jabami LV.5 Lurker
Jan 4, 2022, 12:42 PM 118 read

App crashing

BUGS & REPORT

App just crashed 10 times in 5 mins trying to soul enhance a soul Carta, will this get fix soon? It's just very annoying having to restart every minute and have to spend 15 mins enhancing a piece of gear

Comment 4

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 4, 2022, 09:18 PM

Enhancing from the view equipped section causes the game to lag out and crash.

I assume that section is pretty intense in terms of stats and imagery for whatever that section allocates to RAM.

We can enhance from anywhere else no problem.

• jabami LV.5 Lurker Jan 5, 2022, 04:24 AM

Not really no, I tried enhancing from child tab still crashes. I tried unequip to enhance still crashes. Used multiple different devices still crashes. 1 brand new device with nothing but the app and still crashes. It seems like it should be investigated on their end and fixed. Very annoying bug

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Jan 5, 2022, 11:53 AM

Hi, jabami! We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing crash issue in the game. May we ask you to contact our customer support in-game so we can learn more about your concern? We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

• LinkR3 LV.3 Lurker Jan 11, 2022, 02:43 AM

Same here, crash over crash over crash... that section of enhancing soul cartas are pretty annoying haha

Home