Dr Freud LV.8 Nomad
Sep 10, 2021, 06:34 AM 85 read

GIVE BACK FRENCH TRANSLATE

BUGS & REPORT

Bonjour, Hello folks. i'm a french players and since sometime, i notice something ( i play DC since the pre-order) bad : since mitra is awake now ( i don't remember the ragna break season..)...ALL TEXTS : Child awaken, ragna story, secondary story, EVERYTHING with TEXTS are in english now ! And there are NOT french texts ! *sigh* Judas, diablos (pracel now) upgrade, i can't just read the ragna story AGAIN ! BUUUUUUTTTTT my game is on in "french" my screen is in french, the underworld is in french, i don't understand why... So, if somebody have any answers about that,Talk ! Please, i want understand.

Comment 2

• A little boy LV.4 Lurker Sep 10, 2021, 09:05 AM

3) Partial change of supported languages
    After the Aug. 12 update, the scenario language will be supported in English when you select French to play.

※ French language support is maintained for the scenarios added before the update.
    ※ System-related names such as Childs, skills, products, and others will continue to be supported in French.

I'm sorry that they decided to do that.

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Sep 10, 2021, 12:56 PM

There have been a number of cost-saving measures going on for DC:
    - Team downsizing
    - Japanese voice acting for ragna story "indefinitely delayed", starting from "Hen To Pan" Ragna Break (7 seasons away for Global)

I assume there's not enough paying costumers who use French translation for them to justify spending on story translation. They also dropped Thai translation a couple months before this.

Home