Mertceptic LV.5 Lurker
Jun 23, 2021, 05:38 PM 173 read

Purchasing Items

BUGS & REPORT

I have DC for tap, wanted to purchase for summoning tickets. Then it turns out that my Google account cannot be used to pay. Why is there no option to used my google account even though its currently linked to the game?

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Purchasing Items image 2

Comment 7

• CM Shift LV.14 Staff Jun 23, 2021, 06:11 PM

Hi, Mertceptic! We understand that you would like to make an in-app purchase in the game. If you are using the Destiny Child for Tap version, please be reminded that payment is made through XSOLLA and not through Google or Apple. You will need to log in to an XSOLLA account first in order to access the various payment methods available.

• Mertceptic LV.5 Lurker Jun 24, 2021, 02:22 PM

I created an account at the xsolla website. all I'm seeing is "company" and "business" related stuff....

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 23, 2021, 07:00 PM

If you install global you can link the same gmail and you'll see your game as it is in your TapTap, then you can use Google Pay.

TapTap is a different platform but as your Android is an open source distro of Linux, 3rd parties can open shop on the same Android OS/Device freely and have alternative methods of payment.

For ShiftUp it's a good practive to be on many platforms and run the two versions on the same servers, the existing global players also have the option to play an uncensored version of the game in the process.

• Mertceptic LV.5 Lurker Jun 24, 2021, 02:12 AM

so I need both, global and tap tap version, installed?

• MatheusFranca95 LV.17 Sage Jun 24, 2021, 08:23 AM

I think what he wanted to say is: if you want to buy using Google to pay, you can install Global/Play Store version, login using the same account you use on TapTap, and pay using Google Pay. As both Global and TapTap share the same account, the things you bought on Global version will also be on the TapTap version.

In short, if you really want to pay using Google Pay, you can use Global version only to make your purchases.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 24, 2021, 10:37 AM

You can install global, link it to your account, and once it's running with your data you can delete the TapTap version.

Personally I keep them both. Some sprites on TapTap are more preferable, and if one version is laggy I'll play on the other.

Install global, let it rip, then do as you will.

• ling LV.11 Chief Jun 24, 2021, 03:15 PM

Home