ssj LV.9 Nomad
Oct 8, 2021, 01:14 PM 54 read

Lost my profile

BUGS & REPORT

Just logged in and my game is gone .... wha5 should I do?

Comment 4

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 9, 2021, 12:21 PM

If you're on Android, and if you have multiple gmail accounts, you'll have to set it up to launch the game with the correct account.

In Android it's under...

Settings > Google > Settings for Google apps > Connected apps

You will see a list of apps. Also at the top it will showcase the target account with the option to swap to another account ( swapping accounts in here just means which one you're working on )

You will see Destiny Child listed.

Disconnect Destiny Child, then connect it to the correct account.

In my experience Android can lose track of which account was used to what app whenever we transfer to a new device or maybe something else.

If you start the game and you don't see your usual Google gamer tag, then you'll need to get another Gmail to launch with the app.

That being said your data should be safe.

• ssj LV.9 Nomad Oct 9, 2021, 07:43 PM

it's the tap tap version I have lost sorry I didn't clear that up in the post ... the original version works fine

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 12, 2021, 09:54 AM

You'll need to connect the app with the correct Google even the tap tap version.

It's optional to reinstall the game then when you launch it the first time, it'll ask which account to use when you start the game.

If it's the same account as your Global installation then you might know which account to use.

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Oct 11, 2021, 09:11 AM

Hi, ssj! Were you able to recover your Destiny Child account already? If not yet, you may message us in the game through your in-game MENU > Support > Inquiries. Please send the correct nickname and the account ID of your original Destiny Child account so we can check it further.

Home