muymanwell LV.12 Chief
Dec 23, 2021, 10:25 PM 1,034 read

Continued censoring

BUGS & REPORT

I'll be honest, I fully expected to see the occasional censoring in the Global releases of DC, even post TapTap, but it's gotten to where we're seeing them almost every time, and there's seemingly no rhyme or reason to what's censored and what's not...Sunah showing massive cleavage and a lot of bare crotch? perfectly fine. But somehow, all 3 new units coming in this patch are censored in Global, but not in KR. I seem to remember an interview where SU said they wanted to move away from the censoring in Global over a year ago, but it's gotten so much worse over the past 6 months, it's crazy.

Comment 8

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 24, 2021, 04:17 AM

Google is the problem, as always, Devs must keep things like that to not violate their rules. I would like as well an uncensored version for iOS but this is what it is.

Ps. On android you could use the uncensored version if you search online and add the uncensored mod. (I’m playing only on iOS)

• muymanwell LV.12 Chief Dec 24, 2021, 05:20 AM

I'm very aware of the uncensored modding, and have contributed to it myself. I'm saying that if google is the scape goat, why hasn't it been universally applied (see: sunah, etc)? As for ios, you can also mod there, just need jailbreak

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 24, 2021, 06:21 AM

I know that, but I don't want to mess up with iOS Tos or damage the phone by doing so. I'm not an expert with jailbreak, so I will avoid that.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Dec 24, 2021, 06:47 AM

My guess is, if it's anything like PC/console game ratings and movies, there are people at Google who "advise" them on what to modify to stay compliant.

It's a pain in the ass, for sure, but at least we have the mod community to make it right.

• gamer994876120 LV.5 Lurker Dec 26, 2021, 09:34 AM

censorship, from my point of view. is the reason why they do not achieve larger audiences in the game. The reason we're all here is because of the waifus.

• gamer994876120 LV.5 Lurker Dec 26, 2021, 09:35 AM

I only play because it is the closest thing to an adult game on ios.

• Bossu LV.5 Lurker Dec 28, 2021, 04:42 AM

I hear you, and I'm sure they do to, (they're the ones who are creating these original uncensored designs) as they even said in the past they would never do it again. Obviously it's been spotty though. Regardless, I always just stick close to Vanilla's youtube channel for his uncensored patches after each update.

• gamer677380650 LV.1 Mootie Jun 18, 2022, 10:51 PM

Sometimes, even a well-established company will show signs early on that it will not be able to handle being censored on the internet. You need to check this https://rotoruatree.co.nz/ and get more tips about tree removal. I'm sure you have seen examples of this where you feel your voice is being disavowed and your opinion, thoughts, or news article gets edited. On occasions when websites push back against these censorship attempts, they often face serious retaliation including legal action.

Home