Dj5 LV.25 Warrior
Nov 1, 2021, 10:54 PM 173 read

Am I the only one ?

BUGS & REPORT

Since the update for the RB, I have gotten some crazy long loading of 5 to sometimes 10 seconds. Do anyone else experience that at the moment ?

Comment 4

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Nov 2, 2021, 06:04 AM

No, can't say that I've had longer loading times. And for the most part the loading times in this game depend on the quality of your internet connection so make sure you're not losing speeds from something downloading in the background and/or if you're connected to a wireless hotspot keep close to it.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Nov 2, 2021, 08:11 AM

And probably he need to check his phone storage capacity, if there is few space the game can be running slower so some (or a lot of) Giga bytes of free space could improve the performances.

On my phone I have only DC game so it run and load good, I found lot of problems instead on the Spa but probably it is cause my phone is an old model (iPhone 7).

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 2, 2021, 11:28 AM

No, but the game is crashing sometimes when I join a raid, after the recent update

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Nov 2, 2021, 06:59 PM

Hi, Dj5! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please contact our in-game customer support so we can learn more about this issue? We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Home