Luxurybrand777 LV.4 Lurker
Apr 1, 2021, 12:31 AM 230 read

[FEEDBACK] Extend the upcoming Hall of Rebirth event by one week

BUGS & REPORT

It has come to many players' attention that the we are receiving a double mileage event for the Hall of Rebirth tomorrow. However many players feel unprepared due to the lack of 4 star Childs and sudden notification. We feel frustrated that we only have one week to participate in the event and if possible, an extension of one week can be given to us. Thank you for your time and consideration.    

Comment 18

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Apr 1, 2021, 07:07 AM

I'm saving blood gems for Enhancement Child (6 star) from Scarlet Collection... Even with double mileage, the 5x 4 star + 12 blood gems are not worth it there in my opinion.

Instead I would like if they will reduce the price for the Enhancement Childs...

• Luxurybrand777 LV.4 Lurker Apr 1, 2021, 09:30 AM

Hmmm that's an interesting suggestion. I encourage you to give feedback to them as well. Maybe they will consider your case. But who knows.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Apr 1, 2021, 12:54 PM

Gatsu I respect your opinions a lot as they've aligned with mine frequently. Lately i've only done 100% HoR with 4* units, but for this event i'll be doing the mileage because i feel it's the best investment for blood gems.

I assume you farm during hot time, so I'm really curious about why you value the full XP jellies for 6*. Especially when you seem to acknowledge that they are over priced?

If you say april fools i will not do anything but gosh i'll be upset.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 2, 2021, 10:12 AM

instant completion of the new child to get the mission rewards for lvl 50 or 60. which saves stamina for fodder/evo leveling.

• tachiiderps LV.6 Nomad Apr 1, 2021, 01:08 AM

honestly thought this was some april fools scam update announcement. arent mileage events usually included in the calendar? -_-

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Apr 1, 2021, 03:23 AM

I'm certain this isn't a part of April Fool's event.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Apr 1, 2021, 03:31 AM

are many players upset? i've only seen your post so far.

• Luxurybrand777 LV.4 Lurker Apr 1, 2021, 09:27 AM

I talked with some people about it beforehand. I believe I am the only one vocalizing it. It's pretty convenient that it ends right before one of the most sought after units of the year comes out as well. Which would be fine if ShiftUp either told us on a calendar or atleast gave it two weeks.

A lot of other events last two weeks, why is this one conveniently 1 week? I think it's unfair considering it takes preparation.

But yea I don't have data to support saying the majority are upset. maybe some people didn't even notice it was so short. But it's pretty odd that's for sure.

• ToxicWayz LV.21 Elite Four Apr 1, 2021, 01:03 PM

Many, including me. I wasted over 100's of 4* evolving them into 5* in order to complete the evolution event.

Now they throw this HoR double mileage on us...

We should stick together and voice our feelings.

• gamer323949942 LV.6 Nomad Apr 1, 2021, 05:48 AM

man im saving hor fodder for ophois, i wonder why they decided to announce this event within one day

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Apr 2, 2021, 12:11 AM

My home screen!

• Yen+ LV.8 Nomad Apr 1, 2021, 10:36 AM

Well, I am prepared and I didnt see any complain other than you on this post and the comment on NOTICE UPDATE

Also, 1 extra week doesnt to change that much, how many 4* ppl will get on 1 week?

I started saving 4* and BloodGems since last 2x Mileage HoR.
    I have 950 BG + 100+ 4*

+a lot of 4* tickets

• Luxurybrand777 LV.4 Lurker Apr 1, 2021, 12:00 PM

Yes i believe you are right, your gain on 4stars will not be astronomically high, but you definitely can gain a decent chunk to HoR a fair amount of times between gold summons, crystal pulls, possible Narrative dungeon 4*s, and however else you may acquire them within a week. And maybe that extra chunk will make few players' day. This is my belief.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 2, 2021, 10:14 AM

there were other events like this?

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Apr 2, 2021, 12:05 AM

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 2, 2021, 10:04 AM

at least I finally have something to use my 100 4* on. they're killing my inventory. so are these 4* evo slimes.

Sorry, I can't fit them all into 1 pic. So I'll just omit the other types down to water support just to show some depth.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Apr 2, 2021, 10:09 AM

• Baeronin LV.7 Gym Leader Apr 3, 2021, 08:27 AM

Uuuuh...... I actually need all of these for evolutions...

Home