Look at Duell Lock, look at defenses, compare points to see how many you lost before the season ended and your last updated game status. Post a screenshot of your Duell Lock, if you don’t get what I‘m saying and I‘ll guide you through
    Then again, if it wasn’t lost defenses, you might as well write SU a mail from ingame and see what they have to say

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Jan 31, 2022, 04:56 PM

How many defenses can I lose in the window between 04:02 GMT+0 and 04:03 GMT+0?

Screenshots were made after the reset when they showed my results, and after that I immediately made screenshots of every league.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 31, 2022, 08:40 PM

You‘ll see how many you lost looking at your Duell Lock

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Jan 31, 2022, 10:19 PM

So, I look into my 3* league menu and Duel Log and saw that today, after the PVP ranking reset I lost two times in defense battles and didn't do any offense.

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Jan 31, 2022, 10:20 PM

If we look into league menu, I'm 1%.

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Jan 31, 2022, 10:20 PM

If we look at my Rank placing - I'm in top 2% right now, even after 2 loses.

So is everything okay and works as intended that my rank was 4.43% today after reset, but I'm still somehow 2%, EVEN after 2 loses?

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Jan 31, 2022, 10:22 PM

Unnow  I somehow very very doubt that that kind of rating fluctuations can happen.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Feb 1, 2022, 12:18 AM

Unnow  I get your point now. Although I find it hard to believe the system is rigged or there is any error in the calculation, you might wanna sent an message to support from within the game - don’t expect them to give you any info here in Moot.

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Feb 1, 2022, 12:58 AM

M00N  I have another thing pending for them as an inquiry. I won't make another one, at least not right now.

There is another post, in CN section. I edited this post to include the link.

• SoundWind LV.8 Fast as Lightning Jan 31, 2022, 01:55 PM

With all due respect, workers of DC, i ask for financial support to fix this problem, i gain 800 crystals but in reality its 950 in on of my leagues, im losing 150 worth of pvp tickets to drop some leagues, thats dangerous, atleast i want to know if DC will keep adding those 2 big reasons of why i keep playing this game, all i see is lack of maintenance for this fantastic game that i love so much that even i cant enjoy a 5 min story because wild japanese appeared, and im not weeb enough to learn it ( sorry guys its the truth, im a normal person with unique tastes, except Sunah, that thing is out of this world).

Again, i demand an explanation, or else i will say to reddit guys to trust me igniting mammon top tier, and you dont want that.

• SoundWind LV.8 Fast as Lightning Jan 31, 2022, 02:03 PM

Evidence
    ID: bv08xzsxxyv3

• Biska LV.22 Epic Jan 31, 2022, 07:49 PM

Same here from 1% in ranking I got the top 5% rewards . And after double checking my ranks still remain at 1%, something is off but dunno what

• Mike Hunt LV.1 Mootie Feb 4, 2022, 02:19 AM

Award ranking = active players
    other ranking = active and inactive players

For a short time they were only counting active teams in the total ranking. Which meant only active teams could be opponents. Now inactive teams can be opponents and are counted in the total ranking.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Feb 5, 2022, 12:56 AM
Home